The author predicts a war against Israel in the near future. What do you think about that?

Use this forum to discuss the March 2021 Book of the month, "The Biblical Clock: The Untold Secrets Linking the Universe and Humanity with God’s Plan" by Daniel Friedmann, Dania Sheldon
Peace Odii
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 140
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-peace-odii.html
Latest Review: Justin's Quest by Winsome Board

Re: The author predicts a war against Israel in the near future. What do you think about that?

Post by Peace Odii »

Israel has been under wars from the beginning of inception from Egyptian colony, as recorded in the Bible. Israel might still be under another war as predicted.
Liveforchrist51
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 19
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-liveforchrist51.html
Latest Review: The Hundredth Time Around by Stacy Lee

Post by Liveforchrist51 »

As much as people choose not to admit it, a lot of things that have happened in our history were predicted. Of course with all of the political issues arising, it could just be a good educated guess. I believe in prophecies and I don’t think they should be passed off lightly.
Jackie Holycross
Currently Reading: The 7 Experiment
Bookshelf Size: 306
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-teacherjh.html
Latest Review: 20 World Religions and Faith Practices by Robyn Lebron

Post by Jackie Holycross »

I think it is highly likely that there will be a war with Israel. Jews have been villainized often and there is so much religious and ethnic tension in that area. A war seems inevitable.
Ngozi Onyibor
Member of the Month
Favorite Book: Sugar & Spice
Currently Reading: The Wizard of Fire
Bookshelf Size: 174
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ngozi-onyibor.html
Latest Review: Devine Enquiries by Martin Hull

Post by Ngozi Onyibor »

I don't know enough about World or the Israeli political space to make an informed guess. But I like how creative the authors' notion of the war is. I do hope God will show up for mankind when it matters.
Fabulous mind
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 33
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-fabulous-mind.html
Latest Review: The Last Panda by L.Z. smith

Post by Fabulous mind »

Crcraig wrote: 03 Mar 2021, 08:20 Yes, a war involving Israel will happen. I talk with a woman from Middle East weekly. The perspective of the Moslem world is not reported well in the US.
Things are happening there that indicate that war will happen we just don't know when. Particularly as the Western world supports Israel and the Moslem world hates them. I do believe the predictions of the author are well documented and follow what the Bible tells us. Though the Western world will be involved, I think the trigger will be between Israel and the rest of the Middle East.
I cannot agree less. I believe his predictions about war happening in Israel to be true, but I doubt the date he predicted. I feel it will even happen later than that.
Susan Kihleng
Currently Reading: Just Give Me a Soft Place to Land
Bookshelf Size: 273
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-susan-kihleng.html
Latest Review: Elizabeth's Garden by Phillip Leighton-Daly

Post by Susan Kihleng »

Yes, I believe it's pretty clear that a war against Israel will happen, though I don't believe it's possible at this point to predict the exact year that will happen. But I do believe that yes, war with Israel lines up with Biblical prophecy in the future and most likely, not too far off from where we are currently in the timeline.
Sarah Nichols 7
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading: Doctor Sleep
Bookshelf Size: 32
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-sarah-nichols-7.html
Latest Review: The Freedom Building by Martin Kendall

Post by Sarah Nichols 7 »

I believe the author is right in terms of the war against Israel, but in terms of the time frame, it specifically says in the Bible that only the Father knows the end of times. Not even Jesus knows. No one will be able to predict when it will happen.
Wildflowertheorist
Currently Reading: Rise of the Savior
Bookshelf Size: 55
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-wildflowertheorist.html
Latest Review: Deadly Waters: The Vietnam Naval War And Its Aftermath by Randy Miller

Post by Wildflowertheorist »

I think that a war might happen against Israel, with the geographical and climate changes taking place and maybe history will repeat itself.
"When you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you."

-Friedrich Nietzsche
thepensivist
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 72
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-thepensivist.html
Latest Review: Chameleons by Onyx Gold

Post by thepensivist »

Sushan wrote: 01 Mar 2021, 22:35 The author describes how the world is going into chaos along with all the environmental pollution and global warming. At the same time, with the immigration of many Jews to Israel due to various historical reasons since the 1990s, their population as well as scientific advancement has achieved quite a high state, because there was a knowledge influx along with the influx of many people. With that, the author predicts that other powerful nations grow jealous of Israel and try to grab their technology and knowledge by capturing the country with a military move. But Israel will win this under a command of a great military leader and then some other spiritual leader will rise and lead the nation.

As per the author, he has predicted this according to the God's words regarding the 'end times', and also he suggests a time that this will happen, in the year 2133. What do you think about this prediction, considering that it is supposed to happen in the future which is not so far? How much chance is there for this to be true? Is it really backed either by biblical teachings or current political state of the world?
There will be wars fought against Israel for many years. Perhaps because of technology, but more because of religion, as it has always been. If any country were to try to "capture" Israel and her technology, it would be Russia, due to proximity. The other nations in the area are too focused on religion and too broken apart to attempted to take over Isreal, especially for the sake of just technology. And it will likely be much sooner than 2133.
Peace Odii
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 140
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-peace-odii.html
Latest Review: Justin's Quest by Winsome Board

Post by Peace Odii »

Actually, I feel there has been prophesying about Israel. However, I'm sure that even if these foretellings are true, Israel and American's corroboration is reliable. But this, I'm not sure with the current government of America.
Kennedy NC
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 128
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kennedy-nc.html
Latest Review: Bluewater Walkabout by Tina Dreffin

Post by Kennedy NC »

Indeed Isreal is at the center of a lot of prophecies in Biblical times and once more I agree that this prophecy will indeed happen. As other countries begin to become envious of increased influx into their state and their political might, they will attempt to take over the country. This is also in line with the prophecy of scriptures.
Atieno Magero
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 144
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-atieno-magero.html
Latest Review: Stevie Tenderheart Books WAIT A MINUTE! (An Illustrated Novella) by Steve William Laible

Post by Atieno Magero »

I think a war with against Israel is coming. There are many religious prophecies many scriptures that support this. But prophecies aside, the current climate of things globally indicates that there will be a war.
Dzejn_Crvena
Favorite Book: The Greater Understanding
Currently Reading: The Wish List
Bookshelf Size: 2316
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-dzejn-crvena.html
Latest Review: Serendipity Mystery: Diary of a Snoopy Cat by R.F. Kristi

Post by Dzejn_Crvena »

Sushan wrote: 01 Mar 2021, 22:35 As per the author, he has predicted this according to the God's words regarding the 'end times', and also he suggests a time that this will happen, in the year 2133. What do you think about this prediction, considering that it is supposed to happen in the future which is not so far? How much chance is there for this to be true? Is it really backed either by biblical teachings or current political state of the world?
Year 2133 is a very long time. Why not now?
This war against Israel has been going on for generations. The religious teachings in my church and school always include the history of the Israelites not only against Palestinians but also against other tribes.
Today, I saw a post about the conflict between Israel and Palestine from 3 years ago, and I believe it has been a recurring issue.
just call me "jane" :tiphat:
SiennaEllie
Currently Reading: The Fault in Our Stars
Bookshelf Size: 12
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-siennaellie.html
Latest Review: Let's Help You Self-Help! by Anthony Jacob Braaten

Post by SiennaEllie »

I think that it probably quite likely that there will be some kind of conflict with them in the future, however I hope that this is not the case. With the increasing production of new weapons, we could quickly cause so much death and destruction that would be fatal
Mason Garrod
Currently Reading: Uncommon Poems Common People
Bookshelf Size: 17
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mason-garrod.html
Latest Review: Island Games by Caleb J. Boyer

Post by Mason Garrod »

I think it's certainly not unlikely, but even if it doesn't happen in the way the author predicted it probably won't be too far off, humanity can't seem to exist without getting itself into war after war. It was an enjoyable chapter but I'm not sure how well it gelled with the rest of the book since it's entirely hypothetical, so it's a bit hard to get invested in those characters

Return to “Discuss "The Biblical Clock" by Daniel Friedmann, Dania Sheldon”