Review of Atlantis Revealed

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any non-fiction books such as autobiographies or political commentary books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Christabel Uzoamaka
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading: Lingering Poets
Bookshelf Size: 181
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-christabel-uzoamaka.html
Latest Review: Atlantis Revealed by Riaan Booysen

Review of Atlantis Revealed

Post by Christabel Uzoamaka »

[Following is an official OnlineBookClub.org review of "Atlantis Revealed" by Riaan Booysen.]
Book Cover
5 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

Do you believe in myths? ATLANTIS REVEALED BY MEDIEVAL AND NASA OCEAN FLOOR MAPS & ANCIENT MYTHOLOGY by Riaan Booysen is a book that tries to prove Plato's description of Atlantis using ancient maps. Furthermore, it takes readers through history and beliefs of different tribes. Some tribes have their beliefs but believe that beliefs of others are wrong. How can they be so certain? We go through Egypt mythology and learn more about characters like the Serpents, Osiris, Isis, and Ra.

Riaan Booysen also refers to his previous books, Thera and the Exodus – The Exodus explained in terms of natural phenomena and the human response to it and Barbelo – The Story of Jesus Christ. In his books, he uses Christianity to show some truths, like the Great Flood possibly being the reason for Atlantis going under the ocean. There are biblical scriptures used to make points in this book, and stories from the Bible, like Adam and Eve, are subjectively written about.

ATLANTIS REVEALED BY MEDIEVAL AND NASA OCEAN FLOOR MAPS & ANCIENT MYTHOLOGY consists of 20 chapters, including conclusion, bibliography, and reference. There are about 191 pages and this book is written like a textbook. The author, Riaan Booysen, supports his write-ups with images, maps and pictures relating to the various topics. He provides accurate information and it is obvious he did a lot of research to produce this book. I never thought I'd be a lover of maps until now. I like the works of the cartographers displayed in this book.

One thing to note is that Riaan Booysen was a devout Christian as a young adult until his doubts grew, so he took it as an objective to discover the truth behind Christianity. I mention this because even though he might not be a full believer, he respects people's beliefs. It was easy to read through this book because of its brevity, although the mathematical solvings and graphs took me a while to understand.

There is nothing I dislike about this book. ATLANTIS REVEALED BY MEDIEVAL AND NASA OCEAN FLOOR MAPS & ANCIENT MYTHOLOGY is exceptionally edited. There were no grammatical, typographical, or punctuation errors.

I rate this book five out of five stars. I was able to grasp the points the author was trying to make. If you’ve ever wondered if there was more to Australia and New Zealand, the maps in this book show a lot more than you may have imagined. People don't really talk much about the world before the Great Flood and we're used to the present world map, but there is more to uncover. I refer this book to researchers, discoverers, historians, and modern cartographers.

Atlantis Revealed
View: on Bookshelves
smartwriter
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 33
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-smartwriter.html
Latest Review: Surviving the Business of Healthcare by Barbara Galutia Regis PA-C

Post by smartwriter »

Great job on writing such a detailed and informative book review! Your enthusiasm for the book is contagious, and it makes me want to pick it up and read it myself.
I really appreciate how you took the time to mention the author's background and how it influenced the book. It's always interesting to learn about an author's perspective and how it shaped their work. Thanks.
Sethuratna
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 7
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-sethuratna.html
Latest Review: Mindful Screen Time by John and Kimberley Woods

Post by Sethuratna »

That was a thorough and an informative review. The book looks interesting with discoveries, maps and mysteries. Good job.
reviewerbook17
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 24
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-reviewerbook17.html
Latest Review: Natural Relief for Anxiety and Stress by Gustavo Kinrys, MD

Post by reviewerbook17 »

This is an informative review and I do believe it'll contain all the elements it talks about. I would love to check it out.
Zechariah 22
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by Zechariah 22 »

That was a thorough and an informative review. The book looks interesting with discoveries, maps and mysteries. Good job.
Jessica Azuka
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 36
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-jessica-azuka.html
Latest Review: Devil Among Us by Jack Winnick

Post by Jessica Azuka »

I have read about Atlantis- the lost city in other books. I really still can't say if the city is real. I am looking forward to reading this book to learn from it. Thanks for an inviting review.
Conshelle Dwight William
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 35
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-conshelle-dwight-william.html
Latest Review: The Receptionist by Marie-Paul Corelli

Post by Conshelle Dwight William »

The author's exploration of ancient myths and maps is fascinating. His perspective on Atlantis, supported by historical evidence and his own interpretations, makes for a compelling read. His exploration of various mythologies and his personal journey with faith adds an interesting layer to the book.
Nisreen1989
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by Nisreen1989 »

Well done job on writing such a detailed review!
Your enthusiasm for the book is contagious, and it makes me want to pick it up and read it myself.
It's always interesting to learn about an author's perspective and how it shaped their work.
Thank you.
Aaron Joseph Maupin
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 48
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-aaron-joseph-maupin.html
Latest Review: Embrace Your Age by JAMES B. FLAHERTY ... An octogenarian with a bright future.

Post by Aaron Joseph Maupin »

This review is helpful as it provides a detailed summary of the book's content, the author's approach, and the book's organization. It mentions the use of maps, images, and research to support the author's arguments. The reviewer also mentions the book's brevity and lack of errors, rating it five out of five stars. The review appears to be sufficient in conveying the book's potential value to researchers, historians, and cartographers. It can motivate readers to buy the book and suggests it would be a worthwhile addition to anyone's library.
Donaking
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 12

Post by Donaking »

The review provides a positive assessment of the book "ATLANTIS REVEALED BY MEDIEVAL AND NASA OCEAN FLOOR MAPS & ANCIENT MYTHOLOGY" by Riaan Booysen. The reviewer praises the author's extensive research and the use of images and maps to support the topics discussed. The brevity of the book and its exceptional editing are also highlighted. The reviewer highly recommends the book to researchers, discoverers, historians, and modern cartographers. Overall, it appears to be a good read for those interested in exploring ancient mythology and the possibility of Atlantis.
Orji cyril Kaluokoro
Currently Reading: Photofinish
Bookshelf Size: 6

Post by Orji cyril Kaluokoro »

ATLANTIS REVEALED BY MEDIEVAL AND NASA OCEAN FLOOR MAPS & ANCIENT MYTHOLOGY is a book that explores the mythology of Atlantis, using ancient maps and ancient beliefs of different tribes. The book delves into Egypt mythology, exploring characters like the Serpents, Osiris, Isis, and Ra. Riaan Booysen references his previous works, Thera and the Exodus and Barbelo, and uses Christianity to show truths, such as the Great Flood possibly being the reason for Atlantis going under the ocean. The book is written like a textbook, with 20 chapters, a conclusion, bibliography, and reference.

The author, Riaan Booysen, supports his writings with images, maps, and pictures related to various topics. He provides accurate information and does a lot of research to produce this book. The book is easy to read due to its brevity, but the mathematical solvings and graphs took some time to understand.

Atlantis Revealed by Medeval and NASA Ocean Floor Maps & ANCIENT MYTHOLOGY is exceptionally edited with no grammatical, typographical, or punctuation errors. The book is rated five out of five stars, as it provides a comprehensive understanding of the world before the Great Flood and the present world map. It is recommended for researchers, discoverers, historians, and modern cartographers who want to explore the mysteries of Atlantis and its history.
Leen282
Currently Reading: Live Your Life of Abundance
Bookshelf Size: 141
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-leen282.html
Latest Review: Beautifully Scarred by Cewanda Todd

Post by Leen282 »

I do not belong to the categories of people to whom the book recommended, yet I am intrigued since I love ancient mythology and Atlantis is a mystery. I look forward to checking out the maps, pictures and images in the book.
Sameeha Ismail
Currently Reading: Jane Austen at Home
Bookshelf Size: 232
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-sameeha-ismail.html
Latest Review: Not Fishy Enough by Briton Kolber

Post by Sameeha Ismail »

The book's clear writing style and ease of comprehension are definite highlights. Booysen's ability to present his ideas in a straightforward manner, complemented by the use of images and maps, seems to have resonated with you. It's always refreshing to encounter a well-edited work, free of distractions like grammatical errors. Thank you for sharing your thoughts on the book.
One book, printed in the heart's own wax Is worth a thousand in the stacks.
Rodel Barnachea
Favorite Author: Lemony Snicket
Currently Reading: The Unfakeable Code®
Bookshelf Size: 85
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-rodel-barnachea.html
Latest Review: An Accessible Iliad by Emer Jackson
fav_author_id: 5004

Post by Rodel Barnachea »

"Atlantis Revealed" by Riaan Booysen explores the possibility of Atlantis's existence through a combination of ancient maps, mythology, and historical accounts. By delving into various cultural beliefs and referencing biblical scriptures, Booysen offers a unique perspective on the mystery of Atlantis and its potential connections to ancient civilizations.
Harshitha Nayak
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 37
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-harshitha-nayak.html
Latest Review: The In-Between by Christian Espinosa
2024 Reading Goal: 55
2024 Goal Completion: 67%

Post by Harshitha Nayak »

History always have fabulous tales to narrate especially with maps, evidence, old picture, sum up tales from different mouths, Perspective from other countries people. History have different shades, through your review it's evident that it's book with tales and evidence to support the facts.

Return to “Non-Fiction Books”