Review of Karmic Selling

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any non-fiction books such as autobiographies or political commentary books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Abhishek Kumar Gupta
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading: Beyond the Golden Door
Bookshelf Size: 97
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-abhishek-kumar-gupta.html
Latest Review: Kalayla by Jeannie Nicholas
2024 Reading Goal: 365
2024 Goal Completion: 24%

Re: Review of Karmic Selling

Post by Abhishek Kumar Gupta »

Thank you for your insightful review of "Karmic Selling" by Stan Gwizdak! It's wonderful to hear how the author's transformation and the concept of Karmic Selling resonated with you. The use of case studies and reflective exercises to reinforce the book's points adds practicality and depth to the reading experience.

Your endorsement of the book's message of authenticity, kindness, and genuine connection speaks volumes about its value, especially in the business world. The fact that you found no dislikes and appreciated the professional editing further highlights its quality.

Your enthusiastic five-star rating and eagerness to implement the lessons learned demonstrate the book's effectiveness in sparking positive change. Here's to more enlightening reads from Stan Gwizdak in the future! 🌟📚
Aremu Titilopemi Funmilayo
Currently Reading: Fireproof Happiness
Bookshelf Size: 50
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-aremu-titilopemi-funmilayo.html
Latest Review: The Aspen Tree by Bart LaRocca

Post by Aremu Titilopemi Funmilayo »

I read this book as well and its so powerful in fact I'm still using the lessons I learnt from the book for my business till today. Indeed, the author of this book deserves to win BOTD with this book, Big congrats to him.
Leonie Vermaak
Previous Member of the Month
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 623
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-leonie-vermaak.html
Latest Review: The Magician's Secret by Charles Townsend

Post by Leonie Vermaak »

This sounds like a book worth the read for anyone interested to change their way of doing business. I don't like self-help books so I'll give this n skip. Thanks for a great review. Congrats on BOTD
Abraham Ozo
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 117
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-abraham-ozo.html
Latest Review: Echoes of the Constellation by Sage Chevalier

Post by Abraham Ozo »

Karmic Selling by Stan Gwizdak offers a transformative journey from corporate norms to authentic connection in business, backed by compelling case studies and reflective exercises.
MMcB
Favorite Book: Island of Missing Trees
Currently Reading: The Elephant(s) in the Room
Bookshelf Size: 92
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mmcb.html
Latest Review: Ungraduated by Ken Hannaman
2024 Reading Goal: 20
2024 Goal Completion: 25%

Post by MMcB »

With case studies and narratives about business and how it has worked out for the author and his community, this book can be a guide to being more kind and understanding as one works to make the world a better place, even as you make a living. Karmic Selling by Stan Gwizdak Tells how the author had a near death experience and how he changed when he figured out what was most important to him. It seems that karma may be real and that gratitude and giving are the best attitudes no matter what you do. Thank you for the interesting and thorough review.
If you're going through hell, keep going.
~ Sir Winston Churchill
Shrabastee Chakraborty
Favorite Book: The Warramunga's War
Currently Reading: Timewise
Bookshelf Size: 1164
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-shrabastee-chakraborty.html
Latest Review: The Infinite Passion of Life by D.J. Paolini

Post by Shrabastee Chakraborty »

I love the author's new perspectives that would undoubtedly help countless others. Thanks for the awesome review!
Sirajuddin A
Currently Reading: Make Your Message Matter
Bookshelf Size: 560
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-sirajuddin-a.html
Latest Review: The Unfakeable Code® by Tony Jeton Selimi

Post by Sirajuddin A »

The philosophy of authenticity and kindness in business discussed in this business literature book seems inspirational and sounds better than the greedy corporate culture.
Shrabastee Chakraborty
Favorite Book: The Warramunga's War
Currently Reading: Timewise
Bookshelf Size: 1164
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-shrabastee-chakraborty.html
Latest Review: The Infinite Passion of Life by D.J. Paolini

Post by Shrabastee Chakraborty »

I love the author's new perspectives to business that takes into account making meaningful connections. It would undoubtedly help countless others. Thanks for the awesome review!
Tars
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 353

Post by Tars »

Not sure how exactly I feel about this book, but it is certainly nothing positive, because the concept of combining the business world and especially marketing with spiritual practices seems almost insulting to me. Take, for example, Buddhism, which is all about renunciation of all worldly goods and possessions, including strict fasting, and try to explain your idea again.
Sankar Guha
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 29
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-sankar-guha.html
Latest Review: The Transcendental Tangle: Untying the Enigmatic Knots of the Infinite by Matthew Emmanuel Weinberg

Post by Sankar Guha »

It is always interesting to read different perspectives of a same book. Nice review!
Sakshi A Soni
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 104
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-sakshi-a-soni.html
Latest Review: A Curate in Love by Richard Hughes

Post by Sakshi A Soni »

Stan Gwizdak's "Karmic Selling" is an enlightening journey through the realms of sales and business, where the author's personal transformation resonates deeply. Embracing authenticity and kindness over conventional corporate ideals, Gwizdak crafts a philosophy rooted in trust and service, drawing inspiration from Hinduism, Buddhism, and Jainism. Through insightful case studies and reflective exercises, the book offers practical wisdom, illustrating how small acts of kindness can yield profound connections and success. Gwizdak's innovative approach, coupled with professional editing, renders this book a valuable resource for anyone seeking to enhance their business strategies and cultivate genuine relationships. I concur with the 5-star rating and eagerly anticipate future works from the insightful Stan Gwizdak.
Seetha E
Currently Reading: The prodigy slave
Bookshelf Size: 182
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-seetha-e.html
Latest Review: Ultra Top Secret SCI by Elton M Hudgins jr

Post by Seetha E »

Stan is influenced by Hinduism, Buddhism, and Jainism, which hold that doing good always pays off. I want to learn more about the solutions guy, and I wish more individuals in sales could employ this genuine approach so prospective clients don't dread and steer clear of them. Congratulations on BOTD.
Yahya Amir Anwer
Currently Reading: Snatched Up to Heaven for Kids
Bookshelf Size: 6
2024 Reading Goal: 10
2024 Goal Completion: 0%

Post by Yahya Amir Anwer »

Stan Gwizdak's book Karmic Selling walks readers through business and sales fundamentals. The author describes how a conventional business career gave way to a worldview based on kindness and authenticity. Following a transformative event, he reinterprets success as fostering trust and lending a hand to others.
Khushi Yadav 8
Favorite Book: The Unfakeable Code®
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 68
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-khushi-yadav-8.html
Latest Review: Developing Resilience by Penny Christian Knight
2024 Reading Goal: 100
2024 Goal Completion: 14%

Post by Khushi Yadav 8 »

For people who are into the fields of sales and marketing, there is never enough knowledge and techniques. No matter how much a person knows when dealing with real life problems there is always something new. This book has many real life stories as well as some tips and techniques that maybe useful to reader and adapt them in real life to gain more in corporate world.
Ram Sahni
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 46
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ram-sahni.html
Latest Review: A Place Under the Sun by Luis Urtueta

Post by Ram Sahni »

It begins with the presentation of the idea of karmic selling, which is responsible for the role of Indian philosophies like Hinduism, Buddhism, and Jainism in this model. It is behind the idea that good deeds are always followed by positive effects.

Return to “Non-Fiction Books”