Official Review: The Little Book For Big Transformations ...

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any non-fiction books such as autobiographies or political commentary books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
rusyalana
Currently Reading: The Vatican Protocol
Bookshelf Size: 156

Re: Official Review: The Little Book For Big Transformations ...

Post by rusyalana »

Self-help books are not my cup of tea but I've read the review and the book sounds pretty informative. I like that the affirmations are only a page long. It won't take that much time to read it and will give plenty of time to think everything over. I'm sure the book will find its reader. Congratulations on becoming BOTD!
malik khaizran
Currently Reading: WatchDogs Abnormal Beginnings
Bookshelf Size: 18
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-malik-khaizran.html
Latest Review: The Shade of Highfall by Mark O'Dell

Post by malik khaizran »

"The Little Book of Big Transformations" is excellent. Its concept of 31 days of devotion and lessons is really impressive. People who want to improve their lives, this is key to them.
PeterRabitt20
Previous Member of the Month
Currently Reading: Verity
Bookshelf Size: 127
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-peterrabitt20.html
Latest Review: The Power Of Our Inner Gremlins by Suzanne Daplyn

Post by PeterRabitt20 »

SOunds like an uplifting book. I like the small daily affrimations, we could all use that. Thanks for the review!
Miss_BeckyG
Currently Reading: Behind Broken Glass Walls
Bookshelf Size: 1129
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-miss-beckyg.html
Latest Review: East Wind, 2nd edition by Jack Winnick

Post by Miss_BeckyG »

This is a wonderful book for those seeking a guide on daily affirmations and lessons to contemplate on. The quotes by different personalities gives perspective and a thought to mull over. Thank you for your lovely review.
“ Ego says, "Once everything falls into place, I'll feel peace." Spirit says "Find your peace, and then everything will fall into place." ”
Marianne Williamson
Thafheema Zaroony
Currently Reading: Snatched Up to Heaven for Kids
Bookshelf Size: 31
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-thafheema-zaroony.html
Latest Review: The Trafficking Murders by Brian O'Hare
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU

Post by Thafheema Zaroony »

A book that focuses on self-reflection and self-improvement. Seems interesting. Looking forward to reading this self help book. Nice review!
Congrats on BOTD.
dennisbragra
Currently Reading: A Game of Thrones
Bookshelf Size: 33
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-dennisbragra.html
Latest Review: Raven's Peak by Lincoln Cole

Post by dennisbragra »

The review is well written but I find it more easier and motivating to read an auto biography than to read a self help book. But I would totally recommend it to someone
djoh_
Currently Reading: Broken Inn
Bookshelf Size: 26
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-djoh.html
Latest Review: The Little Book For Big Transformations (2nd Edition) by Skip Jennings

Post by djoh_ »

I do not usually read many self-help books, but I think I will check this one out. I read the free sample, and I am interested in hearing more about the authors spiritual views. I have been learning to practice meditation, affirmations, and self-reflection, so this book sounds like something I would enjoy. Thank you for the review!
revathy sw
Favorite Book: The Wind in the Willows
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 52
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-revathy-sw.html
Latest Review: Mithra by John M. Rattenbury

Post by revathy sw »

I like how the book seems to focus on the importance of self-reflection and the need for loving yourself. However, I am not a fan of self-help books, so I don't think this one is for me.
Just an average book-lover bumbling through life :tiphat:
markodim721
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 482
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-markodim721.html
Latest Review: The Solution is Political Revolution by Jillion R Rising

Post by markodim721 »

I like that the book is focused on everyday progress. I would say that the goal is to transform an individual within a month and hence thirty-one daily affirmations.
Nomthandazo Mzobe
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by Nomthandazo Mzobe »

The Little Book For Big Transformations

This is an awesome book especially for transforming the young minds reminding them that everyone is living under his or her own perspective of life.
Agnes Masobeng
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 424
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-agnes-masobeng.html
Latest Review: Man Mission by Eytan Uliel

Post by Agnes Masobeng »

The little book for big transformation by Skip Jennings is one of the books that I'd like to get my hands on. It is not everyday that one comes across a book intended to assist the reader to improve their lives. Most importantly, it includes aspects of meditation, positive affirmations and spirituality.
Death And Destruction Are Never Satisfied And Neither Are Human Eyes...Proverbs 27: 20
Huini Hellen
Official Reviewer Representative
Currently Reading: Conversing with Various Entities
Bookshelf Size: 113
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-huini-hellen.html
Latest Review: Play Golf Better Faster: The Little Golf Bag Book by Kalliope Barlis

Post by Huini Hellen »

The division of this book so that it can be read in section while practically using the knowledge gained is what makes it a valuable read. Thanks for the review.
The mind adapts and converts to its own purposes the obstacle to our acting. The impediment to action advances action. What stands in the way becomes the way. - Marcus Aurelius
Zippy_K
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 8

Post by Zippy_K »

A book am definitely interested in reading. As the author puts it, transformation is a journey and so having a book to guide you for a month is great. Spiritual growth we learn is also not compartmentalized nor is it limited to a location and so the book comes in handy in guiding on the same.
The author also helps us understand that transformation is not just spiritual but physical too. As you work on your spirituality, you take care of your body too as it's the temple of the Holy Spirit.
Looking forward to reading the whole book and being transformed.
Valkyrie9
Currently Reading: the love letter
Bookshelf Size: 54
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-valkyrie9.html
Latest Review: From a burned charcoal, a diamond is born by Carlos Bonilla

Post by Valkyrie9 »

This book focuses on self-improvement, with 31 daily inspirations. I love the author's insight that there is no destination, only the journey. Thanks for the thorough review!
"Doors are for people with no imagination." Skulduggery Pleasant, Derek Landy :idea:
Rina r
Currently Reading: Happy for No Reason
Bookshelf Size: 2722

Post by Rina r »

Very useful review. Just from the first impression, I thought the book would contain more religious content than generic self-help, but your review told me that was probably not true! This has piqued my interest as I love self-help books in general.

Return to “Non-Fiction Books”