Review of An actor's diary - Part 1(The conspiracy)

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any crime, thriller, mystery or horror books or series.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Nazmeera Khan 1
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 82
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-nazmeera-khan-1.html
Latest Review: Fireproof Happiness by Dr. Randy Ross

Review of An actor's diary - Part 1(The conspiracy)

Post by Nazmeera Khan 1 »

[Following is an official OnlineBookClub.org review of "An actor's diary - Part 1(The conspiracy)" by Chandra Preethi.]
Book Cover
4 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

An actor's diary - Part 1 (The Conspiracy) by Chandra Preethi, is a book that tries to explain the life of Sushant Singh Rajput and what happened that led to his unexpected death.

As we all know, Sushant Singh Rajput was one of the most loved actors in cinema by many Bollywood lovers, and even today, after his death, many of his fans still miss and regard him as a true superhero. The book talks about nepotism in the Bollywood industry and how older actors's children are getting into Bollywood without any talent. The book follows the story of Sushant and how his life changed after he met Rhea. The story takes on the actor's life and introduces people known to the actor. After a phone call is made, a series of different events occur in the actor's life.

I enjoyed reading this book. This book not only shared events about the actor and what was happening in the actor's life, but it also explained the life of the actor from the narrator's point of view. The author talks about the life that Sushant received from his family and fans, as well as the lies and deception that he received from friends and the love of his life. The author shares the love, friendships, romance, deception, and lies the author faced and what made him take such a step to end his life.

There wasn't anything I really disliked in this book. The author did a lot of research before writing this book. The author found out the significant events of the actor's life and who was involved at the time of his sad death. The only setback that I noticed in this book was the grammatical errors by the author. The author's writing style was an issue; however, I did not find any spelling errors while reading.

I rate this book four out of five stars due to the reasons above. The only issue was the grammatical errors, which caused me to dislike reading.

I recommend this book to teenagers over the age of fifteen due to themes such as betrayal and lies. I also recommend this book to readers who love Sushant Singh Rajput.

An actor's diary - Part 1(The conspiracy)
View: on Bookshelves
Osvaldo Borghese
Book of the Month Participant
Favorite Author: Lincoln Cole
Currently Reading: We are Voulhire: A New Arrival under Great Skies
Bookshelf Size: 60
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-osvaldo-borghese.html
Latest Review: Snatched Up to Heaven for Kids by Jemima Paul, Arvind Paul
fav_author_id: 26410
2024 Reading Goal: 20
2024 Goal Completion: 75%

Post by Osvaldo Borghese »

Sometimes show business can be a very hard place to work in. Pity for Sushant Singh Rajpu death, rest in peace. Thanks for your review.
Prohlife Jobs
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 11
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-prohlife-jobs.html
Latest Review: Entanglement - Quantum and Otherwise by John K Danenbarger

Post by Prohlife Jobs »

Thank you for an excellent review. It is a tough industry to be in. Quite sad about this tragic ending. May he always be remembered and celebrated for his talent.
NetMassimo
Previous Member of the Month
Currently Reading: Citadel
Bookshelf Size: 431
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-netmassimo.html
Latest Review: The Ripsons by Joe Morrow
2024 Reading Goal: 60
2024 Goal Completion: 43%

Post by NetMassimo »

I confess I have a very basic knowledge of Bollywood and the people involved in its productions. I'm curious about Sushant Singh Rajput's story but I'm not sure I can understand the context of the events connected to his death. Regardless, thank you for your great review!
Ciao :)
Massimo

Return to “Crime, Thrillers, Mystery and Horror Books”