"Free choice reads" - what book(s) do imagine?

For July and August 2021 you can read whatever you want. It is a free-choice read for both months!
Heidi M Simone
Official Reviewer Representative
Favorite Book: Harry Potter
Currently Reading: Beyond the Wand
Bookshelf Size: 556
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-heidi-m-simone.html
Latest Review: Lugares Amables by Lidice Megla
Publishing Contest Votes: 27
fav_author_id: 0

"Free choice reads" - what book(s) do imagine?

Post by Heidi M Simone »

As these next two months are ones that we'll discuss all types of books and genres (per your choice), share what comes to your mind.

Do you envision a fantastical world where you may encounter a dragon? Do you picture floating in space where a friendly alien might welcome you? Or perhaps a spine-tingling house where people are mysteriously disappearing? :shock2:

:reading-6:
Heidi
Official Reviewer Representative

"There is nothing as powerful as a mother’s love, and nothing as healing as a child’s soul." – Unknown
Nathaniel Owolabi
Favorite Book: Cat Detectives in the Korean Peninsula
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 55
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-nathaniel-owolabi.html
Latest Review: A Dream For Peace by Dr. Ghoulem Berrah

Post by Nathaniel Owolabi »

I love the simple action filled books with some humor in it. I always love it when authors have great sense of humor. I love comedy but just comedy can be boring times. So action mixed with comedy is it for me. I also love superhero books although I have not really gotten into comics. I do plan on doing so though.
Debra Crawford
Favorite Book: This Girl
Currently Reading: The Fourth Kinetic
Bookshelf Size: 18

Post by Debra Crawford »

I love rom-com reads, where there is romance and drama mixed with comedy as well. I go between rom-com and action/sci-fi genres typically. I have a very vivid imagination and put myself in the story in my mind's eye, where I can feel like I am there witnessing the story unravel.
POETIC PACIFIC
Favorite Book: The Illuminati Conspiracy
Currently Reading: The Poetic Pacific
Bookshelf Size: 220

Post by POETIC PACIFIC »

My fantasy world is like me being an Eagle and flying high up in the skies. I am also inspired in my writing about that kind of world as well. It's my fantasy world but it has some connections to the works of my books.
a musical mind!

Return to “July and August 2021 Genre Discussion”