The author predicts a war against Israel in the near future. What do you think about that?

Use this forum to discuss the March 2021 Book of the month, "The Biblical Clock: The Untold Secrets Linking the Universe and Humanity with God’s Plan" by Daniel Friedmann, Dania Sheldon
Sushan Ekanayake
Official Reviewer Representative
Currently Reading: My Wind Therapy
Bookshelf Size: 406
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-sushan-ekanayake.html
Latest Review: LaBlance Fish Tales Two by Peter F LaBlance
Reading Device: B0794JC2K5

The author predicts a war against Israel in the near future. What do you think about that?

Post by Sushan Ekanayake »

The author describes how the world is going into chaos along with all the environmental pollution and global warming. At the same time, with the immigration of many Jews to Israel due to various historical reasons since the 1990s, their population as well as scientific advancement has achieved quite a high state, because there was a knowledge influx along with the influx of many people. With that, the author predicts that other powerful nations grow jealous of Israel and try to grab their technology and knowledge by capturing the country with a military move. But Israel will win this under a command of a great military leader and then some other spiritual leader will rise and lead the nation.

As per the author, he has predicted this according to the God's words regarding the 'end times', and also he suggests a time that this will happen, in the year 2133. What do you think about this prediction, considering that it is supposed to happen in the future which is not so far? How much chance is there for this to be true? Is it really backed either by biblical teachings or current political state of the world?
Verna Coy
Currently Reading: The Magician's Secret
Bookshelf Size: 194
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-verna-coy.html
Latest Review: The Fate of AI Society by Kenneth Hamer-Hodges

Post by Verna Coy »

I believe that the prophecies regarding a war on Israel will happen. Mainly, because so many of the prophecies have already happened, why wouldn’t these ones? As far as the exact date, I think there is room for chance on that earlier or later than 2133, it will be interesting to see it all play out. But I believe it is backed by Biblical teachings and prophecies as well as the current state of the political, financial, and somewhat warlike state of our world.
Sushan Ekanayake

VernaVi wrote: 01 Mar 2021, 23:47 I believe that the prophecies regarding a war on Israel will happen. Mainly, because so many of the prophecies have already happened, why wouldn’t these ones? As far as the exact date, I think there is room for chance on that earlier or later than 2133, it will be interesting to see it all play out. But I believe it is backed by Biblical teachings and prophecies as well as the current state of the political, financial, and somewhat warlike state of our world.
I have to agree with you for a certain extent. It is true that the pattern of biblical history being repeated is applicable here and also the world is in a war-like situation. But there are ways and means that were created soon after the second world war to prevent another world-scale war, and seemingly they have been successful for more than half a decade. So with such political measures, is it possible for such a large scale war to occur? I don't think so
Verna Coy
Currently Reading: The Magician's Secret
Bookshelf Size: 194
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-verna-coy.html
Latest Review: The Fate of AI Society by Kenneth Hamer-Hodges

Post by Verna Coy »

Sushan wrote: 02 Mar 2021, 00:30
VernaVi wrote: 01 Mar 2021, 23:47 I believe that the prophecies regarding a war on Israel will happen. Mainly, because so many of the prophecies have already happened, why wouldn’t these ones? As far as the exact date, I think there is room for chance on that earlier or later than 2133, it will be interesting to see it all play out. But I believe it is backed by Biblical teachings and prophecies as well as the current state of the political, financial, and somewhat warlike state of our world.
I have to agree with you for a certain extent. It is true that the pattern of biblical history being repeated is applicable here and also the world is in a war-like situation. But there are ways and means that were created soon after the second world war to prevent another world-scale war, and seemingly they have been successful for more than half a decade. So with such political measures, is it possible for such a large scale war to occur? I don't think so
I would hope against another world war. However, the prophecies regarding war on Israel seem clear and undeniable. And a world scale at that point would be unavoidable because of the current political climate.
Sam Lauren
Favorite Author: Anne Rice
Currently Reading: The Dovekeepers
Bookshelf Size: 23
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-sam-lauren.html
Latest Review: To love in vain by Pedro Merchant
fav_author_id: 2444

Post by Sam Lauren »

Unfortunately, I could see war with Israel happening. War seems to be the one thing the human race hasn't grown out of. It's too bad the Bible didn't mean a metaphorical war.
Sushan Ekanayake

VernaVi wrote: 02 Mar 2021, 01:57
I would hope against another world war. However, the prophecies regarding war on Israel seem clear and undeniable. And a world scale at that point would be unavoidable because of the current political climate.
Still it is a speculation based on the biblical prophecies. What I see in these religious prophecies is that someone interprets the things already happened are foretold in these prophecies, but because they were told in different words ordinary people could not understand it before. And for the ones regarding the future they give similar interpretations as well. If those things does not occur as predicted, then they have various reasons for that too.

That is why I believe more in speculations that are based on more logical subjects such as politand international relationships, rather than prophecies.
Sushan Ekanayake

Sam Lauren wrote: 02 Mar 2021, 06:46 Unfortunately, I could see war with Israel happening. War seems to be the one thing the human race hasn't grown out of. It's too bad the Bible didn't mean a metaphorical war.
I agree. There are continous conflicts going against Israel. But this is not towards them only, but against many other countries by various powerful nations.

What this author suggests is a massive war in the scale of a world war to grab the scientific achievements that Israel has achieved. But with the peace keeping mechanisms at the international level, I think such a thing is quite impossible
charlenecraig
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 58
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-crcraig.html
Latest Review: The Guardians of Erum and the Calamitous Child of Socotra by A Ali Hasan Ali

Post by charlenecraig »

Yes, a war involving Israel will happen. I talk with a woman from Middle East weekly. The perspective of the Moslem world is not reported well in the US.
Things are happening there that indicate that war will happen we just don't know when. Particularly as the Western world supports Israel and the Moslem world hates them. I do believe the predictions of the author are well documented and follow what the Bible tells us. Though the Western world will be involved, I think the trigger will be between Israel and the rest of the Middle East.
Sushan Ekanayake

Crcraig wrote: 03 Mar 2021, 08:20 Yes, a war involving Israel will happen. I talk with a woman from Middle East weekly. The perspective of the Moslem world is not reported well in the US.
Things are happening there that indicate that war will happen we just don't know when. Particularly as the Western world supports Israel and the Moslem world hates them. I do believe the predictions of the author are well documented and follow what the Bible tells us. Though the Western world will be involved, I think the trigger will be between Israel and the rest of the Middle East.
What I see is that, Israel is at the end of hatred by other muslim countries because of the American favouration to them. They have collected Jews and formed a country, and also continues to support them in various ways. In return, Israel is supporting America for its world domination process (though the Americans don't speak of such a thing publicly, it is happening). So with that, the Muslim countries may think to declare war against them. But with America backing Israel, I don't think they will actually go into war. So this author's predictions may not happen just because it is said in the bible
friedmanndaniel
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by friedmanndaniel »

Thank you for your thoughts. To clarify couple of things:
1. I don't predict the war- the Biblical sources do.
I hope I've shown that the pattern of history repeats and the pattern contains a war.
2. The actual narrated story of what happens, is the only fictional part of the book. I hesitated to do this, but the main feedback I got on my book on the End of Days (on which this book is based) was that the reader could not envision what would happen from all the data in the prophecies. the readers suggested that I should create a scenario: not as prediction but as a visualization of how the biblical prophecies could happen. I was at a loss of how to do this. Then one day I read the latest UN report on climate change (I work in this field now) which predicted what would happen in 2030 and beyond in various countries and I had a déjà vu- I had seen this before. it took a few weeks to realize it was in the predictions of the End of Days in the Talmud. So I built the scenario for the war around the pressures from climate change in that region of the world. But this is fiction.
Jennifer Aldo
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 54
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-jennifer-aldo.html
Latest Review: War Tower by Joseph Leo DeCelle

Post by Jennifer Aldo »

You have to remember that before the second world war there was a first. We are humans. Those political measures were put in place by humans. There'd still be a way around it. Also, the accuracy of the Bible can be really frightening. If it says there'd be a war, then my bet is that there'd definitely be one.
Sushan Ekanayake

Jennifer Aldo wrote: 03 Mar 2021, 23:41
You have to remember that before the second world war there was a first. We are humans. Those political measures were put in place by humans. There'd still be a way around it. Also, the accuracy of the Bible can be really frightening. If it says there'd be a war, then my bet is that there'd definitely be one.
After the first world war, the political leaders tried to have some treaties, but their failure led the world to another world war. But after that they got together once again and got into another treaty, which prevented a world scale for from happening for the past 5-6 decades, though several times the world was at the brink of a war. So, I don't see why another war should occur just because it is predicted in the holy bible.

Can such an ancient book predict all the socio-political situations of today's world and accurately guess what might happen? On the other hand, has the bible predicted the first and second world wars?
Sushan Ekanayake

friedmanndaniel wrote: 03 Mar 2021, 21:09 Thank you for your thoughts. To clarify couple of things:
1. I don't predict the war- the Biblical sources do.
I hope I've shown that the pattern of history repeats and the pattern contains a war.
2. The actual narrated story of what happens, is the only fictional part of the book. I hesitated to do this, but the main feedback I got on my book on the End of Days (on which this book is based) was that the reader could not envision what would happen from all the data in the prophecies. the readers suggested that I should create a scenario: not as prediction but as a visualization of how the biblical prophecies could happen. I was at a loss of how to do this. Then one day I read the latest UN report on climate change (I work in this field now) which predicted what would happen in 2030 and beyond in various countries and I had a déjà vu- I had seen this before. it took a few weeks to realize it was in the predictions of the End of Days in the Talmud. So I built the scenario for the war around the pressures from climate change in that region of the world. But this is fiction.
Thank you very much for joining in this discussion. It is a rare chance for us to directly discuss about a book with its author.

I agree. It is a prediction which comes in the bible. Or something that you saw after analysing the biblical content and other scriptures. And I understand that what is included in the book is a fictional story.

Yet, the chosen country is Israel because it is the mainly involved country in religious issues related to Christianity. And the rest of the details are fictional, yet has some basis with regard to what you found in your studys.

In the current world, can we merely expect things to happen because they were predicted in the bible? What about the other socio-political factors that come into play in such matters?
Praise GodWord
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 171
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-praise-godword.html
Latest Review: Coromandel Dreamin' by Ron Murray

Post by Praise GodWord »

There are many biblical prophesies concerning Isreal and the external forces that seek dominance over it. If the Bible is well consulted, it will reveal that this prophesy is quite accurate, as Israel has endured so much rivalry from neighboring nations.
Sushan Ekanayake

Reviewer100 wrote: 04 Mar 2021, 04:58 There are many biblical prophesies concerning Isreal and the external forces that seek dominance over it. If the Bible is well consulted, it will reveal that this prophesy is quite accurate, as Israel has endured so much rivalry from neighboring nations.
There have been various geographical and political reasons for Israel to face with the rivalry from neighbouring countries. As far as I see, they are at the point of hatred of the fellow Muslim countries because of their relationship with the US. Has these prophecies mentioned any concern about that? Or is this inevitable war is about to happen because some Israel leader is going to be the true, promised Messiah?

Return to “Discuss "The Biblical Clock" by Daniel Friedmann, Dania Sheldon”