Review of “Wisdom Of The Men”

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any non-fiction books such as autobiographies or political commentary books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Praise GodWord
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 172
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-praise-godword.html
Latest Review: Retirement Planning by William C. Evergreen

Review of “Wisdom Of The Men”

Post by Praise GodWord »

[Following is an official OnlineBookClub.org review of "“Wisdom Of The Men”" by Clint Arthur.]
Book Cover
3 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

Embarking on the journey of success, taking bold steps, and humbling yourself are the necessary ingredients for success in your career. The author, Clint Arthur, wrote Wisdom Of The Men: How I Went From Taxi Driver To Working With Global Superstars & 5 U.S. Presidents - Revealing All My Secrets So You Can Do It Too. He expressly tells the story of his career and his experiences as an entrepreneur. Wisdom Of The Men: How I Went From Taxi Driver To Working With Global Superstars & 5 U.S. Presidents - Revealing All My Secrets So You Can Do It Too is a non-fiction book that delightfully blends the author's personal stories with other successful personalities. Clint discussed his encounter with great celebrities, his meetings with them, and how he used such opportunities to grow in his career.

This book has a lot of motivational and inspiring stories. It shows the inner drive for success in a man. A different writing style characterizes this book, as the author is frank about his story, from when he was a weekend taxi driver to how he started his butter business. He talked about his love life with Sara, as he discussed how she drove him from her apartment after the birth of their daughter. This part was my favorite, even though it may have sad scenes.

I found this book very inspiring to read, as I learned a great lesson from it. The pictures in the book gave more glamour to it, as the author took personal pictures with almost all the celebrities he met. I particularly loved his meeting with Oprah Winfrey. This made the book more interesting to read.

I love how Clint Arthur acknowledges each opportunity he gets to meet a great personality. This shows the author's in-depth desire to make this book a perfect read. Furthermore, this book paved a path and served as a guide to living a successful career. I like the way each chapter was arranged and titled. Clint perfectly titled the chapters of the book according to the celebrities he met.

Overall, I will rate this book 3 out of 4 stars due to the number of grammatical errors I found throughout the text. I feel this book was not professionally edited. The mistakes, however, did not disrupt my comprehension.

I will gladly recommend this book to those who are goal-oriented and entrepreneurs. Also, it will suit those in the entertainment industry and anyone who seeks to walk through the path of greatness.

“Wisdom Of The Men”
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
Astral Magi
Favorite Book: Name of the Wind
Currently Reading: Crossroads
Bookshelf Size: 523
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-astral-magi.html
Latest Review: Island Games by Caleb J. Boyer

Post by Astral Magi »

Arthur's insights sound worthy of a read. I am curious about his perspective on the celebrities that he met. Thank you for a great review.
🕉Be Here Now⌛
vickie205
Currently Reading: Be the Change: The Future is in Your Hands
Bookshelf Size: 12

Post by vickie205 »

I love his sense of acknowledgments to those he had met on the road to success.
Great work.
Jedidiah39
Bookshelf Size: 2

Post by Jedidiah39 »

A must read for those who are goal-oriented and entrepreneurs out there. Great job!
Salah bourouba
In It Together VIP
Favorite Author: Jane Austen
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 143
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-salah-bourouba.html
Latest Review: The Magician's Secret by Charles Townsend
fav_author_id: 2379

Post by Salah bourouba »

i don't like the title of the book it is such a stereo type, I would prefer if he made it more personal to him, but his journey is inspiring
Recite in the name of your Lord who created [*] Created man from a clinging substance [*] Recite, and your Lord is the most Generous [*] Who taught by the pen [*] Taught man that which he knew not.
The Quran. Surah Al Alaq
helloworld123
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by helloworld123 »

This book sounds very interesting. Might check it out.
Edit_or
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 25
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-edit-or.html
Latest Review: Always Strive to Be a Better You by Pete Hall

Post by Edit_or »

The review makes the book sound so interesting to read. Guess I’ll give it a shot. Good review
Chinonny247
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by Chinonny247 »

I believe this book will inspire as many that are facing one challenge or the other in achieving their desired goals in life. Kudos
Jully omondi
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading: The Impossible Mock Orange trial
Bookshelf Size: 19
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-jully-omondi.html
Latest Review: The Sword Swallower and a Chico Kid by Gary Robinson

Post by Jully omondi »

This book sounds interesting. Thanks for a great review.
Hazel Mae Bagarinao
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 148
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-hazel-mae-bagarinao.html
Latest Review: The Sound of Creation by Gabriella Zielke

Post by Hazel Mae Bagarinao »

One of the things that makes this book beautiful is the pictures of celebrities, however, only a few of them I know. Gladly, I encounter my favorite authors, especially Tonny Robbins. I also love the wisdom shared by these renowned people. Your review is beautiful!
"Less is more." ~ Ludwig Mies Van Der Rohe

Return to “Non-Fiction Books”