Review of How to use women's Powers

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any non-fiction books such as autobiographies or political commentary books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Donald Kelvin
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 49
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-judith-chinwe.html
Latest Review: High Wire by Kam Majd

Review of How to use women's Powers

Post by Donald Kelvin »

[Following is an official OnlineBookClub.org review of "How to use women's Powers" by Ruby Sengar.]
Book Cover
3 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

The role of women in society has always been sacred and important. Traditionally, it was centered on housekeeping and childbearing, but women have proven they can succeed in other endeavors. Women have succeeded in obtaining higher education, being careerwomen, going into politics, and, at the same time, doing their best to take care of their families. However, sometimes it is hard to balance a career and a family. How to use women's Powers by Ruby Sengar is a vital piece highlighting the various powers inbuilt in women and how they can be applied.

The author uses her situation as an example. She had previously neglected her family in a bid to build a networking career, and it ended up straining her marriage. However, because she cherished her husband and their family, she had to retrace her steps and go towards something that would give her more time to take care of her home and create an impact on society. In this book, she highlights women's powers while offering tips on improving if you are lacking in such areas. How to use women's Powers by Ruby Sengar is a book all women should read at one point in their lives.

What attracted me to this book was its title; you'll agree with me that the title is quite catchy. I immediately became interested in knowing what these powers were all about. After reading this book, I'm glad I did; Ruby is quite an efficient writer. The book begins by highlighting these powers in the table of contents to prepare the reader's mind for the topics to come. I loved how the author started the book by telling her story; it added practicality to the entire work. Narrating these powers without showing the application in the form of real-life experiences would have been boring. Still, with how she used the book to tell her story, in addition to other successful people's stories, I was able to understand and visualize some of the issues women face and how they can be fixed.

The only negative aspect of this book was its editing. It contained more than ten errors; however, I highlighted the first ten. I believe another round of editing would be beneficial in increasing the book's quality. For this reason, I have given it a rating of 3 out of 4. Every other thing was on the right track. Many of the issues, solutions, and applications discussed would benefit readers. I also appreciated that at the end of each chapter, the author summarized the chapter in bullet points; this helped me organize the information I gathered from that chapter.

This book is a very enlightening read. Anyone who reads it is bound to pick up a healthy habit. I recommend it to women interested in developing their character, family, and lifestyle.

How to use women's Powers
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
Latest Review: High Wire by Kam Majd
Bef Ozo
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 72
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-bef-ozo.html
Latest Review: Ditching Success? by Batoul I. Ajlouni

Post by Bef Ozo »

While this book showed the strength and intelligence of women in society, the errors made it hard to read. I hope the editing can be improved upon. I enjoyed reading your review. Keep it up.
Oluchii
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 19
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ne-thewriter.html
Latest Review: Reconfigurement by E. Alan Fleischauer

Post by Oluchii »

Women are indeed powerful. The author uses this book to highlight those powers and also to talk about the different issues women face. Great review.
Success Azuka
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 35
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-success-azuka.html
Latest Review: McDowell by William H. Coles

Post by Success Azuka »

Wow...I do love the title. Your review has given hint on what to expect when I pick the book up. Thank you. Looking forward to reading this book. I hope I enjoy it despite the presence of errors as stated in your review.
Chimereucheya Okoroafo
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 57
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-chimereucheya-okoroafo.html
Latest Review: Life's ecstasy and eternal struggles by Sandra mayfield

Post by Chimereucheya Okoroafo »

I have to agree with you on the attractiveness of the title. Coming to the story, I totally understand the roles of women and their importance in the society. The only issue is some may forget that they are meant to be epitome of balance so they overstep that in trying to be overworking career women. Thanks for your review and recommendation.
You have a life to live. If you ain't living it, that's failure. :tiphat:
Famzi Ken
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading: Defining Moments of a Free Man from a Black Stream
Bookshelf Size: 36
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-famzi-ken.html
Latest Review: My Pound of Flesh by William Thielman

Post by Famzi Ken »

It is indeed true that women have proven themselves to be more than housekeepers and child-bearers. So I think women with great visions should read this book. It'd help them. Great review.
Ogunkoya Mayowa
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 78
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ogunkoya-mayowa.html
Latest Review: Why Did Buffy's Fur Go Flat? by Erin Hill and Dr. Russ Hill

Post by Ogunkoya Mayowa »

This is a nonfiction book where the author highlight woman's power and how they will improve in the areas they are lacking. The author also shares an experience of how she decided to choose a career that allows her to take care of her home and also make an impact on society. The book contains a lot of errors. I hope the author will make use of the reviewer's advice. Thanks for the honest review. Nice review.
Wash William
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 32
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-wash-william.html
Latest Review: Devil Among Us by Jack Winnick

Post by Wash William »

This book is very intriguing with a captivating title and cover page. What is this women's power the book talked about? Guess it would find out when iI at reading this plot is has an amazing storyline. Thanks for the honest review.
O-Brian
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 20
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-o-brian.html
Latest Review: Man Mission by Eytan Uliel

Post by O-Brian »

This review is easy to read, concise, and informative. Kudos on a job well done! I,m not a woman, and while this work is recommended to women, I'm intrigued. Perhaps understanding women's powers and their role in society will better highlight that of men. hmm, that makes sense right?
Christabel Egbeama
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 40
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-christabel-egbeama.html
Latest Review: Timewise by Robert Leet
Reading Device: B09KBSDRDG

Post by Christabel Egbeama »

There's no much to say here. Except for the fact that every woman should get their hands on this book. Just from the review you can tell how insightful this book will be. Thanks for the detailed review.
Dgamelaw
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 22
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-dgamelaw.html
Latest Review: The Girl Who Knew Da Vinci by Belle Ami

Post by Dgamelaw »

I love this review. It was perfectly written. What i love the most about this book is the title of the book.
Marybreda reads
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 14
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-marybreda-reads.html
Latest Review: Bawdy Jokes & Patter Songs by Denny Hatch

Post by Marybreda reads »

I believe the role of women in the society is very paramount. In the old days we were seen as only care givers, but over the years we have proven to be so much more. I would definitely love to read this book to atleasst know more powers that we hold. Thanks for the review.
Fams Pee
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 31
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-fams-pee.html
Latest Review: Karmic Selling by Stan Gwizdak

Post by Fams Pee »

It's nice to see books like this that will even encourage women to go higher. I wonder what the world would look like if women still limit themselves to housekeeping and childbearing.
Mozi Ken
Currently Reading: Mark Victor Hansen, Relentless
Bookshelf Size: 63
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mozi-ken.html
Latest Review: McDowell by William H. Coles

Post by Mozi Ken »

Every career woman needs to read this. In fact, I'll like to read this book. It would be nice to get practical advice on how to balance a career and family. Good review.
ometanoghenetejiri
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 29
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ometanoghenetejiri.html
Latest Review: JTs World by E. Alan Fleischauer

Post by ometanoghenetejiri »

This book seems awesome. I would like to read about the powers inbuilt in women. However, the numerous errors are a huge discouragement. Nevertheless, I would still give it a try and see for myself.
Nice review.

Return to “Non-Fiction Books”