Review of Neither Safe Nor Effective

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any non-fiction books such as autobiographies or political commentary books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
grace ruhara
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 49
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-grace-ruhara.html
Latest Review: Opaque by Calix Leigh-Reign

Re: Review of Neither Safe Nor Effective

Post by grace ruhara »

Recommend the book to the students, teachers and anyone who desires to gain insight into the possible effects of the coronavirus vaccine.
shiremaiden
Currently Reading: Enlightenment for the Things that Really Matter
Bookshelf Size: 24
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-shiremaiden.html
Latest Review: Almost Everything You Wanted To Know About Tickling by Duncan Taub

Post by shiremaiden »

Understanding is about knowing the pros and cons equally. While this could make for indecision, deliberate study will surely help us decide for the better. Thank you for the review.
Faith Wach
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 3
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-faith-muthoni-3.html
Latest Review: The Unfakeable Code® by Tony Jeton Selimi
2024 Reading Goal: 20
2024 Goal Completion: 0%

Post by Faith Wach »

An awesome review, and an insightful peek into the book's agendas arousing curiosity towards finding answers to long-term questions and settling debates regarding the corona virus pandemic. I would definitely love to read the book and get exposed to a different perspective of the pandemic and recommend it to anyone who wishes to find some answers regarding the same.
byrondsouza
Currently Reading: Fireproof Happiness
Bookshelf Size: 11

Post by byrondsouza »

Neither Safe Nor Effective by Colleen Huber is a book where the author herself as a doctor exposing all the destruction the COVID vaccines have caused. The author depicts the adverse side effects of the vaccine backed with data regarding the same. Personally, I agree that the COVID-19 vaccine sure does have long-term side effects with a combination of diminished immunity to infections. Love the way the author has explained facts along with pictures. I think each and every one of us can relate to this subject and hence I recommend it to all to get more insights on the vaccine we have already taken and what the years to come may look like. Congrats on BOTD!!
Chad Anthony
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 70
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-chad-anthony.html
Latest Review: Kalayla by Jeannie Nicholas

Post by Chad Anthony »

The review's mention of the book's educational value and the author's strong arguments against COVID vaccines for all age groups make it an intriguing choice for readers seeking well-researched insights. The review effectively conveys the book's content and its potential impact on readers.
Nisha DSouza
Favorite Author: Eckhart Aurelius Hughes
Favorite Book: In It Together
Currently Reading: The Impossible Mock Orange Trial
Bookshelf Size: 166
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-nisha-dsouza.html
Latest Review: Isazisi:The Book by Bongani Yona
fav_author_id: 248825

Post by Nisha DSouza »

Neither Safe Nor Effective by Dr. Colleen Huber is a well-researched book studying the negative effects of the COVID-19 vaccines. It highlights how governments and the medical industry have been pushing the vaccines despite knowing early on that the vaccines are not effective. This is going to be an interesting read and scary at the same time. Congratulations on the BOTD!
Nisha
Official Reviewer Representative

"There are two ways to live: you can live as if nothing is a miracle; you can live as if everything is a miracle." ~ Albert Einstein
Precious Anavheoba
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 55
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-precious-anavheoba.html
Latest Review: Teacher by Robert Mitchell

Post by Precious Anavheoba »

This is such a well-written review. The book is a good exposé on the covid vaccines during the pandemic. I commend the author for doing so much research on the subject.
lim mamanto
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 11
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-lim-mamanto.html
Latest Review: In The Beginning... Man Created God? by Brandon Irving

Post by lim mamanto »

Don't you worry when got vaccinated. Without it, the work world will flag us, so we don't easily get work. I like how the author oppose this. The review really point the gist of the book.
Omobolanle Savage
Currently Reading: Words of Weedsdom
Bookshelf Size: 35
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-omobolanle-savage.html
Latest Review: Death is the limit by Aggrey Mokone

Post by Omobolanle Savage »

The review provides a compelling overview of Dr. Colleen Huber's book, highlighting its data-driven approach and thorough analysis of coronavirus vaccines. The reviewer's mention of the author's stance on vaccine safety adds depth to the discussion, making it an insightful read.
Steve R 1 Nimmo
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 5
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-steve-r-1-nimmo.html
Latest Review: Impromptu by Reid Hoffman

Post by Steve R 1 Nimmo »

This book is for those filled with nagging doubts about the efficacy of coronavirus vaccines. It helps answer questions such as - 'Did the vaccines turn out to be as effective against the virus as was initially claimed'?
Stephanie Runyon
Previous Member of the Month
Favorite Author: Destiny Hawkins
Favorite Book: The Omicron Six
Currently Reading: Exiles' Escape
Bookshelf Size: 1667
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-stephanie-runyon.html
Latest Review: Tarizon: Supreme Mandate by William Manchee
Reading Device: B07R3HTWLN
fav_author_id: 100303
2024 Reading Goal: 50
2024 Goal Completion: 98%

Post by Stephanie Runyon »

I don't think the vaccine is safe at all. It takes years of testing to verify if a vaccine may have unintended side effects. I used to get the flu shot and still got the flu. My parents got COVID after they were vaccinated. Excellent review.
"Facts don't care about feelings." Ben Shapiro
"Don't try to keep up with me, I live on the edge too thin to see." Ryan Upchurch
"See, one man's inconvenience is another's joy." NF
Samuella Ampofowaa
Currently Reading: Good Sexual Hygiene & Spiritual Attitude
Bookshelf Size: 3
2024 Reading Goal: 15
2024 Goal Completion: 0%

Post by Samuella Ampofowaa »

Just reading the review is educational and interesting. This book will help everyone get enough knowledge about covid and it's vaccine.
Roger Welbeck
Favorite Book: Launchpad Republic
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by Roger Welbeck »

Such an insightful book though in my candid opinion, for most of those who took the COVID-19 vaccine, it did boost waning immunity, protecting them against many variants
Viswalekshmi Appru
Currently Reading: Deceptive Calm
Bookshelf Size: 7

Post by Viswalekshmi Appru »

One of many books I have read about the Covid experimental injection they call 'vaccines.' Knowledge is power. Discernment is absent these days. The premise of this book is quite interesting and is definitely a question worth asking as not a lot of people present this arguement and back it up with facts.
mrlefty0706
In It Together VIP
Favorite Author: Jack Winnick
Favorite Book: What If They Knew
Currently Reading: Neither Safe Nor Effective (2nd Edition)
Bookshelf Size: 700
Reading Device: B00I15SB16
fav_author_id: 77547
2024 Reading Goal: 150
2024 Goal Completion: 71%

Post by mrlefty0706 »

Hi @Viswalekshmi Appru, I just read your comments on the official review of "Neither Safe Nor Effective" and I sense that you do not believe in the effectiveness of vaccines. I hope it is not political for you since one should not risk their lives because of politics. I do believe in vaccines and believe the data in this book is biased by the author to refute the benefits of vaccines. I have had eight COVID-!9 vaccines since they first became available, and my eight vaccine was administered in April 2024. I have had no side effects and I have never suffered from COVID. Being 71 years old I believe I am in the age group with the greatest risk, so I do not hesitate to get the Flu shot every year and my wife and I also received the RSV vaccine last fall. I do not know anyone that has had adverse affects from any vaccine. Best of luck to you and your loved ones. @Mrlefty0706

Return to “Non-Fiction Books”