How admirable do you find his compassion?

Use this forum to discuss the February 2021 Book of the month, "Dream For Peace: An Ambassador Memoir" by Dr.Ghoulem Berrah
Nicky Rita
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 30
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-nicky-rita.html
Latest Review: Burn Zones by Jorge P. Newbery

Re: How admirable do you find his compassion?

Post by Nicky Rita »

I believe that his compassion was a significant driving force in his life. It certainly inspires me. We should all strive to be compassionate to our partners, families, friends, and strangers.
Prince Oyedeji Oyeleke Jayeola
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading: Fireproof Happiness
Bookshelf Size: 87
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-prince-oyedeji-oyeleke-jayeola.html
Latest Review: The Targeted Fictional Trilogy by DJ Chris

Post by Prince Oyedeji Oyeleke Jayeola »

I agree with your view on this. The way he admires the two women in his life, his wife and mother is worth emulating.
Jane Ogwang
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 132
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-jane-ogwang.html
Latest Review: Dr. Marsha and the Case of the Missing Marshmallows and Hotdogs by Dr. Rachel B. Wellner

Post by Jane Ogwang »

His love and compassion were admirable, for sure. I especially liked when he extended it beyond his people, his family, and even his religion. That's legacy!
Agbata Trust
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 74
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-agbata-trust.html
Latest Review: The Legacy of Job's Wife by Cynthia Koelker

Post by Agbata Trust »

No doubt that was why he had a blossom marriage. Aside Dr. Ghoulem as a model of leadership he also is a model of good marriage. He was successful because of these qualities
Prodigy5
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 21
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-prodigy5.html
Latest Review: A Dream For Peace by Dr. Ghoulem Berrah

Post by Prodigy5 »

I love the selflessness he displayed towards his wife, I found it very calming to read.
Nathaniel Sarah
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 24
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-nathaniel-sarah.html
Latest Review: Timewise by Robert Leet

Post by Nathaniel Sarah »

The author's sensitivity impressed me greatly. I hope more people would love like that because it's so uncommon to witness someone show such selfless love. In addition, he led a remarkable life and participated in numerous significant historical moments, even though those moments did not confer upon him any position of authority, wealth, or similar advantages. I think it's extremely charitable.
Sochi Lib
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 18
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-sochi-lib.html
Latest Review: The Sword Swallower and a Chico Kid by Gary Robinson

Post by Sochi Lib »

His love towards his wife and tye respect that he had towards all women is something admirable. But what is inspirational for me the most is loving your job. As a diplomat he had no easy tasks. But he did all that with love and passion. For him, it was not a mere job but he kept his faith on world peace and put all the effort to make that a success
Ngozi mouau
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 21
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ngozi-mouau.html
Latest Review: Man Mission by Eytan Uliel

Post by Ngozi mouau »

I was deeply moved and inspired by the compassion portrayed by the author. It is truly a rarity to witness such selfless and unconditional love for another person. This exceptional level of altruism resonates with me, and I genuinely wish that more individuals would learn to love in a similar manner.
Clark Pacino
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 15
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-clark-pacino.html
Latest Review: A Dream For Peace by Dr. Ghoulem Berrah

Post by Clark Pacino »

I think his wife is a lucky woman! I also think that everyone who is married should love their companions with such compassion. Sadly, such a love is very rare. And I really do find it admirable and inspiring. To my opinion, it was one of the best things one can learn from this book.
Kirs

Return to “Discuss "Dream For Peace: An Ambassador Memoir" by Dr.Ghoulem Berrah”