Review of The Unfakeable Code®

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any non-fiction books such as autobiographies or political commentary books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Chinazo Anozie
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 322
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-chinazo-anozie.html
Latest Review: The Local Legend of Iron River by William Mierzejewski

Review of The Unfakeable Code®

Post by Chinazo Anozie »

[Following is an official OnlineBookClub.org review of "The Unfakeable Code®" by Tony Jeton Selimi.]
Book Cover
5 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

Author Tony Jeton Selimi used his early experiences with his family and environment to create five mind-upgrading principles (or codes) to transcend old models of thinking and create new ones that will help you become your authentic “unfakeable” self. He started this process from his experience when his father bought him a computer. He found and drew comparisons between a computer and the human brain: just like how you upgrade computer codes, there’s a higher way of thinking, and people can upgrade their minds to achieve it. When your programming through friends, environment, parents, and social life is at a low level, it can sabotage your success in life, leading to the adoption of many negative traits and toxic behaviors, such as self-deception and identity crisis. These unfakeable codes can be applied to any area of life and help eliminate these toxic traits. Are you curious to know what the codes are? Check out The Unfakeable Code® by Tony Jeton Selimi to find out!

I liked that Selimi included real-life examples from his clients’ sessions to buttress his points. His comparison between the computer and the human brain was ingenious; I’d never thought of it that way! I also like that the codes can be applied to and are helpful in all aspects of life, including love, business, weight, family, etc. Selimi advises readers to practice the codes continuously for maximum effectiveness; the way the codes apply to every individual is unique. He gives exercises after each chapter to help with the different codes, which I found very helpful.

Selimi explains that culture, environment, parents, and indoctrination can make you lose your authentic self, but it can be regained through the help of experts. He achieved his success with the help of many books and experts and advised his readers to do the same because doing so could also help with the codes. The book helpfully provides references to other authors and books. Selimi also recommended his app, website, and seminars for further reading.

I immensely enjoyed this book and took home a lot of life lessons. There was absolutely nothing I disliked about it. I listened to the audio version of the book and didn’t hear any errors. The audio quality was perfect, and John Sackville did an excellent job with his narration. As a result, I gladly award The Unfakeable Code® by Tony Jeton Selimi 5 out of 5 stars.

The Unfakeable Code®
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon | on iTunes
Raymonda Onwuka 1
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading: Banished
Bookshelf Size: 20
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-raymonda-onwuka-1.html
Latest Review: Tropical Scandal by David Myles Robinson

Post by Raymonda Onwuka 1 »

I have read and reviewed this book myself and I must say that the author did a perfect job with it . All we need is our authentic selves, nothing more nothing less. Thanks for the wonderful review.
Faith Wach
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 3
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-faith-muthoni-3.html
Latest Review: The Unfakeable Code® by Tony Jeton Selimi
2024 Reading Goal: 20
2024 Goal Completion: 0%

Post by Faith Wach »

An authentic book itself, the author unleashes all his life lessons from a tender age, great experiences, and gathered knowledge from his connectedness with people and the world. He does this without holding back which makes me really like the book and appreciate the author's excellent work. Nice review Anozie.
williams Emerald
Favorite Book: In It Together
Currently Reading: The Cackling of the Crows
Bookshelf Size: 44
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-williams-emerald.html
Latest Review: Kalayla by Jeannie Nicholas

Post by williams Emerald »

Selimi’s emphasis on regaining one’s authentic self amidst societal influences is a powerful message. It’s reassuring to know that he provides resources like books, experts, and even his own app and seminars to support readers on their journey. I would read this book a million time and never get tired!
Chinazo Anozie
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 322
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-chinazo-anozie.html
Latest Review: The Local Legend of Iron River by William Mierzejewski

Post by Chinazo Anozie »

Faith Wach wrote: 04 May 2024, 07:44 An authentic book itself, the author unleashes all his life lessons from a tender age, great experiences, and gathered knowledge from his connectedness with people and the world. He does this without holding back which makes me really like the book and appreciate the author's excellent work. Nice review Anozie.
Thanks Faith! I hope you also enjoyed reading it.
Faith Wach
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 3
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-faith-muthoni-3.html
Latest Review: The Unfakeable Code® by Tony Jeton Selimi
2024 Reading Goal: 20
2024 Goal Completion: 0%

Post by Faith Wach »

Yes I did.
Charmaine Mahlangu
Favorite Book: Defining a free man from a black stream
Currently Reading: Blood Summer 1862
Bookshelf Size: 68
2024 Reading Goal: 500
2024 Goal Completion: 12%

Post by Charmaine Mahlangu »

This sounds like a read I would most certainly enjoy . I love such books that give out information that we are finding slightly difficult to manoeuvre ourselves and that's an empowering book in willing to try. Great review by the way.

Return to “Non-Fiction Books”