Overall rating and opinion of "Worldlines" by Adam Guest

Use this forum to discuss the July 2021 Book of the month, " Worldlines: A Many Worlds Novel" (Many Worlds, #1)" by Adam Guest
Bernadette Avelar
Currently Reading: Harvey the Hippo
Bookshelf Size: 11
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-bernadette-avelar.html
Latest Review: The Commander by Dan E. Hendrickson
Reading Device: B00I15SB16

Re: Overall rating and opinion of "Worldlines" by Adam Guest

Post by Bernadette Avelar »

I give Worldlines four out of four ratings. When I first started reading, I was slightly confused but the more I read, the more I understood. I think the author presented a storyline and built it to an even better one by splitting into multiple storylines. I also enjoyed the multiple endings. I enjoyed the book and would read again!
Miraphery
Favorite Book: Worldlines
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 33
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-miraphery.html
Latest Review: Kalayla by Jeannie Nicholas

Post by Miraphery »

I found the book intriguing. I was fascinated by the multiverse concept and seeing the different versions of Gary on different paths in life. It was interesting to see how choices changed Gary's life in the different worldlines.
Emidio Inocencio
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 32
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-acalauejo-o.html
Latest Review: Diamond J&G Manor Parlay Gambling House by Sylvie L Gionet
2024 Reading Goal: 50
2024 Goal Completion: 0%

Post by Emidio Inocencio »

I liked the story behind the book; the multi realities or dimensions thing. however, I was expecting realities totally different from one another and that didn't quite happen. I rated it 4 stars
Joy_cee
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 13
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-joy-cee.html
Latest Review: Firstborn Daddyman by Frank Bailey

Post by Joy_cee »

I rated this book a 4 out of 4 stars. The idea of multi-universe was fascinating. The plot was amazing, coupled with the character development. I couldn't find anything to dislike about the book, rather it gave me feeling that it wouldn't end anytime soon.
onyii_review
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 16
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-onyii-review.html
Latest Review: The Fox by M. N. J. Butler

Post by onyii_review »

I rate this book a strong 4 out of 4 stars because the ideas contained in this book was well explained in the varying personality of Gary and why is is so. The connection of the worldlines were superb. The author also did a great job with its characters.
Uzzy_Reviews
_Maduike
Currently Reading: The Ultimate Love
Bookshelf Size: 11
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-maduike.html
Latest Review: Firstborn Daddyman by Frank Bailey
Reading Device: B00I15SB16

Post by _Maduike »

I have read many sci-fi novels; this book is definitely unique. I really did not expect my experience. I have always known the concept of the multiverse, but Adam, paints a mind-blowing picture. This book will change your perspective of reality. It made me think of what happens to me when I sleep. I now take my dreams seriously. The great thing about this book is that Adam simplifies really complex scientific content such that a layman will understand it perfectly. Overall, it is a wonderful book, I rate it 4 out of 4 stars.
angelap5467
Favorite Author: Fyodor Dostoyevsky
Favorite Book: Crime and Punishment
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 26
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-angelap5467.html
Latest Review: Worldlines by Adam Guest
fav_author_id: 2563

Post by angelap5467 »

I did a review on this book and I was pleasantly surprised how much I liked it. I loved the writing style, the plots and twists, and being able to choose your own favorite situation. The characters are nicely put to coexist and fulfill each other emptiness so it was really easy to get into it. I rated it 4 out of 4 stars, it's simply a nice book on a skeptical thought that not everyone embraces and wants to believe in. It gives you a new way of thinking and at least it pricks up your curiosity about the multi-worlds and lucid dreams.
Valerie Garske
Currently Reading: the girl who know Davanci
Bookshelf Size: 86
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-valerie-garske.html
Latest Review: Worldlines by Adam Guest
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU

Post by Valerie Garske »

I enjoyed the premise of multiverses and appreciated a high-level overview of the scientific theory, without bogging my brain down with theoretical science. However, the novel contained several editing errors such as spelling and punctuation that undermined the overall quality of the book. Consequently, I rate this book 3 out of 4 stars. With unlimited ‘world lines’ within the theoretical possibility of infinite parallel universes to choose from, this book has the potential for an ongoing interesting series. I look forward to the next installment.
viczboy16
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 30
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-viczboy16.html
Latest Review: Shitolian by O Persaud

Post by viczboy16 »

I rated the book 4 out of 4 stars not just because I liked the concept, but because of how easily the author put down the concept on paper. I tried narrating the book to a friend and i realized it takes only a genius to describe the many world concept in an easy to understand manner as the author did. i really loved everything about the book with nothing to dislike. i would definitely recommend this book to others who love science fiction and are into the many worlds theory.
Latest Review: Shitolian by O Persaud
AbhyarnaAman
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 22
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-abhyarnaaman.html
Latest Review: Julu by Jan Anderegg

Post by AbhyarnaAman »

for me, the book is 4 out of 4 stars. I liked the concept of the multiverse and the easy way the author presented it. I did not like the errors found in the book, which can be improved. The book opens scope for limitless possibilities for each and every decision made by every character. I especially liked how Garys of two different worldlines were served with two different judgments at the end. I would love to reread this book.
Feeling upset sometimes may be unavoidable, but acting distressed is always optional.
By Rob White
Latest Review: Julu by Jan Anderegg
Laney K
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 118
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-laney-k.html
Latest Review: Lost in Plan Sight by Karen Magee

Post by Laney K »

I would rate it 3 out of 4 stars. I found the book to be interesting with the idea of different universes based on the reaction to events. I did find it to be a bit repetitive at time though because the same events were described over and over with each story line.
Alice Festo
Favorite Book: Deceitful Survival
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 117
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-alice-festo.html
Latest Review: Entanglement - Quantum and Otherwise by John K Danenbarger

Post by Alice Festo »

I rated it 3 out of 4 due to some errors I noted. It's was an interesting read and the flow of the story was great, it kept one wondering if there is life beyond the norm. I loved the suspense it added spice to the story, though it is scientific it is inclusive as it is easily understandable. The repetition of certain chapters was my con but the storyline can drive one to overlook it.
Guete Zuelo
Currently Reading: Fear Not, Dream Big, & Execute
Bookshelf Size: 28
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-guete-zuelo.html
Latest Review: Man Mission by Eytan Uliel

Post by Guete Zuelo »

I'm surprised this book was chosen to be the book of the month. Although the ideas were intriguing and the writing style was okay, I found this book to be depressing. Remembering the ending months after reading the book still makes me sad. But I do realize that this certain sadness I still have because of the ending and its many alternate realities make the book good. Still, this was is not my favorite. I don't like the sadness I've felt after reading this one.
Authentic Voice
Favorite Book: Selling with Presence
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 45
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-authentic-voice.html
Latest Review: Last Words from Above by Jeremy Brown

Post by Authentic Voice »

I rated this novel 4 out of 4 stars. I found it brilliant, full of food for thought concerning the influence of events on a person's life and the importance of a person's reaction to those events.
Drew Davis
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 16
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-drew-davis.html
Latest Review: Wilderness Cry by Hilary L Hunt M.D.

Post by Drew Davis »

I enjoyed the book and would recommend it to anyone interested in science fiction books. I loved the application of the multiverse concept. The author not only uses the multiverse theory to create a captivating plot but also uses it in character development. I rate the book three out of four because of the errors, otherwise, I'd have given it a perfect four.

Return to “Discuss "Worldlines" by Adam Guest”