Anne Series by L.M. Montgomery (Spoilers)

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any classic books or any very old fiction books or series.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
asteel18
Currently Reading: Bluewater Walkabout
Bookshelf Size: 44
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-asteel18.html
Latest Review: Natural Relief for Anxiety and Stress by Gustavo Kinrys, MD
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU

Re: Anne Series by L.M. Montgomery (Spoilers)

Post by asteel18 »

Oooooooh. Anne of Green Gables was one of my absolute favorites. I loved reading those books and watching original series. I was so inspired by how confident she was in herself, something I didn't have at the time. Sometimes our heroes and role models are in our favorite books.
-Amy
August17
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 25
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-august17.html
Latest Review: Demon Freaks by J.R.R.R. (Jim) Hardison

Post by August17 »

I read the first books a couple of years ago but I haven't been able to continue the series. I love the first book and I love Anne! The rest of the characters are so well developed as well, but one cannot resist Anne's charm. I also aspire to be more like her.
Gloria Kaszyczky
Currently Reading: Yesterday
Bookshelf Size: 17
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-gloria-kaszyczky.html
Latest Review: Luray by Dennis Haupt

Post by Gloria Kaszyczky »

Anne's series is one of the best novels I have ever read, especially after seeing the TV show, I have fallen in love with Anne and her amazing world! She reminds me a little of Alice in Wonderland, I see in both of them the curiosity and joy of discovering the world, the happiness and energy to learn new things and the capacity of seeing every single detail and appreciate things that we often give for granted.
Latest Review: Luray by Dennis Haupt

Return to “Classic Books”