Review of License To Loot!

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any non-fiction books such as autobiographies or political commentary books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Cwaganagwa Dorothy
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 133
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-cwaganagwa-dorothy.html
Latest Review: A Dream For Peace by Dr. Ghoulem Berrah

Re: Review of License To Loot!

Post by Cwaganagwa Dorothy »

Finding out something is interesting. Positive or negative, it does not really matter. This is because it provides ground for comparison and understanding as to how and why the US has been thrived despite it all. Thanks for your review because it is thorough. I am looking forward to when I will read this book.
Loniya Chabili Mubanga
Currently Reading: The sea keepers daughter
Bookshelf Size: 254
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-loniya-chabili-mubanga.html
Latest Review: American Dream? by Jeoung Lee

Post by Loniya Chabili Mubanga »

I don't live in America and am not really interested in reading about the economic system and how citizens steal from the government. If it was a more general setting, I would have been gripped but for the fact that it centers solely on America is a let down. I will pass on this book.
busisiwe5754
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 33
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-busisiwe5754.html
Latest Review: Man Mission by Eytan Uliel

Post by busisiwe5754 »

Emmy page wrote: 30 Mar 2022, 04:56 The situations portrayed in the book are not just confined to the American society.All over the world,people in positions of authority have taken leadership roles as part of some game to attain irrational power economically or otherwise.When we have ethically-minded people highlight such vices,it kind-of gives us a good defensive point when dealing with heartless autocrats.

I have to agree with you, Emmy page, that our world is full of corrupt and uncontrollable leaders who thinks that they "have taken leadership roles as part of some game to attain irrational power economically or otherwise." I think that we as citizens have to come together as one and stop these " games" which are played by our political leaders in our lives. The truths that the author has stated, does not only happen or affect America but it is also happening everywhere. I can also see it happening here in South Africa, it's everywhere and around us. The solutions lie within us. Thanks for such a wonderful review.
Sanju Lali
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading: Goodbye, Rudy Kazoody
Bookshelf Size: 447
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-sanju-lali.html
Latest Review: The Unfakeable Code® by Tony Jeton Selimi
Reading Device: B00I15SB16

Post by Sanju Lali »

An awareness book "License To Loot!" by Pascale Batieufaye, which tries to discuss the issues such as looting of government wealth by citizens. I am looking forward to read it today.
Last edited by Sanju Lali on 28 Oct 2022, 00:15, edited 1 time in total.
life is only knowing the unknown, we can do this by reading books easily- Online book club is a great place for this. This is what I believe.
Margaret Johnston 1
Currently Reading: These Sacred Lands
Bookshelf Size: 58

Post by Margaret Johnston 1 »

License to Loot! written by Pascale Batieufaye
is a book that focuses on the Economic Events in American Society. Democrats and Republicans allowing capable people that can work to the scam the (EBT)and the (SNAP) Programs. That Obama, Trump and Biden didn't fix the Prescription Drug overuse. This book could be a good read for anyone interested in this type of book. Congrats on being the BOTD! :)
Le-nic Pretorius
In It Together VIP
Favorite Author: Stephen King
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 36
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-le-nic-pretorius.html
Latest Review: Zona: The Forbidden Land by Fred G. Baker
fav_author_id: 2376

Post by Le-nic Pretorius »

Not something I am interested in it personally but it sounds like a great book if you are an American citizen or a government body of a different country. I am also passionate about once mental health. Thank you for the great review.
Abimbola Oladokun
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 57
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-abimbola-oladokun.html
Latest Review: Diabolus In Musica by Richard Rees

Post by Abimbola Oladokun »

The amount of research that must have gone into this is commendable. Congratulations on being the BOTD.
Damian Keyes
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 133
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-damian-keyes.html
Latest Review: Stolen by Neil Edwin Fountaine
2024 Reading Goal: 30
2024 Goal Completion: 33%

Post by Damian Keyes »

I'm not into politically-driven books because they can divide audiences. Plus, books that expose the government or the everyday citizen are not up my alley.
Faisal Kurfi
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 101
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-faisal-kurfi.html
Latest Review: Winners and Losers: by Arthur Hartz
Reading Device: 1400697484

Post by Faisal Kurfi »

This issue of corruption is not confined to the USA alone, so it is interesting to learn about the solutions outlined in this book. Well done for submitting this well-detailed summary.
Shillah Andeso
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 118
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-shillah-andeso.html
Latest Review: On the wings of a prayer by Kola Kupoluyi

Post by Shillah Andeso »

This book is very important especially to those living in the United States of America. Some of the activities carried out in the government especially defrauding need to be tackled. This will give way to many more honest means. I'll be very happy to read this book. Congratulations on BOTD!
Shenila Ginabay
Favorite Book: Man Mission
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 27
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-shenila-ginabay.html
Latest Review: That's what Ed said by U A Dumas

Post by Shenila Ginabay »

This is a good book for people who are into politics and economic issues in society, specially American citizens. I liked that the author not only presents the issues, but gives the reader solutions to these problems.
Sharill Rasowo
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading: Worldlines
Bookshelf Size: 210
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-sharill-rasowo.html
Latest Review: Kalayla by Jeannie Nicholas

Post by Sharill Rasowo »

I am not from the United States so I am not conversant with these programs. However, I think these issues are prevalent in most nations, so this book is still relevant to me. I am curious to find out how citizens defraud the government by making disability claims and depend on EBT (Electronic Benefits Transfer) and SNAP (Supplemental Nutrition Assistant programs). This book sounds interesting so congratulations on BOTD.
Ebele Ekelobi
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 81
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ebele-ekelobi.html
Latest Review: My Life as a Cryptocurrency by April Lee

Post by Ebele Ekelobi »

Politicians and citizens of the United States and other countries practising a system of government similar to the American system will learn a whole lot from this book. Great review.
Nuel Ukah 1
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 126

Post by Nuel Ukah 1 »

This book is really timely as it deals with socioeconomic issues, not just in the United States, but in other countries. It is a must read, especially for those in power.
Sargam Talreja
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading: The Way of the Goddess
Bookshelf Size: 24
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-sargam-talreja.html
Latest Review: Niching Up by Chris Dreyer
Reading Device: B00L89V1AA
2024 Reading Goal: 12
2024 Goal Completion: 33%

Post by Sargam Talreja »

It appears to be a read on the American government and economic issues that is informative and educational. I will, however, pass because politics are the subject I find the least interesting. Great review.

Return to “Non-Fiction Books”