The author predicts a war against Israel in the near future. What do you think about that?

Use this forum to discuss the March 2021 Book of the month, "The Biblical Clock: The Untold Secrets Linking the Universe and Humanity with God’s Plan" by Daniel Friedmann, Dania Sheldon
rondanoh1
Favorite Book: 101 Dalmations
Currently Reading: Devil Among Us
Bookshelf Size: 149
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-rondanoh1.html
Latest Review: Daniel and Revelation for Today by Mae Abdul-Karim Wertz
Reading Device: B07K1RZWMC

Re: The author predicts a war against Israel in the near future. What do you think about that?

Post by rondanoh1 »

Sushan wrote: 06 Mar 2021, 03:19
rondanoh1 wrote: 05 Mar 2021, 16:01 There will be a war with Israel in the future; we see that in the Bible and is pointed to by the author. I believe this war will include much of the Middle East since there has been conflict between Israel and the Middle Eastern people for centuries. This started with Ishmael and Isaac, then Esau and Jacob. God told each of these patriarchs, and their brothers there would be a conflict between them and their ancestors. This is still playing out today. Whether larger countries enter this war on either side is harder to decipher, but it is probable.
The non-ending battles in the Middle East are merely due to their socio-political issues as well as religious issues. Seemingly the religions, which should have caused spiritual development of people, have become a cause of war in this region.

Well, let's say that God predicted this war and warned about it to those Israelis ancestors. Then why God did nothing to prevent it?
These conflicts started because of the flaws of the patriarchs. God knows all but won't always prevent bad things from happening, but He will always bring good out of what happens.
63tty
Favorite Author: Tayma Tameem
Currently Reading: Killing Abel
Bookshelf Size: 349
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-63tty.html
Latest Review: The Maestro Monologue by Rob White
fav_author_id: 199293

Post by 63tty »

Sushan wrote: 07 Mar 2021, 08:07
63tty wrote: 07 Mar 2021, 01:43 First of all, I don't believe God is political. I don't at all agree with the author on that. Why just Israel, there are so many other nations being oppressed. But, about his prediction, I could only wish I were to live at that time. If his findings drive that, I can't dispute it, but I will know when the "true" end times reach.
I agree. Israel is not the only country that might face a war. But when we consider the ancient biblical and other Christian stories, Israel is the promised are by God for His people. So, this author claims that God's divine plan is to be happened there. And the serpent's job or will or whatever it is to stop that. And that is the explanation that this author gives for his prediction.

Anyway, war is possible for any socio-political or geographical reason. But I don't think this spiritual war concept is anywhere near the truth
Okay, but if you consider the fact that he is referring to the old testament, not considering the new, where it is written in peoples hearts. The new testament is about your relationship with God. No promised lands. God is not going to judge a nation but an individual right? Plus that was when Jesus came and wiped our slait clean. We don't have to suffer for the transgressions of our ancestors. That is why there is an old testament and a new testament(that is our individual covenant with God or Jesus).
“If love is the answer, could you rephrase the question?”
~Lily Tomlin
Misael Carlos
Previous Member of the Month
Favorite Book: The Sins of a Master Race
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 213
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-misael-carlos.html
Latest Review: Donny and Mary Grace's California Adventures by Catherine A. Pepe

Post by Misael Carlos »

What I believe is: everything is possible because power corrupts people. It could be Israel or any other country. There is always unrest anywhere and Israel has always been a place of political crisis as far as I know. It is just so ironic and sad that it is Jesus’s place.
ViviVivid
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 41
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-vivivivid.html
Latest Review: Niching Up by Chris Dreyer

Post by ViviVivid »

It is quite possible that the prophecies of war on Isreal might come true. Prophet Muhammed(PBUH) had also predicted a war of such kind will happen in the near future. Most of his prophecies have come true so far and there is a high chance of this one coming true as well. If one is familiar with both Bible and Quran, one can easily tell the similarities between them. And if going by the current political situation in Isreal and their increasing advancement in Science and Technology the chances are quite high for a war.
Juliet+1
Favorite Book: The Elephants of Style
Currently Reading: A New American Evolution
Bookshelf Size: 302
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-juliet-1.html
Latest Review: Your Smart Home Voyage by Gary Rockis

Post by Juliet+1 »

I think a war against Israel is highly unlikely. It's true that the U.S. continues to support Israel, and the U.S. is a powerful country. But they supply weapons to both Israel and certain Arab countries. This maintains a balance, so there is no advantage to either side in going to war. Also, with the advent of drones and other remote-controlled weaponry, we rarely see full-scale "wars" in the old-fashioned sense.
Caroline Anne Richmond
Currently Reading: The Little Book of Bad Intentions
Bookshelf Size: 146
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-caroline-anne-richmond.html
Latest Review: Living in a Two-Faced Jungle by Michael A Powell

Post by Caroline Anne Richmond »

I think it is entirely possible that there could be a war in Israel. The country has suffered much conflict and I don’t think the media always portrays the truth of what is really happening. It has and is a melting pot of religious disputes and possibly always on the verge of war.
John Owen
Currently Reading: Baggage
Bookshelf Size: 145
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-john-owen.html
Latest Review: Snatched Up to Heaven! by Jemima Paul and Arvind Paul
2024 Reading Goal: 52
2024 Goal Completion: 103%

Post by John Owen »

I think that is the author's view or his prophecy depending on what he's read from the Bible. Everyone has their own interpretations anyway.
Harmony in chaos. It's all a matter of perspective.
John Owen
Currently Reading: Baggage
Bookshelf Size: 145
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-john-owen.html
Latest Review: Snatched Up to Heaven! by Jemima Paul and Arvind Paul
2024 Reading Goal: 52
2024 Goal Completion: 103%

Post by John Owen »

Sushan wrote: 03 Mar 2021, 08:27
Crcraig wrote: 03 Mar 2021, 08:20 Yes, a war involving Israel will happen. I talk with a woman from Middle East weekly. The perspective of the Moslem world is not reported well in the US.
Things are happening there that indicate that war will happen we just don't know when. Particularly as the Western world supports Israel and the Moslem world hates them. I do believe the predictions of the author are well documented and follow what the Bible tells us. Though the Western world will be involved, I think the trigger will be between Israel and the rest of the Middle East.
What I see is that, Israel is at the end of hatred by other muslim countries because of the American favouration to them. They have collected Jews and formed a country, and also continues to support them in various ways. In return, Israel is supporting America for its world domination process (though the Americans don't speak of such a thing publicly, it is happening). So with that, the Muslim countries may think to declare war against them. But with America backing Israel, I don't think they will actually go into war. So this author's predictions may not happen just because it is said in the bible
I respect the Bible but I think it requires a deep interpretation. What it signifies may not be what we see or understand.
Harmony in chaos. It's all a matter of perspective.
63tty
Favorite Author: Tayma Tameem
Currently Reading: Killing Abel
Bookshelf Size: 349
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-63tty.html
Latest Review: The Maestro Monologue by Rob White
fav_author_id: 199293

Post by 63tty »

Sushan wrote: 03 Mar 2021, 08:27
Crcraig wrote: 03 Mar 2021, 08:20 Yes, a war involving Israel will happen. I talk with a woman from Middle East weekly. The perspective of the Moslem world is not reported well in the US.
Things are happening there that indicate that war will happen we just don't know when. Particularly as the Western world supports Israel and the Moslem world hates them. I do believe the predictions of the author are well documented and follow what the Bible tells us. Though the Western world will be involved, I think the trigger will be between Israel and the rest of the Middle East.
What I see is that, Israel is at the end of hatred by other muslim countries because of the American favouration to them. They have collected Jews and formed a country, and also continues to support them in various ways. In return, Israel is supporting America for its world domination process (though the Americans don't speak of such a thing publicly, it is happening). So with that, the Muslim countries may think to declare war against them. But with America backing Israel, I don't think they will actually go into war. So this author's predictions may not happen just because it is said in the bible
Why do I find this hard to believe too. I don't see any wars. If any wars happen, we cannot blame it on the Bible. They are human doings.
“If love is the answer, could you rephrase the question?”
~Lily Tomlin
María Andrea Fernández Sepúlveda
Favorite Author: Kristin Hannah
Favorite Book: The Nightingale
Currently Reading: The Girl Who Knew Da Vinci
Bookshelf Size: 2386
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mar-a-andrea-fern-ndez-sep-lveda.html
Latest Review: You Say Goodbye by Keith Steinbaum
fav_author_id: 5604

Post by María Andrea Fernández Sepúlveda »

A war on the Middle East is not really a distant possibility. I don't know enough about the Bible, but I know enough about politics and History. However, will it be the end of times? Who knows? My real question would be, what is the supposed usefulness of predicting the end of times? If an Almighty God planned it, we won't be able to stop it. Shouldn't we use our time in becoming better, kinder, more tolerant etc...?
MayorE
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 24
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mayore.html
Latest Review: Remarkably Intact by Celia Belt

Post by MayorE »

We all know wars against Israel is likely to happen. But this is somthing anyone inclined in predicting future occurrences could occur. And not just Israel but other countries too
markodim721
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 482
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-markodim721.html
Latest Review: The Solution is Political Revolution by Jillion R Rising

Post by markodim721 »

I think that the land of Israel and the whole region in general is always on the brink of conflict. Slightly more serious conflict, stubborn politicians and religious fundamentalism can make hell on earth.
zulfiyya
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 12
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-zulfiyya.html
Latest Review: Wilderness Cry by Hilary L Hunt M.D.

Post by zulfiyya »

I don't think that it's possible to predict wars of any kind that far into the future. Human beings are predictable and that's why historians who study civilizations have noticed a certain pattern in the way they evolve, however I think humans are predictable enough for anyone to be able to predict specific political climates or wars that far into the future.
Menace Crypto
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 89
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-nonny2208.html
Latest Review: Pandemic (The U.S. Pandemic in India) by Dieter Gartelmann

Post by Menace Crypto »

I can say that a war would happen in the future as predicted in the Bible, as for the particular date or estimated time I can not say. Hence, I cannot agree on the year 2133.
viczboy16
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 30
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-viczboy16.html
Latest Review: Shitolian by O Persaud

Post by viczboy16 »

I agree with the author. from the political aspect and search for world power, there is a great chance for a war to break out as other nations would get jealous of Israel's growth. Also, Israel has many enemy nations surrounding its borders and also, this is backed by the biblical prophecies.
Latest Review: Shitolian by O Persaud

Return to “Discuss "The Biblical Clock" by Daniel Friedmann, Dania Sheldon”