Favorite Things

Use this forum to discuss the May 2021 Book of the month, "Surviving the Business of Healthcare: Knowledge is Power" by Barbara Galutia Regis PA-C
Monica Omonigho Bennymoore
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 24
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-monica-omonigho-bennymoore.html
Latest Review: Terms of Service by Craig W. Stanfill

Re: Favorite Things

Post by Monica Omonigho Bennymoore »

I like everything about the book. The conversational tone, the honesty, the section of the not-so-sleepy town, the attitude towards her health challenge and above all the genetic callings in her family of medical practitioners to the 4th generation. The truth about the conspiracy taking place with the big pharmaceutical companies and the fact that she had a loving husband. I love the realistic outlook of the book and I will love to read it over and over.
Mellino Itz
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 31
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mellino-itz.html
Latest Review: Good Sexual Hygiene & Spiritual Attitude by Anthony A. Morris

Post by Mellino Itz »

I love the fact the author shared from her personal life experiences this made most content of this book so appealing to me. I also love the pictures included towards the end of this book.
Peace Eze
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 25
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-peace-eze.html
Latest Review: Higher Connections by Eric Right and Alexandra Right

Post by Peace Eze »

With all sincerity, I enjoyed every part of the book so it’s difficult to select my favorite things about the book.
Ngozi mouau
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 21
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ngozi-mouau.html
Latest Review: Man Mission by Eytan Uliel

Post by Ngozi mouau »

I found the pictures at the end of the book to be the least appealing aspect. On the other hand, I really appreciated the informal writing style and the sections that had a novel-like quality to them. Thank you for asking about my opinion.
Ngozi mouau
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 21
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ngozi-mouau.html
Latest Review: Man Mission by Eytan Uliel

Post by Ngozi mouau »

I found the pictures at the end of the book to be the least appealing aspect. On the other hand, I really appreciated the informal writing style and the sections that had a novel-like quality to them.
Mercylib
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 19
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mercylib.html
Latest Review: A Dream For Peace by Dr. Ghoulem Berrah

Post by Mercylib »

I like every part of the book to be honest and the pictures at the end of each chapters got me captivated because it sinks and links the message in properly. Thanks for the question and I really find the pictures at the end of each chapters significant.
Daberechi Precious
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 25
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-daberechi-precious.html
Latest Review: Deadly Waters: The Vietnam Naval War And Its Aftermath by Randy Miller

Post by Daberechi Precious »

I liked everything about this book, but my least favourite thing was the pictures at the end of the book.

Return to “Discuss "Surviving the Business of Healthcare by Barbara Galutia Regis M.S. PA-C”