Review of Neither Safe Nor Effective

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any non-fiction books such as autobiographies or political commentary books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Anusha Thatavarthi
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 134
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-anusha-thatavarthi.html
Latest Review: My Trip To Adele by R.I.Alyaseer and A. I Alyaseer

Re: Review of Neither Safe Nor Effective

Post by Anusha Thatavarthi »

"Neither Safe Nor Effective" by Dr. Colleen Huber offers a data-driven examination of COVID-19 vaccines, highlighting concerns about safety and efficacy. Through thorough research and bold assertions, the book challenges conventional narratives, providing insight into the vaccine's potential impacts.
Himanshu K Yadav
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 118
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-himanshu-k-yadav.html
Latest Review: ARKO by U.W. Leo

Post by Himanshu K Yadav »

There's a chance for the book to pick only the data that they need or show only results that help to prove their conclusion about vaccine safety and efficacy. Reliable sources try to be unbiased and provide studies with different sources and translations. Well Congrats on #BOTD
Latest Review: ARKO by U.W. Leo
mrlefty0706
In It Together VIP
Favorite Author: Jack Winnick
Favorite Book: What If They Knew
Currently Reading: Neither Safe Nor Effective (2nd Edition)
Bookshelf Size: 688
Reading Device: B00I15SB16
fav_author_id: 77547
2024 Reading Goal: 150
2024 Goal Completion: 69%

Post by mrlefty0706 »

“Neither Safe nor Effective” by Dr. Coleen Huber is a book based on academic research that shows the intrigues of the coronavirus vaccines. She claims that the vaccine was totally ineffective in protecting people from the virus and actually caused people to get the virus by getting the vaccine. Her data and statistics are very interesting, but I believe another doctor using academic research can dispute her findings. She does not mention the fact that due to Trump’s lack of leadership more than 1 million Americans died from the corona virus. Being a statistician myself with a sound analytics background, I know that one can use statistics to prove anything one wants to prove, and many researchers’ cherry pick the statistics to prove their points. While Colleen should be congratulated for BOTD I wonder why this is the first I have heard of it. I would like to hear Dr. Fauci’s feedback. One has to wonder if she is a Trumper out to prove the Democrats wrong. I have read the sample and the official review but do not want to read the entire book.
Abraham Ozo
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 117
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-abraham-ozo.html
Latest Review: Echoes of the Constellation by Sage Chevalier

Post by Abraham Ozo »

Neither Safe Nor Effective offers a thought-provoking analysis of COVID vaccines, challenging conventional narratives with compelling data-driven arguments.
Shewaofafrica
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 17
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-shewaofafrica.html
Latest Review: The Reel Sisters by Michelle Cummings

Post by Shewaofafrica »

Dr. Colleen Huber's meticulously researched book delves into the complexities of COVID vaccination, leaving readers with a newfound perspective on vaccine safety and efficacy.
DEBORAH BURDITT
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 12

Post by DEBORAH BURDITT »

‪This book is worth reading and interesting, very thorough and well researched. Dr. Colleen Huber brings into the light an abundance of evidence that would persuade anyone who is thinking critically to see what is now unmistakable.‬
Elizabeth-Tush4Christ
Currently Reading: Photofinish
Bookshelf Size: 72
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-elizabeth-tush4christ.html
Latest Review: Madame Ph.D.: Growing Up Black in DC and Beating the Odds by Gwynette Ford Lacy, Ph.D., MBA
2024 Reading Goal: 30
2024 Goal Completion: 46%

Post by Elizabeth-Tush4Christ »

Neither Safe Nor Effective by Dr. Colleen Huber is a thorough research on COVID-19 vaccines and it goes to show the world invested a lot in the Covid-19 outburst all over the world to find answers, and based on research some findings have been made. The period of the pandemic was very devastating thanks to those who stood at the forefront of things as this was one of the most trying times for the whole world. I like that the author has taken up the desire to put forward a book that will answer fundamental questions that have been asked since the advent of Covid up until now. Some of these questions have become controversial. We want to know if the vaccines were effective. This is because the government made it compulsory in some regions which was a big deal. Some believe in some conspiracy theories which has not been founded on fact. Be it as it may something was up and we intend to find out what.

I like that the book is not based on philosophy or wishful thinking. It is also not based on empty arguments and baseless political bu ah ah.... (jagons). It is research-based to drive the dissemination of quality information for quality discussion.
I commend the reviewer for such an insightful and straight-to-the-point review. I understand some parts of the book are complete educational material and might seem like a lot. Congratulations to the author on BOTD.
That I may know Him :arrow: Philippians 3:10
MMcB
Favorite Book: Island of Missing Trees
Currently Reading: The Elephant(s) in the Room
Bookshelf Size: 92
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mmcb.html
Latest Review: Ungraduated by Ken Hannaman
2024 Reading Goal: 20
2024 Goal Completion: 25%

Post by MMcB »

Thank you for the great review of the Book of the Day! Congratulations: "Neither Safe Nor Effective" by Dr. Colleen Huber, a book that explores the Covid and other vaccines through her research and work as a naturopath. I believe in the concept of wholistic treatments and that the body can heal itself, however, it is difficult to know how to treat each individual ailment. From what I hear from a patient of Dr. Huber she is knowledgeable and sincere. I think this book is very interesting and eye opening.
If you're going through hell, keep going.
~ Sir Winston Churchill
Anu Anand
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 69
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-anu-anand.html
Latest Review: It's Hard to Be a Vampire by Viktoria Faust

Post by Anu Anand »

"Neither Safe Nor Effective" by Dr. Colleen Huber provides insightful perspectives on the controversies surrounding coronavirus vaccines. It presents compelling data and arguments against vaccine safety. A significant read. Congrats on BOTD!
Ngozi Onyibor
Member of the Month
Favorite Book: Sugar & Spice
Currently Reading: The Wizard of Fire
Bookshelf Size: 176
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ngozi-onyibor.html
Latest Review: Ozone Therapy for the Treatment of Viruses by Marc J. Seifer

Post by Ngozi Onyibor »

It's good to know the author conducted extensive research to support her views on the Covid vaccines. That alone adds a lot of credibility to her points.
Atieno Magero
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 149
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-atieno-magero.html
Latest Review: Stevie Tenderheart Books - Billy Jack (The Great Escape) by Steve William Laible

Post by Atieno Magero »

I like that Neither Safe Nor Effective thoroughly explores the effects of COVID vaccines. The author provides great insight that can help people decide whether they get COVID vaccines or not. I like that the author thoroughly researched this topic and provides evidence backed information.
Michael Gambo
Currently Reading: The Unfakeable Code®
Bookshelf Size: 29
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-michael-gambo.html
Latest Review: Fireproof Happiness by Dr. Randy Ross

Post by Michael Gambo »

The scattered narrative initially challenged my reading experience, however, the wealth of information presented ultimately left me with a profound sense of awareness and a newfound appreciation for the importance of informed decision-making in matters of public health.
I believe in something greater than myself.
Abiodunakinola
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 55
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-abiodunakinola.html
Latest Review: ABCs for SATs by Elise MacArthur

Post by Abiodunakinola »

This book presents a data-driven examination of coronavirus vaccines, shedding light on their safety and efficacy. Through thorough research and analysis, the author challenges prevailing narratives and raises important questions about the vaccines' potential adverse effects. Nice review.
Sheen Jenny
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 44
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-sheen-jenny.html
Latest Review: American Dream? by Jeoung Lee

Post by Sheen Jenny »

It's understandable to feel overwhelmed by the abundance of information presented in the book, especially on a topic as complex as COVID-19 vaccines. Taking breaks and seeking clarification on confusing points can help facilitate a more comprehensive understanding of the material.
Tejas Koli
Favorite Book: The Great Migration
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 154
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-tejas-koli.html
Latest Review: The Power of Conscious Connection by Talia Fox
2024 Reading Goal: 50
2024 Goal Completion: 136%

Post by Tejas Koli »

"Neither Safe Nor Effective" by Dr. Colleen Huber offers a compelling examination of coronavirus vaccines, challenging conventional narratives with data-driven analysis. Despite its academic nature, the book's bold convictions and thorough research make it engaging. With its meticulous approach and professional editing, it deserves a perfect rating of 5 out of 5. I'll definitely be adding it to my reading list to gain deeper insights into this critical issue. Thanks for sharing your review!

Return to “Non-Fiction Books”