Everything else could wait...or could it?

Use this forum to discuss the May 2021 Book of the month, "Surviving the Business of Healthcare: Knowledge is Power" by Barbara Galutia Regis PA-C
Ngozi mouau
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 21
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ngozi-mouau.html
Latest Review: Man Mission by Eytan Uliel

Re: Everything else could wait...or could it?

Post by Ngozi mouau »

The book exceeded my initial expectation of being just a self-help guide on insurance and healthcare, as it delved into the complex and intricate aspects of the healthcare system. It was enlightening, and made me realize that there is a whole different realm to the healthcare system that is not commonly known.
Daberechi Precious
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 25
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-daberechi-precious.html
Latest Review: Deadly Waters: The Vietnam Naval War And Its Aftermath by Randy Miller

Post by Daberechi Precious »

Bookreviewer71 wrote: 01 Jun 2021, 05:01 The author doesn't seem to consider what she is doing as a job, as she loves being a caregiver. When someone loves what they do for a living as much as the author does, it is impossible to separate work from life. As she has an understanding family, she didn't have to worry about work-life balance. Nobody can foresee the future, so it would be unfair to say the author didn't put health her health first.
I totally agree with you, you matter what you do,
do it with all your heart no matter how much you're being paid.

Return to “Discuss "Surviving the Business of Healthcare by Barbara Galutia Regis M.S. PA-C”