Review of The Eye of God

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any non-fiction books such as autobiographies or political commentary books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Mary Clarkee
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading: We Are Voulhire
Bookshelf Size: 36
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mary-clarkee.html
Latest Review: A Holistic Strategy to Beat Cancer by Nguyen Minh Hai

Review of The Eye of God

Post by Mary Clarkee »

[Following is an official OnlineBookClub.org review of "The Eye of God" by Aeternus Costin.]
Book Cover
5 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

The Eye of God by Aeternus Costin is a book that challenges traditional beliefs about God using scientific ideas. The book explores big questions about the universe and the nature of divinity, suggesting a new way to think about God based on scientific evidence. Personally, I have my own questions about the universe, which I have always seemed to have answers to. Hopefully, this book will be of great help in the end. What's most interesting is that the authors encourage readers to reconsider their understanding of spirituality and existence.

This book has a lot of fascinating aspects, but my focus was on the section where the author discusses the concepts of God and gravity. The author argues that gravity possesses attributes traditionally associated with God, such as being omnipresent, eternal, and responsible for the creation of everything in the universe. He uses scientific reasoning to suggest that gravity, a fundamental force of nature, embodies qualities that humans have historically attributed to a divine being. The author explains that gravity is a universal force that exists everywhere in the cosmos, both before and after the universe itself. He emphasizes gravity's role as a creator, shaping the cosmos and influencing the behavior of celestial bodies like stars and planets. A deeper understanding of this book would help you understand the concept of the book well, and a copy of this book would help.

I so much enjoyed this book because it offers thought-provoking insights into human perceptions of God and the universe, sparking contemplation and discussion about profound philosophical and theological questions. Also, it explores complex scientific concepts like gravity and the origins of the universe in accessible language, making these ideas understandable to a broader audience. Readers from diverse academic backgrounds could gain insights into the mysteries of the cosmos and how scientific discoveries shape our understanding of existence. The most outstanding feature of this book is the writing style, which makes the book very simple even with the complex subject. The book editing was superb and had no errors.

The only thing I disliked about the book was that it relied heavily on scientific explanations and may overlook other dimensions of spiritual or religious experiences. This could limit the book's appeal to those who prefer a more holistic approach to exploring these topics. But this could be the approach the author wants to use, which I can blame. Therefore, the book merits five out of five stars due to the positives that have been mentioned above. I will recommend this book to audiences who are interested in the topics of science and spirituality.

The Eye of God
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
Safitri Wardi
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 2

Post by Safitri Wardi »

was interested in the story told in this book, even though I did not fully understand the meaning conveyed, I admired the way the author conveyed a message to the reader regarding his perspective on the existence of God.
This story provides broad knowledge to everyone, especially about beliefs, readers will have various new perceptions and views after reading this book
Kauser Sajjad
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 12
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kauser-sajjad.html
Latest Review: The Vine by Adria L. Dunn
2024 Reading Goal: 300
2024 Goal Completion: 0%

Post by Kauser Sajjad »

"The Eye of God" by Aeternus Costin is a thought-provoking exploration of divinity through the lens of science. The book challenges traditional beliefs about God, suggesting that gravity embodies qualities traditionally attributed to a divine being. Costin's use of scientific reasoning to redefine spirituality and existence is both fascinating and accessible, making complex concepts understandable to a broad audience. The writing style is particularly commendable for its clarity despite the intricate subject matter. While it may focus heavily on scientific explanations, this approach offers fresh perspectives on profound philosophical questions. Overall, this well-edited book merits a five-star rating and is highly recommended for those interested in science and spirituality.
Slayton Natasha Tillett
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 41
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-slayton-natasha-tillett.html
Latest Review: Love and Nature/Amor y Naturaleza by Abraham Garcia

Post by Slayton Natasha Tillett »

This book really seem complex and I wasn't able to understand the review well. Hopefully, I can fully understand the book when I read a copy.

Return to “Non-Fiction Books”