Review of Karmic Selling

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any non-fiction books such as autobiographies or political commentary books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Anu Anand
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 71
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-anu-anand.html
Latest Review: The Fate of AI Society by Kenneth Hamer-Hodges

Re: Review of Karmic Selling

Post by Anu Anand »

"Karmic Selling" seems like an enlightening read! Its focus on authenticity and kindness in business is very intriguing. With practical case studies, it promises valuable insights for success with a positive impact. Congrats on BOTD!
Rahul Singh 29
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 56
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-rahul-singh-29.html
Latest Review: There and Back There Again by Andrew Alsup
2024 Reading Goal: 60
2024 Goal Completion: 41%

Post by Rahul Singh 29 »

Sales isn't just about pushing products or using aggressive tactics. It's more about building trust with customers and genuinely helping them. When salespeople approach their work with honesty and a desire to serve, it becomes a way of helping others rather than just making a sale.
Life is a play where we are the actors and the audience, We laugh and cry, love and hate, create and destroy,
We seek to know ourselves and others, to belong and to be free, We accept what we can and change what we must.
Eugine Ingalwa
Currently Reading: The Three Card Trick
Bookshelf Size: 72
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-eugine-ingalwa.html
Latest Review: Blood Summer 1862 by Robert Hauser

Post by Eugine Ingalwa »

Stan Gwizdak presents a new interpretation of sales rooted in principles of kindness and authenticity. The reviewer has highlighted how his near-death experience shaped his professional trajectory and perspective on human life. I am eager to learn how to cultivate genuine connections within the realm of business.
Alexander Victoria
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 59
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-alexander-victoria.html
Latest Review: The Broken House by Burgess Mitchell and Dr. Lindsay Mitchell

Post by Alexander Victoria »

This review underscores the profound impact of personal transformation on professional success, showcasing how Stan Gwizdak's shift from a conventional corporate mindset to one focused on authenticity and kindness redefined his approach to sales and business.
Veronica Hunter
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 67
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-veronica-hunter.html
Latest Review: Miracle Man by Dr. Dave Ferruolo

Post by Veronica Hunter »

Stan Gwizdak's Karmic Selling is a transformative read that challenges conventional business norms. His emphasis on building trust and fostering genuine connections is inspiring and offers a new perspective on success in sales.
Dalia Chf
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 90
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-dalia-chf.html
Latest Review: Infinity by Catalina DuBois

Post by Dalia Chf »

A great book for whoever’s now entering the job world and doesn’t want to find themselves lost in this cutthroat market. I read a sample and it was very easy to follow. I love that the book is also autobiographical, thanks for sharing that in your review!
EBERE WRITES COCEPT
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 81
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ebere-writes-cocept.html
Latest Review: Velocious Evolution by Ron Saetermoe

Post by EBERE WRITES COCEPT »

Karmic Selling by Stan Gwizdak is a gem of a book that speaks to the heart of business ethics. Stan's journey from corporate to compassionate selling is both inspiring and thought-provoking. This book offers actionable insights and real-life stories that showcase the power of kindness in business.
Huini Hellen
Official Reviewer Representative
Currently Reading: Conversing with Various Entities
Bookshelf Size: 115
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-huini-hellen.html
Latest Review: Singularity by Jayme A. Oliveira Filho

Post by Huini Hellen »

I like it that Stan takes an innovative approach to business, not fearing loses but focusing on impacting his customers. Thanks for the review.
The mind adapts and converts to its own purposes the obstacle to our acting. The impediment to action advances action. What stands in the way becomes the way. - Marcus Aurelius
Janet Kimetto
Previous Member of the Month
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 84
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-janet-kimetto.html
Latest Review: Eye of The Beholder by J.M. Stenfors

Post by Janet Kimetto »

I think a lot of people would agree with the message in this book: achieving success with kindness and authenticity and approaching every situation with a how-can-I-help mindset. There's no doubt that Stan Gwizdak's approach would result in meaningful interactions and long-lasting relationships. Congrats on BOTD!
“Be wary. Be clever. Be good.”
Miriam Ratemo
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 67
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-miriam-ratemo.html
Latest Review: The Ultimate Prepared Bug-In Guide by S. Lee

Post by Miriam Ratemo »

Amazing book indeed... I read this book towards the end last. I was real amazed and inspired by its message. Seeing such a detailed review reminds me of the book.
Sky Revews
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 89
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-sky-revews.html
Latest Review: Heat in the Vegas Night by Jerry Reedy

Post by Sky Revews »

Stan Gwizdak, who was pursuing the rhetoric of success "at all costs" in his corporate career, tells his own story of being transformed into a person driven by purpose and authenticity. This change followed a life-changing event, which made him establish authenticity and help other people as the goal of life.
Ridian Smith
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 14

Post by Ridian Smith »

Sales and business is not subject I'm interested in. So, even if I agree with what author said at the beginning of the book about salesmen being people who make innocent people buy unnecessary things, I won't be reading this book .
Thabiso Twala
Currently Reading: The Cackling of the Crows
Bookshelf Size: 25
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-thabiso-twala.html
Latest Review: Living in Color by Mike Murphy
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU
2024 Reading Goal: 50
2024 Goal Completion: 0%

Post by Thabiso Twala »

"Karmic Selling" by Stan Gwizdak

This book is a self motivational book. It is a book that can be used for both personal and organisational use. Not only that, the book does touch on religion but not too much. I believe this is mainly because the work 'Karmic' comes from multiple religious backgrounds, which is something I adore about the book. It shows the effort that was made, such as research and other contributing factors, like the author tapping into his childhood to explain what really contributed to his success.

"Karmic Selling" is a book based on the sales industry but even an individual who doesn't believe they are 'for sales' can find this book interesting and educative. The author studied engineering and it was one of the things that contributed to his success. But what is most important, is the fact that the book is focused on how one can make it in the sales industry by just being authentic and honest. Instead of trying to find ways to get a customer or someone to buy your product or take the service you are offering. It is all about building relationships, which is something the author learned at a very young age. It started with him wanting to buy something his family couldn't afford to buy him and he started selling plant seeds in his community to raise money. Only to find out he is learning more about life and what it means to connect with people.

As book of the day this book does deserve 5/5 rating because not only does appeal to sales representatives, but to everyone else who believes in building long lasting relationships to succeed in life.

I would recommend this book to any gender, race, religious person, or just anyone for that matter as I believe it applies to everyone.

Congratulations to BOTD for April 23, 2024.
Michael Gambo
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 33
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-michael-gambo.html
Latest Review: UNEMPLOYABLE by Alysia Edith Silberg

Post by Michael Gambo »

Having read Karmic Selling by Stan Gwizdak, I found it to be a refreshing perspective on sales. Stan's journey from corporate rigidity to embracing authenticity resonated deeply with me. It's not just about transactions; it's about building genuine connections.
I believe in something greater than myself.
Abiodunakinola
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 57
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-abiodunakinola.html
Latest Review: The Seventh Spark by J.B. Lion

Post by Abiodunakinola »

Stan Gwizdak's journey from a traditional corporate mindset to one centered on authenticity and kindness offers a refreshing perspective on sales and business, emphasizing the transformative power of genuine connections and service-oriented approaches. Nice review.

Return to “Non-Fiction Books”