Overall rating and opinion of "Surviving the Business of Healthcare" by Barbara Galutia Regis PA-C

Use this forum to discuss the May 2021 Book of the month, "Surviving the Business of Healthcare: Knowledge is Power" by Barbara Galutia Regis PA-C
Moneybag
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 33
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-moneybag.html
Latest Review: Reconfigurement by E. Alan Fleischauer

Re: Overall rating and opinion of "Surviving the Business of Healthcare" by Barbara Galutia Regis PA-C

Post by Moneybag »

Actually I really love and enjoyed every bit of this book.it was so educating and I also learnt a lot about this book, I didn't see see anything I disliked about this book.
Moneybag
Currently Reading:
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-moneybag.html

Post by Moneybag »

Actually, I liked this book the author wrote this book from her own experiences. This book was also very engaging and I learned a lot from it.
Agbata precious
Currently Reading:
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-agbata-precious.html

Post by Agbata precious »

I rated this book 4 out of 4 stars because I learned a lot from it, and the author wrote from her experience both for her parents and from her life as a cancer percent.
Donald Trust
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 19
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-donald-trust.html
Latest Review: Rosa by Barbara de la Cuesta

Post by Donald Trust »

This book is very informational and helpful. I enjoyed every bit of this book. One fascinating thing about this book is that it was error-free. I will rate this book 4 stars.
Bradley Shelvie
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading: Vagabond
Bookshelf Size: 120
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-bradley-shelvie.html
Latest Review: Kalayla by Jeannie Nicholas

Post by Bradley Shelvie »

The book has wonderful advices that anyone can use. It also handles an important subject that can prove helpful to any reader. Therefore, it's a four for me.
Do the things you love and you'll love the things you do :techie-studyingbrown:
Olomofe
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 25
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-olomofe.html
Latest Review: Zona: The Forbidden Land by Fred G. Baker

Post by Olomofe »

What I did like most about Surviving the Business of Healthcare is the author's assuring and convincing tone. This makes the thought flow well and her ideas believable. I found the book's content about taking of my health in an economically viable manner without compromising sure curative medical care to be a great opportunity to come the book. So, I rate it 4 out of 4 stars.
Gideon Olomofe
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 39
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-gideon-olomofe.html
Latest Review: An autopsy with a smile by Snejana Danwell

Post by Gideon Olomofe »

I found the book informative interesting and to read, as it is writing convincingly by the author. I love the many part of this book, but I most appareluate the author's inclusion of her health story of recovery from cancer
Christell Lindeque
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 266
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-christell-lindeque.html
Latest Review: The Big Necesscaries by Beth Weiler

Post by Christell Lindeque »

I enjoyed this book, the author even takes you back to the 1970s and explains the differences between the healthcare system then and now. She knows how to relay a message and it is rare that a caregiver is so compassionate toward patients. She also tries to help people to deal with financial struggles and how to work the medical healthcare system.
maycherono91
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 20
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-maycherono91.html
Latest Review: Terms of Service by Craig W. Stanfill

Post by maycherono91 »

As a medic, this is a book that will definitely pique my interest. Throw medical insurance into that and you have everyone's full attention.
Manik Chaturmutha
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 73
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-manik-chaturmutha.html
Latest Review: The Girl Who Knew Da Vinci by Belle Ami

Post by Manik Chaturmutha »

I confidently give the book 4 out of 4 stars for its robust education. Regis's skill to pass on the knowledge and her experiences were superior. Even though she did not have a writing background, her writing style was impressive. This is an entertaining manual that communicates facts and wisdom.
Jerry Anozie
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 45
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-jerry-anozie.html
Latest Review: Burn Zones by Jorge P. Newbery

Post by Jerry Anozie »

I gave this book a 4 star because of the writing style and the quality of information it contained. Generally, this book would be helping everyone who wants to better his/her health. My only dislike was the medical jargon with which the meaning was not provided.
kensgarment odogwu
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 37
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kensgarment-odogwu.html
Latest Review: Commercial Property Made Easy by Chris Lang

Post by kensgarment odogwu »

After reading this book, I could not rate it less than 4 stars. I will recommend this book everyone who is interested in their health care and anyone who would love to get a career in this sector. This book was well edited and i really loved the authors style of writing. There was nothing i disliked about this book.
Junior Gesuka 1
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 19

Post by Junior Gesuka 1 »

While maybe not the most fascinating book in the world, this book was incredibly informative about the healthcare system and those who work in it. I found myself learning more about health insurance then I ever thought I'd need, and I feel more apt to make my own decisions about HSA, PPO's, and EPO's. If you want a better understanding of American healthcare, this is the book for you. 
Valeria Rotaru
Currently Reading: Of Human Bondage
Bookshelf Size: 13
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-valeria-rotaru.html
Latest Review: The Legacy of Job's Wife by Cynthia Koelker
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU

Post by Valeria Rotaru »

This was a quick, educational read that left me a little shock at some of my healthcare blind spots. This is a must read prior to open enrollment for health coverage, as it breaks down options and information regarding plans. This book gets four stars from me!
Hager Salem
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 327
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-hager-salem.html
Latest Review: One Foot Out of the Box by Vanessa Kristovich

Post by Hager Salem »

It had some useful information for me, but not a lot as a non US resident.

Return to “Discuss "Surviving the Business of Healthcare by Barbara Galutia Regis M.S. PA-C”