Review of Invisible Threat

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any crime, thriller, mystery or horror books or series.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Cara Wilding
Book of the Month Participant
Favorite Book: Sierra Six
Currently Reading: Global Vice
Bookshelf Size: 101
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-cara-wilding.html
Latest Review: Family Business by James Jack Fauser
2024 Reading Goal: 150
2024 Goal Completion: 7%

Re: Review of Invisible Threat

Post by Cara Wilding »

Omneya Shakeep wrote: 10 Feb 2024, 06:12 I enjoyed reading your summary very much; it made me eager to find out what happened to Alan and Sabina. Your dissection of the book is remarkable; it gives the reader a nice heads-up about the negative aspects of the book. Thanks for the recommendation and this insightful review!
Omneya, thank you so much for your kind comments! Hopefully, you'll get a chance to read and discover what happened to Alan and Sabina! I appreciate you taking the time to read my review! Until next time...
:tiphat:
Cara Wilding
Favorite Book: Sierra Six
Currently Reading: Global Vice
Bookshelf Size: 101
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-cara-wilding.html
Latest Review: Family Business by James Jack Fauser
2024 Reading Goal: 150
2024 Goal Completion: 7%

Post by Cara Wilding »

Azaz Raja wrote: 11 Feb 2024, 03:11 I appreciate your insightful review, which delves into the author's adept integration of science and marketing principles, complemented by captivating personal stories. Your comprehensive evaluation, acknowledging the absence of criticisms and applauding the well-crafted content, underscores the book's worth. Your 5-star rating and recommendation serve as a compelling endorsement for prospective readers. Lastly, congratulations on your official status as a reviewer.
Azaz, thanks for stopping by and leaving me a quick comment! Until next time...
Gene Gene
Currently Reading: Deceptive Calm
Bookshelf Size: 20

Post by Gene Gene »

Jitendra KUMAR 11 wrote: 31 Jan 2024, 09:44 The book is motivated overall
How exactly?
Rafael Lopez 5
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 2

Post by Rafael Lopez 5 »

Honestly I love a book with a bit of fantasy and plot twist how ever this book was a bit contradicting.
Christabel nmeso
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 20
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-christabel-nmeso.html
Latest Review: The Unfakeable Code® by Tony Jeton Selimi

Post by Christabel nmeso »

The blending of historical figures and events within the narrative adds depth and authenticity, while the vivid descriptions immerse the reader fully. Additionally, the exploration of disease transmission and the book's cover design were notable aspects. Overall, it sounds like a compelling read.
Rob Carr
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 59
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-rob-carr.html
Latest Review: 5 Systems of Successful People by Scotty Schindler

Post by Rob Carr »

I can really picture the story from your review. It sounds like an exciting read. I do have a tendency to predict the plot in books quite early sometimes though which it sounds like might happen with this one. I will keep it in mind for future possible reads.
:idea: Rob Carr :idea:
Runan
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 50
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-runan.html
Latest Review: A Place Under the Sun by Luis Urtueta
2024 Reading Goal: 20
2024 Goal Completion: 150%

Post by Runan »

Cara Wilding wrote: 12 Feb 2024, 17:00
Runan wrote: 02 Feb 2024, 14:35 Measles outbreak, insider trading, and murders? This story has a lot happening that will surely keep me glued till the end. The author should have teased the readers a little by not displaying clear clues in the investigation. Nevertheless, the plot seems interesting enough to give it a shot. Also,I like how you structure and phrase your sentences in your review. It was enjoyable to read your review. :tiphat:
Runan, it did have some great aspects to keep a reader engaged! Thank you for your kind comments and I'm so glad you enjoyed reading the review. I love writing, but the idea of publishing is a nightmare, so here I stay, writing short bits :lol: I appreciate you! Until next time...
I can understand that. But you certainly have a knack for writing. I hope you get to the phase of publishing someday. I would love to read your book as well.  :tiphat:
Runan
Saliha Hussain
Currently Reading: How To Be Successful In Life
Bookshelf Size: 43
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-saliha-hussain.html
Latest Review: The Transcendental Tangle: Untying the Enigmatic Knots of the Infinite by Matthew Emmanuel Weinberg

Post by Saliha Hussain »

This thorough review of "Invisible Threat" by Robert Hirsch delves deep into the intricate plot, characters, and themes of the medical thriller. The reviewer appreciates the timely and unsettling scenario crafted by the author, as well as the blending of historical events and vivid descriptions. They provide constructive criticism regarding character development, pacing, and plot predictability, ultimately awarding the book a commendable 4 out of 5 stars. Their insights offer valuable perspective for potential readers, highlighting the novel's strengths and areas for improvement in a thoughtful manner.
Whiney Jones
Favorite Book: The Movie Chair
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 27
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-whiney-jones.html
Latest Review: Riley Youngblood and the Passport to Santalamanchia by B. F. Martindale
2024 Reading Goal: 400
2024 Goal Completion: 4%

Post by Whiney Jones »

This review is quite convincing. I am considering reading this book. It contains ideas to help shape our existence and prompt us to take action or take on one more perspective.
:mrgreen:
Lilian Namatsi
Currently Reading: Choose to Soar
Bookshelf Size: 40
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-lilian-namatsi.html
Latest Review: Natural Relief for Anxiety and Stress by Gustavo Kinrys, MD

Post by Lilian Namatsi »

"Invisible Threat" by Robert Hirsh is a captivating story. It has an amazing cover design. Additionally, the blending of historical events and scientific knowledge within the story makes it more interesting to read.
I enjoyed reading this summary. It made me eager to learn and also find out what happened to Alan and Sabina.
With such an insightful review, I'm going to read the book right away.
chirag radadiya
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by chirag radadiya »

The review provides a detailed analysis of the book "Invisible Threat" by Robert Hirsh. It highlights the engaging plot, the author's meticulous attention to details, and the incorporation of historical events. The reviewer appreciates the exploration of immunizations and the presentation of the grim reality of biological weapons. However, they mention some flaws such as predictable plot twists and character inconsistencies. Overall, the book seems to be a good read for fans of suspenseful thrillers in the vein of Robin Cook or Patricia Cornwell.
Laney K
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 123
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-laney-k.html
Latest Review: Crimeline Hollywood by Thomas Collins
2024 Reading Goal: 50
2024 Goal Completion: 44%

Post by Laney K »

Biological warfare, a terrifying thought, does make for a great book premise and this seems to be right up my ally. Thanks for another amazing review!

Return to “Crime, Thrillers, Mystery and Horror Books”