Review of Karmic Selling

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any non-fiction books such as autobiographies or political commentary books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Jihad Jihad
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 0

Re: Review of Karmic Selling

Post by Jihad Jihad »

Karmic Selling by Stan Gwizdak is a book about his transformation from a traditional corporate career to a philosophy rooted in authenticity and kindness.

The author draws inspiration from Hinduism, Buddhism, and Jainism and emphasizes the positive return of good deeds. The book uses real-life anecdotes and case studies to highlight the power of authenticity, kindness, and connection in the business world. It is a useful guide for anyone looking to improve their approach to business and networking, with a unique take on the world of sales and business. Highly recommended for anyone in marketing or business.

I cant find errors in this book. It seems like the editing is done professionally . This book was interesting to read. This book gave me postive thought's. I will rate this book 5 out of 5 because everything is perfect
Eva Nyaburi
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading: In It Together
Bookshelf Size: 161
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-eva-nyaburi.html
Latest Review: The Alzheimer's/Hearing Aid Paradox by Robert C. Keefer PhD

Post by Eva Nyaburi »

Often, people focus on professional success and forget about their personal fulfillment and values. This is a great perspective from Stan Gwizdak. congratulations on botd
Aaron Joseph Maupin
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 48
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-aaron-joseph-maupin.html
Latest Review: Embrace Your Age by JAMES B. FLAHERTY ... An octogenarian with a bright future.

Post by Aaron Joseph Maupin »

! I can't wait to get my hands on a copy and delve into the valuable insights shared in 'Karmic Selling: Earning Business by Earning Trust.'
Precious Anavheoba
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 55
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-precious-anavheoba.html
Latest Review: Teacher by Robert Mitchell

Post by Precious Anavheoba »

When I first saw the cover of the book, without reading the title, I thought it was going to be about health and natural medicine. It was a twist to see it was about karmic delling—a term I'm only just getting acquainted with. It sounds like an entirely new field to me.
putri Oktavia Pradana
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by putri Oktavia Pradana »

Overall, "Karmic Selling" is a must-read for anyone in the sales and business world looking to cultivate a more fulfilling and ethical approach to their work. It's a book that not only offers valuable strategies for success but also inspires a deeper reflection on the true meaning of prosperity in both business and life.
PAUL KARANJA MAIMBA
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 5
2024 Reading Goal: 8
2024 Goal Completion: 0%

Post by PAUL KARANJA MAIMBA »

:D Asked what a humane thriller book is, I would present Karmic Selling as an epitome of an inspiration to a business success. Stan Gwizdak presents transformational skills from a corporate notion of business to a philanthropic one.

Stan is s trailblazer, whose inclusion of a public-spirited approach provides an insight to those aspiring to venture, not only in business ventures but other fields. I look forward to reading this Stan's book and the subsequent ones.
mrlefty0706
In It Together VIP
Favorite Author: Jack Winnick
Favorite Book: What If They Knew
Currently Reading: Neither Safe Nor Effective (2nd Edition)
Bookshelf Size: 701
Reading Device: B00I15SB16
fav_author_id: 77547
2024 Reading Goal: 150
2024 Goal Completion: 71%

Post by mrlefty0706 »

Hi @Chad Anthony, I just read your comments on the official review of "Karmic Selling" and I agree the case studies really add to the credibility of the book. Kindness and honesty will establish a long term relationship between sales rep and customers. @Mrlefty0706
mrlefty0706
In It Together VIP

Post by mrlefty0706 »

Hi @Nisha DSouza, I just read your comments on the official review of "Karmic Selling" and I really enjoyed the way you summarized the story. Successful Sales people need to understand that an honest, trusting and kind relationship must be developed with customers. You have mastered the skill of summarizing books and official reviews in a few sentences, and you are a role model to follow. @Mrlefty0706
Miriam Ratemo
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 67
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-miriam-ratemo.html
Latest Review: The Ultimate Prepared Bug-In Guide by S. Lee

Post by Miriam Ratemo »

Karmic Selling by Stan Gwizdak is a book that takes a reader through concepts of sales and business. The author shares his transformation from a traditional corporate career to a philosophy rooted in authenticity and kindness. After a life-changing experience, he redefines success as building trust and helping others.
mrlefty0706
In It Together VIP

Post by mrlefty0706 »

Hi @Miriam Ratemo, I forgot to mention that I receive an email from OBC alerting me when a member posts their comments after I posted mine. This is how I looked for your postings. I enjoyed the comments you wrote about the official review of Karmic Selling and reading them motivated me to want to read the entire book. Thank you. I am always trying to improve my comments to make them less wordy but still relate enough information so the reader will be motivated to read the BOTD. Have a wonderful Wednesday. @Mrlefty0706

Return to “Non-Fiction Books”