Review of IF: Infinite Frequency

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any non-fiction books such as autobiographies or political commentary books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Nenye Lauraa
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 73
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-nenye-lauraa.html
Latest Review: Melyssa's Italian Project by Simon Potter

Review of IF: Infinite Frequency

Post by Nenye Lauraa »

[Following is an official OnlineBookClub.org review of "IF: Infinite Frequency" by Stephen Webster.]
Book Cover
5 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

This book by an author who is dedicated to exploring the deepest mysteries of existence is a broad-based mix of the real and the unreal, aiming to make us recognize who we are—the real us and not the programmed Earth robot that society has made us. This is why it contradicts much of what we consider to be current scientific truths. It is full of original thoughts and concepts that introduce interesting alternatives to current scientific understanding and then link the science to advanced consciousness understanding.

IF: Infinite Frequency by Steve Webster is an analogy of the author's opinion about frequency, metaphysics, creating our universe, and engineering our consciousness. It particularly emphasizes that all outcomes, both those already thought of and vice versa, exist, and that what we see is not real and we cannot see what is real. It is an enormous amount of information whereby we choose what we apply and what we discard, as the author doesn't plan to impose his opinion on us.

The book is unique in itself, and I love the concept of thinking outside the box of what we already know. It makes us imagine freely about the universe, as it emphasizes, interestingly, that all probabilities already exist. The fact that there are so many wonderful quotes by great people is also something I especially love. It made me realize that, truly, physics is the major science because I noticed that most known scientists agreed with the majority of facts that stem from physics. I also love that it explained some physics terms explicitly, which made me understand them more than I did before. Lastly, the use of pictures to further illustrate concepts is also one of the features of the book that endears it to me.

I do not have any dislikes, as the book had every necessary feature it should and conveyed its message clearly. I would rate it five out of five stars because the concept is original and, as I said above, it has every necessary feature that it should have. There were also no errors, which shows that it was exceptionally edited. I recommend it to people who would love to view the universe from another perspective.

IF: Infinite Frequency
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
Anozie Stephanie
Currently Reading: Summer's Promise
Bookshelf Size: 21
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-anozie-stephanie.html
Latest Review: Creative Destruction by Alastair Bowman

Post by Anozie Stephanie »

I so much love this kind of books, books that will make one recognize the truthfulness of life and not what the society made you believe.

Return to “Non-Fiction Books”