Review of Coming Out Alive!

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any non-fiction books such as autobiographies or political commentary books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
AgPas
Bookshelf Size: 0

Re: Review of Coming Out Alive!

Post by AgPas »

Wow! A book that is not afraid to call it like it is in the modern church today! I will definitely buy and read this book. I've been looking for information on why so many churches are so worldly today... Finally, someone was brave enough to write about it. I'm glad, will definitely read this book.
Stevenmusk
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 60
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-stevenmusk.html
Latest Review: Under the Blue Moon by Joan Schweighardt

Post by Stevenmusk »

This book seems interesting and captivating with a unique plot. I look forward to reading it. Thanks for the review.
Joshua Sawders
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 19
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-joshua-sawders.html
Latest Review: The Unbound Soul by Richard L. Haight

Post by Joshua Sawders »

This review provides a comprehensive and well-reasoned analysis of Karen E. Cedergren's book, Coming out Alive!. The reviewer was convinced by the author's arguments about the negative effects of postmodernism on the church and appreciated the use of research and biblical references to support these points. The writing style was straightforward, and the lack of errors indicated professional editing. The reviewer highly recommends the book to those interested in understanding postmodernism's impact on the church and maintaining their Christian faith in the modern era. Overall, it seems like a worthwhile read. Intricate plot, expertly woven and layered.

Return to “Non-Fiction Books”