Overall rating and opinion of "Worldlines" by Adam Guest

Use this forum to discuss the July 2021 Book of the month, " Worldlines: A Many Worlds Novel" (Many Worlds, #1)" by Adam Guest
Toby Ronans
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 15
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-toby-ronans.html
Latest Review: Running the Sahara by Marcel Nickler

Re: Overall rating and opinion of "Worldlines" by Adam Guest

Post by Toby Ronans »

I hereby rate Worldlines by Adam Guest 4 out of 4 stars. I found it intriguing. It is nourished with scientific knowledge. The concept of the multiverse was discussed extensively. I enjoyed the theme and plot twists so much.
Medhansh Bhardwaj
Currently Reading: Rediscovering the Wisdom of Human Nature
Bookshelf Size: 16
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-medhansh-bhardwaj.html
Latest Review: Mrs. White’s SUB SNIPS by Laura Moss White

Post by Medhansh Bhardwaj »

I will give this book 4 out of 4 stars. The concept of multiverses in this book is in itself such a mind-boggling one, and the author's writing style gave it a turbo boost. This book may have some errors, but they don't lower the rating as they didn't affect my experience of reading this book.
Cwaganagwa Dorothy
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 133
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-cwaganagwa-dorothy.html
Latest Review: A Dream For Peace by Dr. Ghoulem Berrah

Post by Cwaganagwa Dorothy »

Yes, I have read the book. I like the fact that Gary had a chance to live and rectify his mistakes, connection between science and religion, and the characters plus the chapters too. I did not like how Michelle was murdered and Gary's feelings in the Black Line. Yes, I loved the writing style because it eased my comprehension of the events.
Chukwuebuka Ifedigbo
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 32
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-chukwuebuka-ifedigbo.html
Latest Review: Fear Not, Dream Big, & Execute by Jeff Meyer

Post by Chukwuebuka Ifedigbo »

I had to rate this book 3 out of 4 stars for a lot of reasons. Basically, the suspense, and narrative style is incredible but there is still room for improvement. This is an excellent piece that I would recommend to anyone, any day and anytime.
topdan30
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 125
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-topdan30.html
Latest Review: Shitolian by O Persaud
2024 Reading Goal: 853
2024 Goal Completion: 0%

Post by topdan30 »

I rated the book 3 out of 4 stars due to the errors found but it was enjoyable to read. It changed my thinking of dreams and I started imagining if the concept used could be true. A good book with interesting character that were well built. The book got my tension up all through imagining how they would connect the worldlines together.
Latest Review: Shitolian by O Persaud
Amy Luman
Previous Member of the Month
Currently Reading: Time Before Time
Bookshelf Size: 1015
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-amy-luman.html
Latest Review: All the Targets by Noah Bond
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU

Post by Amy Luman »

I really liked this book. Science fiction is usually not my thing I love the many worlds theory, however. It caused me to think that if anything is possible in any number of worlds, do we have a chance to make the outcome what we want?
Jack Watson
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 24
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-jack-watson.html
Latest Review: Serendipity Mystery: Diary of a Snoopy Cat by R.F. Kristi

Post by Jack Watson »

I loved the book. I like the idea of multiple worldlines that have the potential for interline interaction. The author did a great job in balancing the storyline across multiple worldlines and developing characters influences by multiple lines. I rate the book 4 out of 4 stars.
TheMazeRunner
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 102
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-themazerunner.html
Latest Review: Lady of the Play by Deena Lindstedt

Post by TheMazeRunner »

I rated this book 4 out of 4 stars. It definitely deserved it. I love the writing style, and the storyline is amazing. It is complex, but the author managed to bring the best of the book to us. I really enjoyed it, and I can say this is one of the best book I have read.
Justine Ocsebio
Currently Reading: Dancing Under The Stars
Bookshelf Size: 243
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-justine-ocsebio.html
Latest Review: Sex and the Sixty Something Guy by Mr. X

Post by Justine Ocsebio »

I’ve read this book last year, and I gave it a 3 out 4 stars. I really like how the story toys on the Many Worlds Theory. The question surrounding the innocence of Gary and the legitimacy of the crime committed in a different universe was thought provoking to me. The only issue I had was with the characters. They weren’t fleshed out properly to me, so I subtracted a star. However, I would still recommend this book to anyone who likes delving into the idea of multiple universes.
Abby Heitzman
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 38
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-abby-heitzman.html
Latest Review: Fates Sweet Passion by Patricia Crumpler

Post by Abby Heitzman »

I really liked the novel. The concept was very unique, I have never read a book like this ever. It did get a little confusing with the multiple Gary's, but I absolutely loved this book.
Salah bourouba
In It Together VIP
Favorite Author: Jane Austen
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 137
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-salah-bourouba.html
Latest Review: Surviving the Business of Healthcare by Barbara Galutia Regis PA-C
fav_author_id: 2379

Post by Salah bourouba »

I would rate this book a 2 out of 4, the book has some errors to it, and I found the plot is somehow basic, the author always gave the characters the same ending,which is what I didn't appreciate, he could have gave every character their own story and ending
Recite in the name of your Lord who created [*] Created man from a clinging substance [*] Recite, and your Lord is the most Generous [*] Who taught by the pen [*] Taught man that which he knew not.
The Quran. Surah Al Alaq
Peace Odii
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 140
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-peace-odii.html
Latest Review: Justin's Quest by Winsome Board

Post by Peace Odii »

Anyway, I think the multiverse idea was my best part. Alsoo the inclusion of crime detection in it was my kind of read.

I will surely recommend it to someone who appreciate crime thrillers and science fiction.
SmartReviewer77
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 17
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-smartreviewer77.html
Latest Review: Confessions of a Manaholic by P. Pierre

Post by SmartReviewer77 »

This is a well-crafted story. I like the concept of multiple instances of a character. All the possibilities are mind-numbing. The repetition of some details which only change a little is a turnoff. But Adam did a great job to minimize that. I'd like to read more of his books to better understand his writing style but it seemed okay in this book. Yes, it's worth recommending to other people. It's just a good story and I would rate it a solid 4 out of 4 stars.
Sarah C McHum
Favorite Book: Do I Need a Will or a Trust
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 50
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-sarah-c-mchum.html
Latest Review: The Altitude Journals by David J Mauro

Post by Sarah C McHum »

3 out of 4 stars for this book. The only thing that make me decrease the rating is the number of errors I found that made it hard for me to fully enjoy the book. Otherwise, this book is definitely exciting with developed characters and vivid description of setting. Even though I a not a fan of science, I could follow this book with ease.
Danelle Cale
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 3514
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-danelle-cale.html
Latest Review: Worldlines by Adam Guest

Post by Danelle Cale »

I loved this book and gave it four out of four stars. I thought the author did a fantastic job bringing the many world's theory into a reality. I also thought the characters were well rounded and easy to relate to emotionally.

Return to “Discuss "Worldlines" by Adam Guest”