Has she been honest about health insurance?

Use this forum to discuss the May 2021 Book of the month, "Surviving the Business of Healthcare: Knowledge is Power" by Barbara Galutia Regis PA-C
Nathaniel Sarah
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 24
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-nathaniel-sarah.html
Latest Review: Timewise by Robert Leet

Re: Has she been honest about health insurance?

Post by Nathaniel Sarah »

I believe the book examines health insurance possibilities that can help customers or patients. A fresh viewpoint is also provided by understanding the business aspect of the sector. When considering the benefits and drawbacks of what they are selling, the knowledge from these varied perspectives is useful.
Monica Omonigho Bennymoore
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 24
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-monica-omonigho-bennymoore.html
Latest Review: Terms of Service by Craig W. Stanfill

Post by Monica Omonigho Bennymoore »

I agree with the author a 100% because i had face some medical situation it the United state some years back. it is field with bureaucracy and stress filled paper work, unnecessary tests recommended and its difficult to challenge the numbers of tests thrown at one. The health insurance though very exorbitant was valuable during my stay. It is more like a privilege and not a right.
Mellino Itz
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 31
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mellino-itz.html
Latest Review: Good Sexual Hygiene & Spiritual Attitude by Anthony A. Morris

Post by Mellino Itz »

I do think the author was honest about her discussions on health insurance. Although i do not have any health insurance plan at the moment I hope to enroll for one soon. Insurance are very useful and helpful.
Ngozi mouau
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 21
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ngozi-mouau.html
Latest Review: Man Mission by Eytan Uliel

Post by Ngozi mouau »

In my opinion, the author appears to be truthful in their portrayal of the insurance system. While many individuals have undoubtedly reaped its benefits, there are also instances where people have fallen prey to scams in various locations.
Mercylib
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 19
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mercylib.html
Latest Review: A Dream For Peace by Dr. Ghoulem Berrah

Post by Mercylib »

I’m with the author on this. In Nigeria, good health insurance can be the difference between getting quality healthcare when you need it and being left to fend for yourself in the middle of an emergency. This is not to say the system is perfect, but most times it's better to have it.

Return to “Discuss "Surviving the Business of Healthcare by Barbara Galutia Regis M.S. PA-C”