First impression vs Final impression

Use this forum to discuss the May 2021 Book of the month, "Surviving the Business of Healthcare: Knowledge is Power" by Barbara Galutia Regis PA-C
Mercylib
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 19
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mercylib.html
Latest Review: A Dream For Peace by Dr. Ghoulem Berrah

Re: First impression vs Final impression

Post by Mercylib »

Initially, the book seems like an examination of the business side of the health care system. As I read along, different perspectives are presented. They are helpful in evaluating the various products and services that they offer.
Ngozi mouau
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 21
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ngozi-mouau.html
Latest Review: Man Mission by Eytan Uliel

Post by Ngozi mouau »

I thought this book was solely a self-help guide on navigating the healthcare system. However, it exceeded my expectations by providing much more valuable insights. I unexpectedly learned a lot from it, and I am grateful that I read it.
Daberechi Precious
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 25
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-daberechi-precious.html
Latest Review: Deadly Waters: The Vietnam Naval War And Its Aftermath by Randy Miller

Post by Daberechi Precious »

My first impression was just a health care book, but as I read on, I was impressed by the content of the book, it turned out to be more helpful than I thought.
Charmaine Mahlangu
Favorite Book: Defining a free man from a black stream
Currently Reading: Esther ekunola
Bookshelf Size: 36
2024 Reading Goal: 100
2024 Goal Completion: 30%

Post by Charmaine Mahlangu »

First impressions last quiet longer becayse they form part of an introduction of the plot and tone of the book. One moment it's all about medical insurance systems then there's twists and turns to a different plot.

Return to “Discuss "Surviving the Business of Healthcare by Barbara Galutia Regis M.S. PA-C”