Overall rating and opinion of "Timewise" By Robert Leet

Use this forum to discuss the November 2020 Book of the month, "Timewise" by Robert Leet
Gavice Victoria
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 89
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-gavice-v.html
Latest Review: Where Liberty Lies by Nathaniel M Wrey

Re: Overall rating and opinion of "Timewise" By Robert Leet

Post by Gavice Victoria »

Sandeep Moses wrote: 06 Apr 2022, 12:07 To be honest, this was one of my least favorite books ever. There was no story. It was more like a physics subject book for adults. Making this into a story was a bad idea. I didn't like this book. I wouldn't recommend it to anyone unless they are a science nerd.
I would generally recommend this book to those who love science fictions, especially those who are physics inclined. It is such a good book, but those who don't really know much in physics will find it frustrating.
Ogechi Okonkwo
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 40
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ogechi-okonkwo.html
Latest Review: Taken by Twilight by Tricia Barr

Post by Ogechi Okonkwo »

I actually did enjoy reading this book and I would definitely recommend to those who love physics, time, matter and so much more. I did find the book very interesting and fun to know about.
Blessing Otuokere
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 23
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-blessing-otuokere.html
Latest Review: Timewise by Robert Leet

Post by Blessing Otuokere »

I would rate this book a four out of four since I like physics and find it interesting. The plot and characters themselves were enjoyable for me, but the quantum physics lectures were right on target.
Cat pill35
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 32
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-cat-pill35.html
Latest Review: Commercial Property Made Easy by Chris Lang

Post by Cat pill35 »

I'd give it a four out of five. The plot and characters were enjoyable, but the quantum physics lectures were overly complicated.
Monica Omonigho Bennymoore
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 24
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-monica-omonigho-bennymoore.html
Latest Review: Terms of Service by Craig W. Stanfill

Post by Monica Omonigho Bennymoore »

My rating of the book was 3 out of 5 stars. I think this book is was too detailed in the discussion of physics, especially for non-physicist. What i loved about the book was that it was closed to discussing quantum physic which i can relate to but it failed to do justice to my interest. I do not like the unnecessary details on physics as it did not do justice to the purpose of the book. I will recommend it to only physicist because its their field and can hopefully relate with its eccentric orientations.
NutellaBanana
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 34
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-nutellabanana.html
Latest Review: Taken by Twilight by Tricia Barr

Post by NutellaBanana »

I would have given it a perfect rating but because it had a part of physics that was difficult to understand, I would rate it something along the line of 4 out of 5 stars.
Mercylib
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 19
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mercylib.html
Latest Review: A Dream For Peace by Dr. Ghoulem Berrah

Post by Mercylib »

I really enjoyed the book and gave it a 3 out of 4 stars . Even though a lot of the physics discussions went over my head and I had trouble understanding Regina's monologues at times, I had a lot of fun reading it. I thought that Ron was an honest narrator, often talking about his own flaws, and had a great sense of humor. The other characters, particularly Louise, were well developed and served a purpose to either further the plot or help Ron grow as a charaters.
Ngozi mouau
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 21
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ngozi-mouau.html
Latest Review: Man Mission by Eytan Uliel

Post by Ngozi mouau »

I rate the book 4 out of 5 stars. It lacks entertainment value and individuals who are not inclined towards science may struggle to fully appreciate its Physics aspect.
However, I thoroughly enjoyed the dynamic between Ron and Regina and her efforts to make a positive impact on his life.
I would suggest this book to my scientifically inclined friends as it is the kind of book they would truly value.
Samuel Okoye 2
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 17

Post by Samuel Okoye 2 »

I think the book was made for science enthusiasts, of which am not one, I guess that's why I didn't really enjoy the book. It's 3 out of 4. I doubt I'll be finishing it, but I can recommend it to some of my friends.

Return to “Discuss "Timewise" By Robert Leet”