Overall rating and opinion of "Dream For Peace: An Ambassador Memoir" by Dr.Ghoulem Berrah

Use this forum to discuss the February 2021 Book of the month, "Dream For Peace: An Ambassador Memoir" by Dr.Ghoulem Berrah
Amandaruth Ama
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 53
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-iam-ama.html
Latest Review: The Curse of Northam Bay by Keith F Girard

Re: Overall rating and opinion of "Dream For Peace: An Ambassador Memoir" by Dr.Ghoulem Berrah

Post by Amandaruth Ama »

Betty Gitonga wrote: 12 Feb 2021, 05:39 I found this book to be very inspirational. I enjoyed learning about his life, family, accomplishments, career and passions.
It is admirable how much Dr. Berrah cares for and loves his wife, as well as how kind he is to everyone he meets. He constantly made an effort to help others and showed a great deal of compassion. This book has given me a lot to think about.
Amandaruth Ama
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 53
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-iam-ama.html
Latest Review: The Curse of Northam Bay by Keith F Girard

Post by Amandaruth Ama »

Ngelani R wrote: 20 Feb 2021, 22:38 This book deserves a full rating (4 out of 4). I liked how the author created inspiring story from his own biography. Actually, there is nothing I disliked about the book. I will recommend it to all those who love reading biographical books.
This book by Dt. Berrah went on indefinitely. There was sometimes too much information on too many different things, making it difficult for me to make connections. In general, it is a good read. I was taken aback by the author's skill in deftly crafting a diverse range of themes.
Chimezie Agbata
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 32
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-chimezie-agbata.html
Latest Review: VROOM! Barry, Kari and the Power Boost! by William G Wilberforce III

Post by Chimezie Agbata »

I really appreciate the the author for a wonderful and heartwarming story like this, the lessons on career and emotions was everything for me, I recommend this book for anybody seeking development and someone interested in history.
Mellino Itz
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 31
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mellino-itz.html
Latest Review: Good Sexual Hygiene & Spiritual Attitude by Anthony A. Morris

Post by Mellino Itz »

This a just a perfect book for our current time. A time where the peace of many nations is being threatened. Dr Ghoulem's life will inspire both present and younger generations to come. This book deserves a full star rating. I honestly could not get enough of this book. For those who wish to know more about the independence of Algeria should read this book.
Goody book
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 31
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-goody-book.html
Latest Review: Unicorns Know Magic by Charles Adkins

Post by Goody book »

The book was inspiring. I gave the book a 4 out of 4 stars. The author was a self-determined fellow who dreamt of independence.
Unique Mary Iloakasia
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 23
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-unique-mary-iloakasia.html
Latest Review: The Sword Swallower and a Chico Kid by Gary Robinson

Post by Unique Mary Iloakasia »

The book was well written. The author does his best to show us his life struggles. The book is inspiring and I gave it a rating of 5 out of 5 stars. I found no flaws.
Jay_shon03
Favorite Book: Butterfly Awakens
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 19
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-jay-shon03.html
Latest Review: The Girl Who Knew Da Vinci by Belle Ami

Post by Jay_shon03 »

This book delves deeper than just the author's personal story and provides valuable insight into the impact of colonialism, the pursuit of peace, and the sacrifices made by African heroes. Furthermore, it sheds light on the underlying issues that led to the Amgala War between Morocco and Algeria. I rate it 4 out of 4 stars
Jay_shon03
Favorite Book: Butterfly Awakens
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 19
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-jay-shon03.html
Latest Review: The Girl Who Knew Da Vinci by Belle Ami

Post by Jay_shon03 »

This book delves deeper than just the author's personal story and provides valuable insight into the impact of colonialism, the pursuit of peace, and the sacrifices made by African heroes. Furthermore, it sheds light on the underlying issues that led to the Amgala War between Morocco and Algeria. I rate it 4 out of 4 stars
Precious Anavheoba
Currently Reading: Bright Expanse
Bookshelf Size: 50
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-precious-anavheoba.html
Latest Review: Stage Fright by John Gore

Post by Precious Anavheoba »

This is such an amazing book. It is one of the most informative books in the world. The writing is top-notch and the writer did accomplish so much in terms of nation building and international relations between certain African countries. The book deserves all the stars...
Success Azuka
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 35
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-success-azuka.html
Latest Review: McDowell by William H. Coles

Post by Success Azuka »

This book is awesome. The story of a successful man who desired peace. I will rate this book a full one. But because it is lengthy, those around me might not fancy it.
Prince Oyedeji Oyeleke Jayeola
Currently Reading: Fireproof Happiness
Bookshelf Size: 87
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-prince-oyedeji-oyeleke-jayeola.html
Latest Review: The Targeted Fictional Trilogy by DJ Chris

Post by Prince Oyedeji Oyeleke Jayeola »

I will give the book a perfect rating of 5 out of 5 stars because it deserves it. I like how the author gave a detailed account of his life journey and was blessed reading his grass to grace story. I would recommend the story to others, it is worth every time spent reading it.
Jane Ogwang
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 132
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-jane-ogwang.html
Latest Review: Dr. Marsha and the Case of the Missing Marshmallows and Hotdogs by Dr. Rachel B. Wellner

Post by Jane Ogwang »

Dr. Berrah's life was exciting and worth reading about. The stories were well-written in an engaging and lively manner. The pictures in the book also made the reading experience better. I gave the book a perfect score.
Peace Eze
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 25
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-peace-eze.html
Latest Review: Higher Connections by Eric Right and Alexandra Right

Post by Peace Eze »

What I loved the most about the book was how Berrah fought relentlessly against colonialism. I also loved how his life turned around for good. It was a great read. The book inspired and motivated me to do great things.
Agbata Trust
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 73
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-agbata-trust.html
Latest Review: The Blandford Fly by D.N. Moore

Post by Agbata Trust »

I rate this book 4 out of 4 stars honestly there wasn't anything that could make me rate it less. It was a voluminous book but I was still able to finish it due to how I was so engrossed in the read
Prodigy5
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 21
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-prodigy5.html
Latest Review: A Dream For Peace by Dr. Ghoulem Berrah

Post by Prodigy5 »

I think that he is a master of his art, telling the story with good diction. I also think that the book teaches a lot.

Return to “Discuss "Dream For Peace: An Ambassador Memoir" by Dr.Ghoulem Berrah”