Overall rating and opinion of "The Biblical Clock" by Daniel Friedmann, Dania Sheldon

Use this forum to discuss the March 2021 Book of the month, "The Biblical Clock: The Untold Secrets Linking the Universe and Humanity with God’s Plan" by Daniel Friedmann, Dania Sheldon
Leslie Kunde
In It Together VIP
Favorite Book: All Souls Trilogy
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 76
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-leslie-kunde.html
Latest Review: The Fantastical Keys of Darius Newton Archibank by Zarqnon the Embarrassed
Reading Device: B00HCNHDN0

Re: Overall rating and opinion of "The Biblical Clock" by Daniel Friedmann, Dania Sheldon

Post by Leslie Kunde »

I rated the book at 2 out of 4 stars. While I enjoyed most of the book, it seemed to wonder off the trail in places. His research impressed me with the depth he into. This was not a quick idea that formed out of sailcloth. The little background tales about people seemed rather pointless at times and boring in others. With almost 30 years of studying the roots of Christianity, I found a few holes, but less than expected. That is the trouble with studying any subject this old. It depends on current research, new finds and a lot of guess work. Mostly his style is just not for me. I did not really enjoy the book.
Valeria Rotaru
Currently Reading: Of Human Bondage
Bookshelf Size: 13
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-valeria-rotaru.html
Latest Review: The Legacy of Job's Wife by Cynthia Koelker
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU

Post by Valeria Rotaru »

This book was a little hard to follow yet I found it somewhat interesting. It is the author’s thoughts about the beginning and ending of the universe with some drama thrown in. Someone recommended it to me so I decided to read it. I gave three stars for his effort.
third agbata
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 57
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-third-agbata.html
Latest Review: The Ant Called Tiny by Miles Phillip Lewis

Post by third agbata »

I didn't find this book interesting. So I'll rate it 2oit of 4 stars
kensgarment odogwu
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 37
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kensgarment-odogwu.html
Latest Review: Commercial Property Made Easy by Chris Lang

Post by kensgarment odogwu »

The level of research and work undertaken to produce this book was beyond amazing. I think this book wont be fine for rigid readers but with readers who have open minds to grab new knowledge. I will rated this book a perfect 4 out of 4 stars. This book would have been a very complex if not for the simplified writing of the author. There was absolutely nothing i disliked about this book.
Charles lib
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 40
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-charles-lib.html
Latest Review: Unicorns Know Magic by Charles Adkins

Post by Charles lib »

Crcraig wrote: 03 Mar 2021, 08:10 I really liked this book. The author took the time to explain the connections between science and religious documents in a way that I could easily understand them though I had to reread some of sections to make sure I understood. I have read some other writings on this subject and find this is the most comprehensive I have found.

As to Jesus, the author states that a great religious leader arises at the beginning of each period. Could Jesus have been that leader for that period. And his return could be the last religious leader before the end as predicted in the Bible and the last one in the last period described in the book?
I so much love the authors effort on this book, he really did a nice job. I rated this book perfectly.
Sarah Sonbol
Book of the Month Participant
Favorite Author: Agatha Christie
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 88
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-sarah-sonbol.html
Latest Review: Virus 4 Peace by June
fav_author_id: 2484

Post by Sarah Sonbol »

I was extremely interested in this book. I totally believe that science and religion cannot be contradictory. However, the concepts presented in the book especially the cosmic cycles is extremely absurd and does not make any sense. The book is written from a Jewish point of view, and only those who believe in the Kabbala may believe in it. Also, the fiction part in the book concerning the end of days didn't make any sense to me.
Latest Review: Virus 4 Peace by June
Online Concept
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 22
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ezel-dornelles.html
Latest Review: Zona: The Forbidden Land by Fred G. Baker

Post by Online Concept »

I enjoyed this book becauses of the historical stories the narrated in it. This book deserves a four out of star rating because although the context of the book is one that is complex and theoretical, the author used the stories of ancient men to enliven the book.
Amy Toria
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 40
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-amy-tor.html
Latest Review: Donny and Mary Grace's California Adventures by Catherine A. Pepe

Post by Amy Toria »

Personally, I loved The Biblical Clock: The Untold Secrets Linking the Universe and Humanity with God’s Plan by Daniel Friedmann, Dania Sheldon. I learned a lot about the universe and got knowledge that are indispensable. I would recommend it to anyone I know.
Flourish Sunday
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 32
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-flourish-sunday.html
Latest Review: 9 Rules to Dominate Your Money and Learn What 67% of Adults Don’t Know by Finley Lewis

Post by Flourish Sunday »

I'd give this book a score of 5 out of 5. Being a scientific student myself, I found this book to be really simple to understand, thus I really enjoyed reading it. I particularly appreciated how the author included religious themes throughout the piece. There wasn't anything about this book that I didn't like.
Gavice Victoria
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 89
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-gavice-v.html
Latest Review: Where Liberty Lies by Nathaniel M Wrey

Post by Gavice Victoria »

I rated this book four out of four stars. There are somethings I never thought of that I encountered in the book. It is also a good resource for finding and bringing up discussions about the universe among my peers. I'm glad that I read the book.
Unique Mary Iloakasia
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 23
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-unique-mary-iloakasia.html
Latest Review: The Sword Swallower and a Chico Kid by Gary Robinson

Post by Unique Mary Iloakasia »

I quite liked the book. I gave it a rating of 5 out of 5 stars. I found nothing wrong with the book.
Jakub Bystrowski
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 47
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-jakub-bystrowski.html
Latest Review: Donny and Mary Grace's California Adventures by Catherine A. Pepe

Post by Jakub Bystrowski »

Congrats on BOTM. I enjoyed reading this book; it was very educative. I learned a lot about scholars and historians. I happily give it a rating of 4 out of 4. There were no errors which mading reading smooth.
Peace Eze
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 25
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-peace-eze.html
Latest Review: Higher Connections by Eric Right and Alexandra Right

Post by Peace Eze »

I love the fact that the authors tried to educate us on how science and Bible both complement each other in the origin and evolution of earth. It is a book that lovers of theology and science would love to read.
Prodigy5
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 21
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-prodigy5.html
Latest Review: A Dream For Peace by Dr. Ghoulem Berrah

Post by Prodigy5 »

I will recommend this book to adults who would like to see life from a whole new perspective and learn new things.
John Obasanjo
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 10
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-john-obasanjo.html
Latest Review: The Legacy of Job's Wife by Cynthia Koelker

Post by John Obasanjo »

I have a review about this book. This book sounds to be thought-provoking, and I will like to see how the author link science and religion's speculation of our universe's mystery.

Return to “Discuss "The Biblical Clock" by Daniel Friedmann, Dania Sheldon”