Overall rating and opinion of "Dream For Peace: An Ambassador Memoir" by Dr.Ghoulem Berrah

Use this forum to discuss the February 2021 Book of the month, "Dream For Peace: An Ambassador Memoir" by Dr.Ghoulem Berrah
kensgarment odogwu
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 37
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kensgarment-odogwu.html
Latest Review: Commercial Property Made Easy by Chris Lang

Re: Overall rating and opinion of "Dream For Peace: An Ambassador Memoir" by Dr.Ghoulem Berrah

Post by kensgarment odogwu »

This is the best biographies I have ever read. There was absolutely nothing I dislike about this book. The authors dedication, bravery and determination is an inspiration to all readers. I will rate this book 4 out of 4 stars.
Valeria Rotaru
Currently Reading: Of Human Bondage
Bookshelf Size: 13
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-valeria-rotaru.html
Latest Review: The Legacy of Job's Wife by Cynthia Koelker
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU

Post by Valeria Rotaru »

A Dream for Peace (Dr. Ghoulem Berrah Foundation) is the personal memoir of Dr. Ghoulem Berrah, tracking his incredible journey as a freedom fighter for the independence of his homeland Algeria, a man of science, and international diplomat who dedicated his entire life to working for peace.
Micah_1
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 24
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-micah-1.html
Latest Review: Kalayla by Jeannie Nicholas

Post by Micah_1 »

The narrative technique used in this book intrigued me, the author was able to say but by bit his experience. I also love that the book is well edited.
Kim Bowden-Kerby
Currently Reading: The Whaler's Daughter
Bookshelf Size: 19
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kim-bowden-kerby.html
Latest Review: Embrace Your Age by JAMES B. FLAHERTY ... An octogenarian with a bright future.

Post by Kim Bowden-Kerby »

I ADORED this book, but could not give it 4 stars because I found more than 10 editing errors. This wonderful book needs to be published by a major publishing firm and needs to be promoted so that it will be read far and wide.

It is pathetic that so few of us in the West know about Dr. Felix Houphouet-Boigny, late President of Cote d'Ivoire, and his magnificent work for peace--work that was largely made possible through the efforts of his "Special Advisor," Dr. Ghoulem Berrah. Their approach to peace was magnificent: patient, merciful, and determined.

Also I loved Dr. Berrah's stories of his childhood, education, freedom-fighting, scientific work, and his amazing courtship and marriage to his soul-mate. I hope it becomes Book of the Month. How do we vote for it?
IgnisRhapsody
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 5
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ignisrhapsody.html
Latest Review: A Dream For Peace by Dr. Ghoulem Berrah

Post by IgnisRhapsody »

I recently finished reading this book and really liked it. I admit that it is a somewhat long autobiography but it is worth reading. I think this is a good book, but I couldn't recommend it to anyone, because it would have to be for someone who had a certain maturity to appreciate it correctly. However, whoever reads it will learn many life lessons.
third agbata
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 57
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-third-agbata.html
Latest Review: The Ant Called Tiny by Miles Phillip Lewis

Post by third agbata »

This book was professionally structured. I loved the way the author detailed his hardships for freedom. This book is a 4 out 4 stars.
Versaty
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 10
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-versaty.html
Latest Review: Wild World by Peter S. Rush

Post by Versaty »

this is book 4 out of 4 stars from me. What I like most in the book is the author's record of how he was able to keep his romantic relationship despite many dramas due to religious differences
Mary_the_reviewer
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 17
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mary-the-reviewer.html
Latest Review: Fear Not, Dream Big, & Execute by Jeff Meyer

Post by Mary_the_reviewer »

Definitely a fascinating book to read. This man is a real champion as I have learnt alot from his experiences and adventures. I rate this book a 4out of 4
Charles lib
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 40
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-charles-lib.html
Latest Review: Unicorns Know Magic by Charles Adkins

Post by Charles lib »

this book was well written, i rated this book a perfect score. good job to the author.
Mr Excellence
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 17
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mr-excellence.html
Latest Review: Four Critical Days by Edward Vogler

Post by Mr Excellence »

I think if everyone can patriotic,and resilient like Dr. Berrah, the world would be a better place.
I will rate it 4 stars out of 4.
Charles lib
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 40
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-charles-lib.html
Latest Review: Unicorns Know Magic by Charles Adkins

Post by Charles lib »

I rated this book 4out of 4. Their was nothing I dislikes much about this book.
Michaeleedsy
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 21
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-michaeleedsy.html
Latest Review: Donny and Mary Grace's California Adventures by Catherine A. Pepe

Post by Michaeleedsy »

It is an inspiring book because it teaches a lot of relevant lessons. I like the personality of the author, and I also admire his honesty in writing out the try details of his life. I do not like the racism experience that the author encountered. I'd recommend this memoir to my friends because of it simple content.
Okonobe Chioma Chukwuma
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 30
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-okonobe-chioma-chukwuma.html
Latest Review: Devil Among Us by Jack Winnick

Post by Okonobe Chioma Chukwuma »

This book is a unique one, the author did an outstanding performance in this book.
Sarah Sonbol
Book of the Month Participant
Favorite Author: Agatha Christie
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 88
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-sarah-sonbol.html
Latest Review: Virus 4 Peace by June
fav_author_id: 2484

Post by Sarah Sonbol »

I found this book very interesting. Dr. Goullem had a lot of experiences that are worth sharing. Although I didn't agree with many of his opinions regarding political issues, I think it is really important to document such events from different points of view.
Latest Review: Virus 4 Peace by June
LS Daniyal
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 36
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ls-daniyal.html
Latest Review: Terms of Service by Craig W. Stanfill

Post by LS Daniyal »

I rated it 4 out of 4 stars. It was an eye-opening read. It showed us the behind the science of topics that break the news and humanized leaders. I wished the timeline was more specific, but all in all a great read.
Today's me is better than yesterday's me.

Return to “Discuss "Dream For Peace: An Ambassador Memoir" by Dr.Ghoulem Berrah”