Featured Review: The Expansion by Christoph Martin

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any crime, thriller, mystery or horror books or series.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
ibrahim bishar
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 10
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ibrahim-bishar.html
Latest Review: Rediscovering the Wisdom of Human Nature by Chet Shupe

Re: Featured Review: The Expansion by Christoph Martin

Post by ibrahim bishar »

Christoph martin definitely gives us a peak into the world of high-stakes international economic competition that is almost reminiscent of the cold war.
Alice Fu
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading: What Every Teen Should Know About Money, Accumulating Wealth and Becoming a Millionaire
Bookshelf Size: 99
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-alice-fu.html
Latest Review: The Caroler by Liza Martini

Post by Alice Fu »

Thank you so much for writing this review! It sounds like a really interesting read. I don't think I want to read this book just yet due to the fact that the author intends to make this story a series with the current cliffhanger, but I might go on and read it once the full series of the novel is released
Triciat50
Favorite Book: The Luminaries
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 558
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-triciat50.html
Latest Review: The Miracle of Ramadan by Wassim Hijazi

Post by Triciat50 »

This book sounds great--and perfect for an airplane ride. Thank you for including that the author starts with a backstory, because the plot sounds a bit convoluted. The way you describe it make me curious as to the authors background.
Rupali Mishra
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 41
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-rupali-mishra.html
Latest Review: It's Hard to Be a Vampire by Viktoria Faust

Post by Rupali Mishra »

Fantastic review; what a lovely book.
Molepa Malatji
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 15
2024 Reading Goal: 30
2024 Goal Completion: 0%

Post by Molepa Malatji »

This book was a pleasure to read and is an exciting story, for that reason I have no qualms whatsoever giving it 4 out of 4 stars. This book is meant for a wide variety of audiences including those who love crime/thrillers, those that like a short "airport book", and those that simply like a fast paced novel that keeps them glued to the pages. There are very few readers that wouldn't enjoy this book, but if you are inherently against the C/T/M/H genre, this clearly fits within it, and would therefore not be for you. When Christoph Martin comes out with the sequel to The Expansion I can tell you right now that I will be chomping at the bit to get a copy.

Return to “Crime, Thrillers, Mystery and Horror Books”