Review of Behind The Wheel Tips

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any non-fiction books such as autobiographies or political commentary books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Prince Oyedeji Oyeleke Jayeola
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading: Fireproof Happiness
Bookshelf Size: 88
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-prince-oyedeji-oyeleke-jayeola.html
Latest Review: Behind The Wheel Tips by Raoul Watson

Review of Behind The Wheel Tips

Post by Prince Oyedeji Oyeleke Jayeola »

[Following is an official OnlineBookClub.org review of "Behind The Wheel Tips" by Raoul Watson.]
Book Cover
5 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

Knowledge is never wasted, and perfection doesn't mean new things can be learned. Irrespective of your status and experience in driving, the book Behind The Wheels Tips by Raoul Watson is insightful, not just to be schemed but read and placed in the library. 

As an ex-law enforcement officer with over 48 years of experience, Raoul diligently gave out helpful tips on how to manage different situations that might occur while driving, how to prevent this situation from happening, and ways to make the road a safer place. In just 78 pages, the author was able to deliver these tips perfectly in a way that the readers could relate to and understand.

I appreciate the brevity of this book and how insightful it is. On every page, there was something new to learn. One of the words that stood out to me was that no problem is too small to be underestimated. Truly, when it comes to the matter of our safety, nothing should be underestimated. I also like how the author presented his points not in an authoritative way but with helpful suggestions.

I found nothing to dislike about the book; it perfectly addressed all areas of driving. There were no chapters that weren't relevant or wrongly placed. Although the book is a short read, it doesn't take away from the fact that it's a book to be read over and over again. 

Also, it was a clean read and exceptionally well-edited. Due to these reasons, I rate the book 5 out of 5 stars because there is no reason to rate it lower.

I recommend this book to young adults who just started to drive or intend to do so soon. The book is also a perfect read for every driver, irrespective of age and experience, as it is a book that fits perfectly into all classes.

Behind The Wheel Tips
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
Yasmine M
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 153
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-yasmine-m.html
Latest Review: Final Act by Van Fleisher
2024 Reading Goal: 25
2024 Goal Completion: 24%

Post by Yasmine M »

This seems like a very helpful and insightful book. I know there are so many videos out there offering driving tips, but I find I learn things better when I read them. Hence, I am happy to find a book guiding new and old drivers to stay safe on the road. I am adding this book to my shelves. Thank you for the review.
Sandre Lamar
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 5
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-sandre-lamar.html
Latest Review: Reconfigurement by E. Alan Fleischauer

Post by Sandre Lamar »

This book is a true gem. The author's attention to detail through in every chapter. A very useful guide that can definitely put one through to improve one’s driving skills. Highly recommended
Bernard Ndubuisi
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 11

Post by Bernard Ndubuisi »

Very impactful and worth reading over and again, as the review has shown, this book is a must-read by me as a babe in driving.

Return to “Non-Fiction Books”