Which chapter is the most useful?

Use this forum to discuss the May 2021 Book of the month, "Surviving the Business of Healthcare: Knowledge is Power" by Barbara Galutia Regis PA-C
JaneJohnson
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 19
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-sweet-sandra.html
Latest Review: Terms of Service by Craig W. Stanfill

Re: Which chapter is the most useful?

Post by JaneJohnson »

Like many other people, I found Chapter 11 to be the most useful because it covered the basics for an emergency plan, something that I do not currently have prepared! So that chapter was a good reminder to get an emergency plan ready just in case something happens. I think many people do not have an emergency plan prepared either, so I think that Chapter 11 is a pretty essential chapter for almost every reader!
JaneJohnson
Currently Reading:

Post by JaneJohnson »

Like many other people, I found Chapter 11 to be the most useful because it covered the basics for an emergency plan, something that I do not currently have prepared! So that chapter was a good reminder to get an emergency plan ready just in case something happens. I think many people do not have an emergency plan prepared either, so I think that Chapter 11 is a pretty essential chapter for almost every reader!
JaneJohnson
Currently Reading:

Post by JaneJohnson »

JaneJohnson
Currently Reading:

Post by JaneJohnson »

JaneJohnson
Currently Reading:

Post by JaneJohnson »

JaneJohnson
Currently Reading:

Post by JaneJohnson »

JaneJohnson
Currently Reading:

Post by JaneJohnson »

JaneJohnson
Currently Reading:

Post by JaneJohnson »

JaneJohnson
Currently Reading:

Post by JaneJohnson »

JaneJohnson
Currently Reading:

Post by JaneJohnson »

JaneJohnson
Currently Reading:

Post by JaneJohnson »

JaneJohnson
Currently Reading:

Post by JaneJohnson »

JaneJohnson
Currently Reading:

Post by JaneJohnson »

JaneJohnson
Currently Reading:

Post by JaneJohnson »

JaneJohnson
Currently Reading:

Post by JaneJohnson »

Return to “Discuss "Surviving the Business of Healthcare by Barbara Galutia Regis M.S. PA-C”