The author predicts a war against Israel in the near future. What do you think about that?

Use this forum to discuss the March 2021 Book of the month, "The Biblical Clock: The Untold Secrets Linking the Universe and Humanity with God’s Plan" by Daniel Friedmann, Dania Sheldon
Josephe-Anne
Book of the Month Participant
Favorite Author: George Orwell
Currently Reading: Not Fishy Enough
Bookshelf Size: 484
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-josephe-anne.html
Latest Review: Philosophy from the Mud by Erik Quisling
fav_author_id: 1746

Re: The author predicts a war against Israel in the near future. What do you think about that?

Post by Josephe-Anne »

The world - especially in the Middle East - has been ravaged by wars for centuries. So, it stands to reason that another major war would break out soon when looking at political tensions rising again recently.

As for the date of the prediction: the authors themselves stated that there have been many predictions that have turned out to be false. So, I guess only time will tell.
"A house without books is like a room without windows." :techie-studyinggray:
― Horace Mann
Tarie07
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 44
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-tarie07.html
Latest Review: Korian: Ark of the Fallen King by Giorgio Garofalo

Post by Tarie07 »

I do believe Israel is faced with a war. This world is in constant chaos and sooner or later it is going to blow out of proportion. Though I'm not sure anyone can really know the date, I think it might be sooner rather than later.
kobby95
Currently Reading: Gems of Divine Mysteries
Bookshelf Size: 167
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kobby95.html
Latest Review: Last Words from Above by Jeremy Brown

Post by kobby95 »

I also believe a war involving Israel is inevitable. My understanding is that it will be linked to the messianic appearance of the Last Day, but it will be difficult for the world to recognise this at first. Because most believe the messianic appearance will be universally and instantly known, which I understand not to be the case. But with time, every issue will fall into place and the masses of people will then begin to understand. My understanding is also coming from religious sources.
Aashu Chaudhary
Favorite Author: J.R.R.R. (Jim) Hardison
Favorite Book: We are Voulhire: A New Arrival under Great Skies
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 56
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-aashu-chaudhary.html
Latest Review: Deadly Waters: The Vietnam Naval War And Its Aftermath by Randy Miller
fav_author_id: 96867

Post by Aashu Chaudhary »

I can be completely sure that the author's prediction can't be 100% right. But still, he has used great imagination. I'm sure if after 100 years war comes, it's going to be complete chaos for the whole world.
Sandeep Moses
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 94
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-sandeep-moses.html
Latest Review: Not Fishy Enough by Briton Kolber

Post by Sandeep Moses »

If this question should be answered from The Bible's viewpoint, the answer is yes. Israel will face war for sure in the future. It is inevitable. It's only a matter of time before that happens.
Simmons32
Currently Reading: Cengage Advantage Books
Bookshelf Size: 673
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-simmons32.html
Latest Review: Fear Not, Dream Big, & Execute by Jeff Meyer

Post by Simmons32 »

I do believe that Israel plays a big role in the end of times. Everything the Bible says about the end of times is what I believe will happen. However the author doesn’t have the right, or anyone else, to say when that day will happen. God said that no one will know the day. It could happen tomorrow or it could happen many years from now. I think it could happen anytime now, but I would never try to guess an actual date because I simply don’t know. I do know that if the rapture happens in my lifetime I will be thrilled to join God in heaven.
Donald Trust
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 19
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-donald-trust.html
Latest Review: Rosa by Barbara de la Cuesta

Post by Donald Trust »

Based on the Biblical records of is real I would say there is a possibility of it happening, though not as it was described in the book.
Shillah Andeso
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 118
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-shillah-andeso.html
Latest Review: On the wings of a prayer by Kola Kupoluyi

Post by Shillah Andeso »

According to the many prophecies in the bible, this is bound to happen sooner or later. This may also occur due to the current political instability. So, i believe the author's deductions are true.
Olomofe
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 25
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-olomofe.html
Latest Review: Zona: The Forbidden Land by Fred G. Baker

Post by Olomofe »

The prophecy about war coming on Israel is backed by Bible. And since many prophecies like that have been coming to pass. From your view that human has been placing some measure to prevent another world war is true, but can human efforts stop prophecies?
kensgarment odogwu
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 37
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kensgarment-odogwu.html
Latest Review: Commercial Property Made Easy by Chris Lang

Post by kensgarment odogwu »

VernaVi wrote: 01 Mar 2021, 23:47 I believe that the prophecies regarding a war on Israel will happen. Mainly, because so many of the prophecies have already happened, why wouldn’t these ones? As far as the exact date, I think there is room for chance on that earlier or later than 2133, it will be interesting to see it all play out. But I believe it is backed by Biblical teachings and prophecies as well as the current state of the political, financial, and somewhat warlike state of our world.
I agree with you on this. Thinking about what the author wrote, I feel like we should be expecting a world war. I just hope i don't witness that.
Gandhi_D 1st
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 24
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-gandhi-d-1st.html
Latest Review: JTs World by E. Alan Fleischauer

Post by Gandhi_D 1st »

Sushan wrote: 01 Mar 2021, 22:35 The author describes how the world is going into chaos along with all the environmental pollution and global warming. At the same time, with the immigration of many Jews to Israel due to various historical reasons since the 1990s, their population as well as scientific advancement has achieved quite a high state, because there was a knowledge influx along with the influx of many people. With that, the author predicts that other powerful nations grow jealous of Israel and try to grab their technology and knowledge by capturing the country with a military move. But Israel will win this under a command of a great military leader and then some other spiritual leader will rise and lead the nation.

As per the author, he has predicted this according to the God's words regarding the 'end times', and also he suggests a time that this will happen, in the year 2133. What do you think about this prediction, considering that it is supposed to happen in the future which is not so far? How much chance is there for this to be true? Is it really backed either by biblical teachings or current political state of the world?
I do not believe the prediction of the author. The Bible says "The End" is unknown to any man. It is impossible to predict the end of time.
Charles lib
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 40
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-charles-lib.html
Latest Review: Unicorns Know Magic by Charles Adkins

Post by Charles lib »

VernaVi wrote: 01 Mar 2021, 23:47 I believe that the prophecies regarding a war on Israel will happen. Mainly, because so many of the prophecies have already happened, why wouldn’t these ones? As far as the exact date, I think there is room for chance on that earlier or later than 2133, it will be interesting to see it all play out. But I believe it is backed by Biblical teachings and prophecies as well as the current state of the political, financial, and somewhat warlike state of our world.
You just spoke mind, nice point.
Azuka Jessica
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 45
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-azuka-jessica.html
Latest Review: Donny and Mary Grace's California Adventures by Catherine A. Pepe

Post by Azuka Jessica »

Israel has been going to wars with so many countries, especially it's neighbouring countries who are trying to take control of it. I don't see why this should be treated specially.
Jane Ogwang
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 132
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-jane-ogwang.html
Latest Review: Dr. Marsha and the Case of the Missing Marshmallows and Hotdogs by Dr. Rachel B. Wellner

Post by Jane Ogwang »

The thought of this scares me and I, therefore, try as hard as I can to not believe it. However, war has happened before and prophecies have come true before, so why not?
Okonobe Chioma Chukwuma
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 30
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-okonobe-chioma-chukwuma.html
Latest Review: Devil Among Us by Jack Winnick

Post by Okonobe Chioma Chukwuma »

There are numerous prophecies in the Bible about Israel and the outside forces vying for control of it. Given how much rivalry Israel has experienced with other nations, a careful reading of the Bible will show that this prophecy is fairly accurate.

Return to “Discuss "The Biblical Clock" by Daniel Friedmann, Dania Sheldon”