Review of The Successful Business Startup Action Guide

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any non-fiction books such as autobiographies or political commentary books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
ViviVivid
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 42
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-vivivivid.html
Latest Review: Niching Up by Chris Dreyer

Review of The Successful Business Startup Action Guide

Post by ViviVivid »

[Following is an official OnlineBookClub.org review of "The Successful Business Startup Action Guide" by Husam S. AlSaleh.]
Book Cover
5 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

Starting a business venture requires you to organize your strategies and have all the necessary resources ready. However, it could be hard to know where to start when you are a beginner. The Successful Business Startup Action Guide by Husam S. AlSaleh will help you ask all the right questions to begin your journey into the business world. Asking the right questions and building a strategy are the foundations of any successful business venture. The book will enlighten you about these aspects before you take action to make your dream of becoming your own boss come true. Grab a copy and find out what goes on before starting to plan a business venture!

The book is a helpful guide that can offer great insights into essential details regarding startups. You will learn to develop strategies that help you stand out from the crowd and establish a brand for yourself that your customers can identify with. The author emphasizes doing things differently than your competition so that your target market will choose you instead of them.

The book is divided into various sections, detailing every step you should take from the start to the execution of your business. The author motivates you to contemplate the industry environment, profitability, growth potential, researching and understanding trends, and more. He has used several examples to explain his points, making the topics easier to digest.

One of the finest strategies you can adopt to make your business successful is to be unique. The book helps you ask all the right questions to make your product or service unique before venturing into the business world. It will also help you ponder possible solutions and modify your current plans. You may learn to strategically divert problems and make the right choices to develop an effective business plan.

In addition, you will learn the importance of tracking your progress. The book discusses strategies for choosing the right people for your venture to take off and succeed. You will learn to think about every detail of your business that will affect its overall growth. All the details in the book will immensely help those who want to launch a startup. There was little to nothing to dislike in this book.

So, I rate this book 5 out of 5 stars. The book has all the necessary details that you would need to know as a first-timer in the business world. I recommend this book to all aspiring businesses and people interested in understanding what makes a successful business venture.

The Successful Business Startup Action Guide
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
Amy Luman
Previous Member of the Month
Currently Reading: Severed Roots
Bookshelf Size: 1026
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-amy-luman.html
Latest Review: 2084 by Kadon Landon Peterson
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU

Post by Amy Luman »

I don’t usually like books of this type, but I wish it had been around when I was starting my business. There were so many little things that I forgot. A guide would have been nice.
Fawmi FJumana
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 34
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-fawmi-fjumana.html
Latest Review: Donny and Mary Grace's California Adventures by Catherine A. Pepe

Post by Fawmi FJumana »

This is really good book for anyone interested in starting a business it seems. Because without a proper plan to enter the target market and still be unique might become hard for a startup to hold on and move forward. Great work with your review.
Tomy Chandrafrost
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 69
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-tomy-chandrafrost.html
Latest Review: There and Back There Again by Andrew Alsup

Post by Tomy Chandrafrost »

As a fellow reader of this book, I can resonate with your experience while reading this startup guide book. I agree with most of your perspectives here, that this book is well-written. Thanks for sharing your thoughts. Glad we can resonate in the book reading experience here.
Your Sincerely
Tomy Chandra

Return to “Non-Fiction Books”