Review of You Can't Complete: Me But I Can

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any non-fiction books such as autobiographies or political commentary books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Abraham Ozo
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 137
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-abraham-ozo.html
Latest Review: You Can't Complete: Me But I Can by Hayley Kaplan, LCSW

Review of You Can't Complete: Me But I Can

Post by Abraham Ozo »

[Following is an official OnlineBookClub.org review of "You Can't Complete: Me But I Can" by Hayley Kaplan, LCSW.]
Book Cover
5 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

In You Can’t Complete Me: But I Can! by Hayley Kaplan LCSW, Hayley focuses on how to embrace self-love through simple but profound transformation and growth processes. Join Hayley as she seeks to fill the void that has occupied her heart for a long time. Her encounters in different relationships played a crucial role in her realizing what needed to be done to get to the point she longed for. Hayley shares her experiences on how she was able to discover her true self and climb out of a state of misery.

With several personal stories, Hayley shares profound truths about codependency that may resonate with a whole lot of people. These stories share hope for many who may feel wasted and at the lowest point in their lives.

I really enjoyed how expressive the author was while sharing her story. Her sincerity added a layer of authenticity to the book. It was nice to know that she had embraced her strengths and weaknesses and made up her mind that she was going to make amends in order to be a better person.

I couldn't find anything to dislike about this book. Even though the bulk of the content focused on her love life rather than self-love, she was somehow able to create a balance between the two by linking them with lessons and realizations. I found a few grammatical errors, which did not quite affect the fluency of this book; hence, this book was professionally well edited.

I will rate this book 5 out of 5 stars because it's a message of hope to many out there who have had to live lives that weren't actually theirs just to fit in or please a particular set of people. Hayley shares a profound message of self-worth and confidence for their benefit. I recommend this book to those seeking self-worth and emotional independence. Hayley's journey, from romantic pursuits to self-realization, reveals that true completeness comes from within. This book is perfect for anyone dealing with co-dependency and looking to find inner strength. Hayley reveals powerful keys to genuine happiness and healing in her book!

You Can't Complete: Me But I Can
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
Amy Luman
Previous Member of the Month
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 1026
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-amy-luman.html
Latest Review: 2084 by Kadon Landon Peterson
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU

Post by Amy Luman »

I’m glad that Ms. Kaplan and other are willing to share their stories in order to help others. It is worth remembering, though, that everyone has a different journey and hers is probably not yours. Thanks!

Return to “Non-Fiction Books”