Which chapter is the most useful?

Use this forum to discuss the May 2021 Book of the month, "Surviving the Business of Healthcare: Knowledge is Power" by Barbara Galutia Regis PA-C
JaneJohnson
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 19
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-sweet-sandra.html
Latest Review: Terms of Service by Craig W. Stanfill

Re: Which chapter is the most useful?

Post by JaneJohnson »

Like many other people, I found Chapter 11 to be the most useful because it covered the basics for an emergency plan, something that I do not currently have prepared! So that chapter was a good reminder to get an emergency plan ready just in case something happens. I think many people do not have an emergency plan prepared either, so I think that Chapter 11 is a pretty essential chapter for almost every reader!
JaneJohnson
Currently Reading:
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-sweet-sandra.html
Latest Review: Terms of Service by Craig W. Stanfill

Post by JaneJohnson »

Like many other people, I found Chapter 11 to be the most useful because it covered the basics for an emergency plan, something that I do not currently have prepared! So that chapter was a good reminder to get an emergency plan ready just in case something happens. I think many people do not have an emergency plan prepared either, so I think that Chapter 11 is a pretty essential chapter for almost every reader!
Mellino Itz
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 31
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mellino-itz.html
Latest Review: Good Sexual Hygiene & Spiritual Attitude by Anthony A. Morris

Post by Mellino Itz »

Chapter 11 and chapter 7 meant so much to me. I learned a lot from these chapters.
Mercylib
Currently Reading:
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mercylib.html
Latest Review: A Dream For Peace by Dr. Ghoulem Berrah

Post by Mercylib »

The most useful chapter for me was chapter 7 because it is very important to advocate for yourself. Others may not find it important but we need to make sure we have our best interest when it comes to our health. This can be done by being honest with doctors about our conditions and figuring out what's best for us.
Ngozi mouau
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 21
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ngozi-mouau.html
Latest Review: Man Mission by Eytan Uliel

Post by Ngozi mouau »

Out of all the chapters, Chapter 11 stood out as the best for me. It provided a wealth of new information that I was previously unaware of, and I believe it could be valuable in times of emergency.

Return to “Discuss "Surviving the Business of Healthcare by Barbara Galutia Regis M.S. PA-C”