Overall rating and opinion of "Dream For Peace: An Ambassador Memoir" by Dr.Ghoulem Berrah

Use this forum to discuss the February 2021 Book of the month, "Dream For Peace: An Ambassador Memoir" by Dr.Ghoulem Berrah
Christiana Legbara
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 30
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-christiana-legbara.html
Latest Review: Of All Faiths & None by Andrew Tweeddale

Re: Overall rating and opinion of "Dream For Peace: An Ambassador Memoir" by Dr.Ghoulem Berrah

Post by Christiana Legbara »

He had lot of platforms to express himself and he didn't hesitate. I gave it a perfect rating
Nathaniel Sarah
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 24
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-nathaniel-sarah.html
Latest Review: Timewise by Robert Leet

Post by Nathaniel Sarah »

a lot of inspiration from this book. It was interesting to learn about his life, family, accomplishments, profession, and interests.
Sochi Lib
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 18
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-sochi-lib.html
Latest Review: The Sword Swallower and a Chico Kid by Gary Robinson

Post by Sochi Lib »

He is a good story teller,its easy to realite his story ,what I like most is fact that he believed his family was one of the best in a small town they lived Happy and with harmony,I would recommend because his story especially his time in jail most can relate and and also learn a lot from him.
Ngozi mouau
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 21
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ngozi-mouau.html
Latest Review: Man Mission by Eytan Uliel

Post by Ngozi mouau »

I gave this 5out of 5stars.This book is incredibly inspiring as a whole. The author's dedication and efforts as an activist truly broadened my perspective, and that's the aspect I appreciate the most. I don't have any specific criticisms about it. If you're a fan of biographies, I wholeheartedly suggest giving this book a read. It's an enjoyable experience!"
Anyanwu Glory Onyekachukwu
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 13

Post by Anyanwu Glory Onyekachukwu »

When I first saw the cover of the book, I was skeptical but it is an intriguing read. The way the author bragged about what he did in life; from marrying three times to knowing great personalities and touring the world, makes each phase of his story is worth admiring.I enjoyed this book a lot. I rate it 4 out of 4 stars.

Return to “Discuss "Dream For Peace: An Ambassador Memoir" by Dr.Ghoulem Berrah”