Review of Triple Exposure

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any non-fiction books such as autobiographies or political commentary books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Chinemezu Okafor
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 68
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-chinemezu-okafor.html
Latest Review: Triple Exposure by Katherine Bradbury

Review of Triple Exposure

Post by Chinemezu Okafor »

[Following is an official OnlineBookClub.org review of "Triple Exposure" by Katherine Bradbury.]
Book Cover
5 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

"Triple Exposure" by Katherine Bradbury is a Christian memoir that explores the romance journey of Katherine, a nurse who leaves home and family in pursuit of her nursing career in a foreign country. Her life doesn't go as smoothly as she anticipated, as she faces a series of heartbreaking events that nearly cost her life. Following these hardships, Katherine decides to cut God off and live life her own way, rather than following God's will. What do you think this new life has in store for her?

Katherine's storytelling skills captivated me, as she designed a well-organized narrative with an intriguing beginning, an engaging middle, and a satisfying end. The pacing of the book was balanced and engaging, holding my attention until the very last page. The story begins with various inciting events that piqued my interest and offered multiple possibilities for how the story might unfold. This relatable narrative showcases the author's ability to effectively express her emotions while conveying an authentic, non-fictional account. Throughout the book, Katherine openly discusses moments of anger and doubt towards God, as well as times when she felt she didn't need Him. Her tone remained consistent, alternating between reflective and emotional when needed, effectively impacting my perception of trusting one's instincts and the significance of gut feelings. Katherine provided essential background information necessary to understand her journey, striking a balance with well-placed dialogue. This genuine story led me to search for the male lead in real life, and discovering similar information further highlighted the authenticity of the book. Reading this book broadened my belief in God's presence in our lives, even when we stray from His path. The prose is also highly educational, as I learned about heart attacks and their potential causes. The legal proceedings were spectacular, transporting me into the courtroom as if I were a direct witness to the unfolding of events. Furthermore, there was nothing to dislike about this book.

I rate this book 5 out of 5 stars for its authenticity, the clear and concise language used, the exceptional editing, and the positive impression it made on me. 

I highly recommend this book, especially to Christian adolescents and young adults, as it serves as a valuable guide to help them navigate their paths and make better decisions. Moreover, it is a good read for those who have already deviated from the right path. By learning from Katherine's experiences, they can avoid life-altering mistakes, correct already-committed mistakes, and find motivation in her story. Both Christians and fans of memoirs will appreciate the diverse elements interwoven throughout this astounding narrative.

Triple Exposure
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
MAHAD BAIG MIRZA
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 31
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mahad-baig-mirza.html
Latest Review: Wisdom by Arun mago
2024 Reading Goal: 20
2024 Goal Completion: 50%

Post by MAHAD BAIG MIRZA »

The reviewer Chinemezu Okafor praises "Triple Exposure" for its captivating storytelling, balanced pacing, and authentic portrayal of the protagonist's journey of faith and self-discovery. They commend the author's ability to convey emotions and provide valuable insights into trusting one's instincts and finding God's presence in challenging times. Ultimately, the review highlights the book's educational value, recommending it as a valuable guide for Christian adolescents and young adults navigating life's decisions, while also appealing to fans of memoirs.
MAHAD BAIG MIRZA
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 31
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mahad-baig-mirza.html
2024 Reading Goal: 20
2024 Goal Completion: 50%

Post by MAHAD BAIG MIRZA »

Chinemezu Okafor admires "Winning at Leading: Women in Leadership" for its unique perspective on leadership, emphasising the importance of egalitarian and humanistic approaches. He appreciates the practical steps provided for women leaders and the emphasis on advocacy and mentorship. While he commends the book's easy-to-understand writing and storytelling, he noted some repetition as a drawback, suggesting more diversified examples. Overall, he rated it 4 out of 5 stars and recommend it for women change agents and businesswomen seeking to implement healthier leadership practices.
Bradley Twesten
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 14
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-bradley-twesten.html
Latest Review: Truth and Evil by G. Edward Martin

Post by Bradley Twesten »

Nice review. I know you aren't supposed to give away spoilers, but you definitely teased enough that I want to more a little more about the storyline and the challenges the character faced. Is this fiction? The book cover looks like real people.
Amy Luman
Previous Member of the Month
Currently Reading: Severed Roots
Bookshelf Size: 1025
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-amy-luman.html
Latest Review: 2084 by Kadon Landon Peterson
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU

Post by Amy Luman »

I really like the Christian aspect of this book and Mx. Bradbury’s commitment to it. Even through all of her doubts she continued to follow th path laid out for her. Thanks!

Return to “Non-Fiction Books”