Overall rating and opinion of " Wilderness Cry" by Hilary L Hunt M.D.

Use this forum to discuss the December 2020 Book of the month, "Wilderness Cry: A Scientific and Philosophical Approach to Understanding God and the Universe" by Hilary L Hunt M.D.
honesty_pays
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 24
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-honesty-pays.html
Latest Review: Oldogs by Kip Cassino

Re: Overall rating and opinion of " Wilderness Cry" by Hilary L Hunt M.D.

Post by honesty_pays »

:tiphat: Over all this piece was filled with a lot of error and it made reading tedious. I won’t recommend it for anyone as I rate it 1 out of 4 stars.
Latest Review: Oldogs by Kip Cassino
Alice Ngugi
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 44
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-alice-ngugi.html
Latest Review: Of Zots and Xoodles by Zarqnon the Embarrassed

Post by Alice Ngugi »

Apart from the errors that were quite frequent, I rate the book 3 stars. The author does lay a great foundation to explain where he is coming from. I especially loved the fact that he in a way encourages us to unlearn all we know,and relearn with understanding. I believe he did his research, and I think it's a credible book with ideas that sparks the imagination and thoughts of inquisitive people
duskdawn09
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 11

Post by duskdawn09 »

I found the storyline itself to be excellent, but the typos put a bad taste in my mouth. Overall quite disappointed, I had very high expectations for this book.
~Dawn :tiphat: ~
Karunavk
Currently Reading: 1984
Bookshelf Size: 15
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-karunavk.html
Latest Review: The Prodigy Slave, Book One: Journey to Winter Garden by Londyn Skye

Post by Karunavk »

I would give this book a 1 out of 4 rating. Try as I might, just couldn't get through the whole book. It seemed more of an emotional rant or diary notations written in frustration. The grammatical errors and incoherrent analogies make it difficult to understand the purpose of this book.
Vivian Jabeya
Favorite Book: Tales of the Seventies
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 26
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-vivian-jabeya.html
Latest Review: Timewise by Robert Leet

Post by Vivian Jabeya »

I rate this book 3 out of 4 stars. The book had grammar and spelling mistakes. However, I love the arguments made by the author.
duskdawn09
Currently Reading:

Post by duskdawn09 »

I believe for this book to be excellent, but unfortunately the spelling mistakes and grammar would dampen the lovely plot and array of characters throughout the book. All in all, I would rate this book 2/4
duskdawn09
Currently Reading:

Post by duskdawn09 »

This book was though provoking and gave many arguments and "facts". Unfortunately, I do not think the author provided much substance and gave mostly opinions. This book deserves, in my opinion, a 1/4.
duskdawn09
Currently Reading:

Post by duskdawn09 »

Although I found the plot to be fairly interesting, the poor spelling and punctuation was very distracting and made the book very difficult to read. I would give this book an overall score of 2/4.
Syeda Raza-E-Zehra
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by Syeda Raza-E-Zehra »

I would give this book a 1 out of 5 stars because of several reasons. Firstly being the reason that it had lots of grammatical errors and the overall story plot was ok. didn't get me to feel to attached to it.
Odette Chace
Favorite Book: The History of Love
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 576
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-odette-chace.html
Latest Review: Everyday Pocket Poetry by LoAnn Twedt

Post by Odette Chace »

I'd give the book a 2. The book obviously needs a thorough round of editing and it wasn't very well organized. (I hate when authors say they will discuss something later on in the book. It drives me crazy!) Despite its flaws, I did find the book an interesting read, which is the only reason I didn't give it a 1.
Master-Ed2
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 19
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-master-ed2.html
Latest Review: The Prodigy Slave, Book One: Journey to Winter Garden by Londyn Skye
Reading Device: B00I15SB16

Post by Master-Ed2 »

How can anyone give a book any positive rating when the author did not even quote the Bible correctly? I thought I must have been wrong, so I checked a Catholic version of the Bible and the quotes on page 32 were still incorrect. I scientific examination of something should have accurate quotes
Nelson Lyric
Favorite Author: Jack Winnick
Currently Reading: Kalayla
Bookshelf Size: 47
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-nelson-lyric.html
Latest Review: There and Back There Again by Andrew Alsup
fav_author_id: 77547

Post by Nelson Lyric »

This book is Amazing, I really think it deserves every star. It covers themes that are usually isolated in many books.
I do not think it is an easy task to combine the Biblical concepts with the Scientific Concepts. I must say the author really did some research to make every plot in this novel is overwhelming.
Simplicity is the Voice of My Personality :no-spoil:
Laurina Michael Olowoniran
Currently Reading: Be the Change: The Future is in Your Hands
Bookshelf Size: 73
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-laurina-olowo.html
Latest Review: Mister Pushkin Sees The Light by AC Michael

Post by Laurina Michael Olowoniran »

The book makes an interesting read and thought provoking. Though it contains a whole lot of errors, I think people who liked their views challenges may like it. I would still rate it 2 out of 4 stars.
Excel 2021
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 19
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-excel-2021.html
Latest Review: Trauma by Cynthia Fridsma

Post by Excel 2021 »

This book tries to explore the existence of God via many religions. It went ahead to compare them and tried to analyze each one as well. I didn't find this topic palatable plus there pockets of errors as well.
Phelicia Gloria
Currently Reading: We are Voulhire: A New Arrival under Great Skies
Bookshelf Size: 118
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-phelicia-gloria.html
Latest Review: Soul Seeker by Kaylin McFarren

Post by Phelicia Gloria »

Wilderness deserve a full rating as the book is perfect, professionally edited with some little humor in it, it's a book that one can't put down one's they have started reading it.
Absence of evidence is never an evidence of absence

Return to “Discuss "Wilderness Cry" by Hilary L Hunt M.D.”