Review of A Holistic Strategy to Beat Cancer

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any non-fiction books such as autobiographies or political commentary books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Mary Clarkee
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading: We Are Voulhire
Bookshelf Size: 36
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mary-clarkee.html
Latest Review: A Holistic Strategy to Beat Cancer by Nguyen Minh Hai

Review of A Holistic Strategy to Beat Cancer

Post by Mary Clarkee »

[Following is an official OnlineBookClub.org review of "A Holistic Strategy to Beat Cancer" by Nguyen Minh Hai.]
Book Cover
5 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

Cancer is not a new concept in our world today, despite how painful it can be. It is not a death sentence. The book, A Holistic Strategy to Beat Cancer, is written by Dr. Nguyen Minh Hai. It explores different ways to help people facing cancer. The author shares his own experiences and offers advice on how to approach cancer treatment from a holistic perspective. The book covers topics like nutrition, hydration, and detoxification, emphasizing the importance of taking care of the whole-body during cancer care. This is a book worth reading.

Nutrition generally affects humans positively or negatively, depending on how balanced the nutrients are. Let's look at what the author has to say about nutrition and cancer. The author talks about the power of nutrition in fighting cancer. He explains how certain foods can help our bodies defend against cancer cells and boost our overall health during treatment. He emphasizes the importance of eating plenty of fruits and vegetables because they are rich in antioxidants, which protect our cells from damage. He also highlights the benefits of plant-based proteins like beans and nuts, which provide essential nutrients for our bodies. The author also talked about green tea. He discusses how green tea contains a special compound called EGCG, which has been shown to have anti-cancer properties in studies. There is a lot of talk, or rather, tips, that the author extensively shared that would help navigate cancer. Get a copy for more.

The positive aspects of this book are quite many, but I will mention just a few. One key positive is the book's emphasis on the importance of nutrition in fighting cancer. The author explains in simple terms how certain foods can support our bodies during cancer treatment. For example, he talks about the benefits of antioxidants found in fruits and vegetables, which help protect our cells from damage caused by cancer. This would help cancer patients choose the right diet, which is vital for the process. I also enjoyed the author's writing style; it was clear and easy to understand. He uses straightforward language to explain complex ideas, making the information accessible to everyone, regardless of their background in medicine. Also, this book provides practical tips and strategies for managing cancer treatment, such as how to cope with side effects like nausea or loss of appetite. Finally, I noticed one error while reading, but I could still say the book was properly edited.

The author discusses various diets and specific foods that may be beneficial for cancer patients, but the information might be overwhelming for readers who are not familiar with nutrition or dietary terminology. This was what I least liked about the book. However, due to the positive comments, I will rate this book five out of five stars. This book would interest those in the medical field and cancer patients.

A Holistic Strategy to Beat Cancer
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
Slayton Natasha Tillett
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 41
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-slayton-natasha-tillett.html
Latest Review: Love and Nature/Amor y Naturaleza by Abraham Garcia

Post by Slayton Natasha Tillett »

In this book the author have outlined different strategies and way to approach cancer from a holistic perspective. I love how your review was detailed to explaining what the book is all about.

Return to “Non-Fiction Books”