What do you love most about Dr. Berrah?

Use this forum to discuss the February 2021 Book of the month, "Dream For Peace: An Ambassador Memoir" by Dr.Ghoulem Berrah
Einsthawkton Edeh
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 48
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-einsthawkton-edeh.html
Latest Review: Best Evidence by Mark S. Osaki

What do you love most about Dr. Berrah?

Post by Einsthawkton Edeh »

For me, I love that Dr. Berrah does not judge anyone based on their religion. This is a great leadership traits. A good leader knows that people's choices in many things, including religion, differs and he respects it.

What about you? What do you love most about Dr. Berrah?
Ngozi mouau
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 21
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ngozi-mouau.html
Latest Review: Man Mission by Eytan Uliel

Post by Ngozi mouau »

The author's life was nothing short of extraordinary, as they actively engaged in various significant historical events without seeking personal gains such as power or wealth. Their remarkable journey was marked by their participation in important milestones, where they made a meaningful impact without expecting any personal benefits in return.
Clark Pacino
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 15
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-clark-pacino.html
Latest Review: A Dream For Peace by Dr. Ghoulem Berrah

Post by Clark Pacino »

I love that he sees the world beyond religion. We are humans first, even before we are religious. We should treat each other how we expect to be treated. I commend him for that. As a muslim, he marries a Christian and loves her dearly.

Return to “Discuss "Dream For Peace: An Ambassador Memoir" by Dr.Ghoulem Berrah”