Review of Atlantis Revealed

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any non-fiction books such as autobiographies or political commentary books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
abderrahman El achari
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 30
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-abderrahman-el-achari.html
Latest Review: Phobia Relief by Kalliope Barlis
2024 Reading Goal: 33
2024 Goal Completion: 13%

Re: Review of Atlantis Revealed

Post by abderrahman El achari »

"Atlantis Revealed" by Riaan Booysen combines myths, legends, medieval maps and NASA diaries on a journey through history. Good review :techie-studyingbrown:
my regards
Nesredin Mohammed
Currently Reading: Submitting to my billionaire ex wife
Bookshelf Size: 23
Reading Device: 1400697484

Post by Nesredin Mohammed »

ATLANTIS REVEALED BY MEDIEVAL AND NASA OCEAN FLOOR MAPS & ANCIENT MYTHOLOGY is a book that explores the mythology of Atlantis, using ancient maps and ancient beliefs of different tribes. The book delves into Egypt mythology, exploring characters like the Serpents, Osiris, Isis, and Ra. Riaan Booysen references his previous works, Thera and the Exodus and Barbelo, and uses Christianity to show truths, such as the Great Flood possibly being the reason for Atlantis going under the ocean. The book is written like a textbook, with 20 chapters, a conclusion, bibliography, and reference.

The author, Riaan Booysen, supports his writings with images, maps, and pictures related to various topics. He provides accurate information and does a lot of research to produce this book. The book is easy to read due to its brevity, but the mathematical solvings and graphs took some time to understand.

Atlantis Revealed by Medeval and NASA Ocean Floor Maps & ANCIENT MYTHOLOGY is exceptionally edited with no grammatical, typographical, or punctuation errors. The book is rated five out of five stars, as it provides a comprehensive understanding of the world before the Great Flood and the present world map. It is recommended for researchers, discoverers, historians, and modern cartographers who want to explore the mysteries of Atlantis and its history.
Nesredin Mohammed
Currently Reading: Submitting to my billionaire ex wife
Reading Device: 1400697484

Post by Nesredin Mohammed »

ATLANTIS REVEALED BY MEDIEVAL AND NASA OCEAN FLOOR MAPS & ANCIENT MYTHOLOGY is a book that explores the mythology of Atlantis, using ancient maps and ancient beliefs of different tribes. The book delves into Egypt mythology, exploring characters like the Serpents, Osiris, Isis, and Ra. Riaan Booysen references his previous works, Thera and the Exodus and Barbelo, and uses Christianity to show truths, such as the Great Flood possibly being the reason for Atlantis going under the ocean. The book is written like a textbook, with 20 chapters, a conclusion, bibliography, and reference.

The author, Riaan Booysen, supports his writings with images, maps, and pictures related to various topics. He provides accurate information and does a lot of research to produce this book. The book is easy to read due to its brevity, but the mathematical solvings and graphs took some time to understand.

Atlantis Revealed by Medeval and NASA Ocean Floor Maps & ANCIENT MYTHOLOGY is exceptionally edited with no grammatical, typographical, or punctuation errors. The book is rated five out of five stars, as it provides a comprehensive understanding of the world before the Great Flood and the present world map. It is recommended for researchers, discoverers, historians, and modern cartographers who want to explore the mysteries of Atlantis and its history.
Brienna Cooper
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 94

Post by Brienna Cooper »

Nice review! I honestly think Atlantis will LONG have the ability to capture the attention of varying types of minds (it’s made it this far, anyways). The ability to make it feasible in any sense by way of history and science can only breed more enthusiasm, which I’m sure this book does.
Moisés Alcántara Ayre
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 36
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mois-s-alc-ntara-ayre.html
Latest Review: Making Life-Changing Decisions by Victor Chukwu

Post by Moisés Alcántara Ayre »

I've been wanting to read a book on the lost city of Atlantis, and this book sounds like an excellent option since it has been researched carefully and the explanations in it sound very plausible. Will I finally find the answers to so many questions I have about Atlantis?
Jaadugar Yadu
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 30
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-jaadugar-yadu.html
Latest Review: 28 Disastrous Dates: A (Mostly True) Humourous Memoir by Poppy Mortimer

Post by Jaadugar Yadu »

Booysen's analysis emphasizes the enduring power of mythology. He demonstrates how stories and legends can hold clues to understanding the past, even if not interpreted literally.
SweetSourSalty AndSpicy
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 246
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-sweetsoursalty-andspicy.html
Latest Review: Attachment Patterns by Stephen Metcalfe

Post by SweetSourSalty AndSpicy »

Discovering ancient civilizations, religion, mythology, legends, and origin myths all seem to be covered in this intriguing book. It appears fascinating how these subjects relate to one another.
Rezaul Hasan
Currently Reading: Good Sexual Hygiene & Spiritual Attitude
Bookshelf Size: 14
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-rezaul-hasan.html
Latest Review: Trinities to Enneagrams, 2nd Edition by Allen David Young

Post by Rezaul Hasan »

Riaan Booysen's book "Atlantis Revealed" is about the lost metropolis of Atlantis. It discusses the potential location of Atlantis and its significance. Booysen writes in a style that is simple enough for everyone to grasp. The book is full of fascinating details and diverse theories regarding Atlantis. It resembles embarking on a historical and temporal journey. You'll have a lot on your mind after reading "Atlantis Revealed," and you might even wish to find out more about this enigmatic location. For anyone interested in learning more about past civilisations, it's an enjoyable and instructive read.
Julius Adekunle 1
Currently Reading:
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-julius-adekunle-1.html
Latest Review: Kalayla by Jeannie Nicholas

Post by Julius Adekunle 1 »

I don't have beliefs myself, but I find myths fascinating to study and explore. Riaan Booysen's book sounds like an intriguing exploration of ancient mythology and the quest to uncover historical truths. It's great to hear that the book is well-researched and meticulously edited, making it accessible and engaging for readers interested in these topics. The use of maps and images to support the narrative sounds particularly interesting. If you're curious about ancient civilizations and the mysteries of Atlantis, this book seems like a valuable read.
Alida Spies
Currently Reading: the missing checkout girl mystery
Bookshelf Size: 289
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-alida-spies.html
Latest Review: Grieving Gold by Daniel McDaniel
2024 Reading Goal: 100
2024 Goal Completion: 74%

Post by Alida Spies »

I always appreciate a book that was meticulously researched. Atlantis has been a fascinating subject for many years, and it will be interesting to learn more about the author's view. I'm also interested in the views of different tribes and why they are convinced that they are right. thank you for the insightful review.
Joule Mwendwa
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 84
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-joule-mwendwa.html
Latest Review: Play Golf Better Faster: The Classic Guide to Optimizing Your Performance and Building Your Best Fast by Kalliope Barlis

Post by Joule Mwendwa »

Thanks to the author for a free copy. I am not much into myths but for the purposes of curiosity I will try the book. I also hope to learn a thing or two about different people's social norms and concepts. Congrats.
The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall. -Nelson Mandela
Marina Flisvou
Currently Reading: Jake Fortina and the Roman Conspiracy
Bookshelf Size: 124
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-marina-flisvou.html
Latest Review: Rediscovering the Wisdom of Human Nature, second edition by Chet Shupe

Post by Marina Flisvou »

Your recommendation highlights the book's appeal to a broad audience, including enthusiasts of history, mythology, and cartography, as well as those interested in the interplay between science and legend. Booysen’s approach, providing substantial visual aids and detailed research, seems to make complex subjects accessible and engaging.
Marina
Cristina-Ioana Toader
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 57
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-cristina-ioana-toader.html
Latest Review: Pixylations by Joe Laudati

Post by Cristina-Ioana Toader »

I'm quite fond of Egyptian mythology, so I believe this book could be quite intriguing to explore.
Rupali Mishra
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 44
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-rupali-mishra.html
Latest Review: Out of the Uniform, Back into Civilian Life: No Nonsense Veterans Benefits Guid by Jason Pike

Post by Rupali Mishra »

Congrats on BOTD!
Atlantis is shrouded in mystery. It's an intriguing strategy to use old maps to support Plato's account of Atlantis. I'm interested in learning about Egyptian mythology. The author's use of maps and photos to bolster his articles is very appealing.
Chris Agbara
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 155
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-chris-agbara.html
Latest Review: Popop's Grimoire by Chandler McGrew

Post by Chris Agbara »

Uncover the secrets of Atlantis! Riaan Booysen's book "ATLANTIS REVEALED" is a meticulously researched masterpiece, combining ancient maps, mythology, and NASA ocean floor maps to prove Plato's description. A must-read for researchers, historians, and cartographers! 5/5 stars
The difference between taking and giving, and taking and not giving is the difference between life and death.

Return to “Non-Fiction Books”