Official Review: Nadeems journey by Sherine Anniruth

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any non-fiction books such as autobiographies or political commentary books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
elmer ruano
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 0
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU

Re: Official Review: Nadeems journey by Sherine Anniruth

Post by elmer ruano »

A very sad history since the main character was very young battling with cancer could be very difficult ruining his entire life and all his dreams. He was strong.
Shonibare Ayomide
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 18

Post by Shonibare Ayomide »

A sad story. I’m glad his mother shared his story….There are lot of similar things happening,extraordinary people leaving the world due to terrible circumstances.
Befikadu Gezahegn
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by Befikadu Gezahegn »

it was taken from this world too soon. However, his mother is helping his memory live on. I commend her for taking the time to write this book. Thank you for your review!
Veronica Hunter
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 64
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-veronica-hunter.html
Latest Review: Mayflies by Pam Keevil

Post by Veronica Hunter »

"Nadeem’s Journey" is a heart-wrenching yet profoundly uplifting book that beautifully captures the courage and resilience of the human spirit. Sherine Anniruth's heartfelt narrative paints a vivid portrait of Nadeem's remarkable journey and the profound impact he had on those around him. It's a testament to the power of love, hope, and the enduring bonds of family.
Latest Review: Mayflies by Pam Keevil
Chad Anthony
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 70
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-chad-anthony.html
Latest Review: Kalayla by Jeannie Nicholas

Post by Chad Anthony »

The reviewer's admiration for the author's writing style and the book's professional editing adds credibility to its quality. The inclusion of remarkable photographs and straightforward language makes it accessible and engaging for readers, especially those interested in nonfiction narratives.
Omobolanle Savage
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 35
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-omobolanle-savage.html
Latest Review: Death is the limit by Aggrey Mokone

Post by Omobolanle Savage »

The review provides a heartfelt insight into the book's emotional depth, capturing the essence of love, loss, and resilience. It paints a touching picture of Nadeem's journey, making me intrigued to delve into the story and experience the heartfelt narrative myself.
EBERE WRITES COCEPT
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 78
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ebere-writes-cocept.html
Latest Review: The Probability of Forever by MJ Moore

Post by EBERE WRITES COCEPT »

Sherine Anniruth's book is a poignant and deeply moving account of love, loss, and resilience in the face of adversity. Through her evocative storytelling, she brings to life the story of Nadeem Rajah and the profound impact he had on those who knew him.
Precious Anavheoba
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 55
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-precious-anavheoba.html
Latest Review: Mindset for health by Tdachi Deni Whiting

Post by Precious Anavheoba »

This is so sad. I don't wish native goes through this. It's hard to lose a parent but much harder to lose an excelling child. My condolences to the author truly.
mrlefty0706
In It Together VIP
Favorite Author: Jack Winnick
Favorite Book: What If They Knew
Currently Reading: Neither Safe Nor Effective (2nd Edition)
Bookshelf Size: 689
Reading Device: B00I15SB16
fav_author_id: 77547
2024 Reading Goal: 150
2024 Goal Completion: 69%

Post by mrlefty0706 »

Hi @Krishna_Gupta, I just read your comments on the official review of "Nadeem's Journey" and I agree the most important thing topic to realize is the value of friendship. The book was happy when describing Nadeem's amazing educational and sports accomplishments and sad when the cancer diagnosis is released to Nadeem's mother when he the results of testing has determined the seriousness of the cancer. @Mrlefty0706
Belie k
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 3

Post by Belie k »

I loved the book Nadeem's Journey and I will recommend anyone to read the book as it is easier to read and understand .The book emphasizes on the importance of family, friends and loved once showing support in times of need, as this support not only strengthen the family relationship but also creat happy memories to be remembered as seen in the last chapters of the book. It describes the strong relationship the mother had with his son and caution us never to ignore that gut feeling when something is wrong we should seek for a second opinion to be sure.

Return to “Non-Fiction Books”