Review of Tears of Joy

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any non-fiction books such as autobiographies or political commentary books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Siyamthanda03
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 11

Re: Review of Tears of Joy

Post by Siyamthanda03 »

I haven't had cancer myself, but I've known individuals who have. It makes me very pleased to see how Cathy did not have to face this beast alone, but instead had a team of supporting and caring people by her side. As noted in the review, the book demonstrates several facets of kindness, which is exactly what is required in these trying times. I'll definitely be reading this book, and I appreciate your excellent review.
Kenneth Chimezie
Currently Reading: TBD
Bookshelf Size: 19
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kenneth-chimezie.html
Latest Review: Serendipity Mystery: Diary of a Snoopy Cat by R.F. Kristi

Post by Kenneth Chimezie »

This is a fantastic review and so on point. Cancer is a terrible monster. Some years back i lost a friend to blood cancer. I wish this review rekindle hope to someone going through any form of cancer.
Salmi181
Favorite Book: Croc blanc
Currently Reading: Killing Abel
Bookshelf Size: 12

Post by Salmi181 »

I lived through the story about four years ago, when my aunt was diagnosed with leukemia, this monster, as the critic called it, who ended her life after a long period of suffering, resistance and patience of the patient with the support of family and relatives.
The analysis is smooth and wonderful for a human story that we all need to read and feel in order to increase our confidence in those around us and in humanity as a whole.
Adegunna Adekunle
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 15
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-adegunna-adekunle.html
Latest Review: Niching Up by Chris Dreyer

Post by Adegunna Adekunle »

This review is very simple straight forward and informative, I love it's are explained. This book pass message to people currently battling cancer or any serious disease. Good one!
kashbaby5
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by kashbaby5 »

The review is very easy to understand๐Ÿ˜Š
I'm interested in reading the whole book actually๐Ÿ˜Š thank you for this
Shaesta Parween
Favorite Author: J.K. Rowling
Favorite Book: Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone
Currently Reading: TBD August 2022 Book of the Month
Bookshelf Size: 29
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-shaesta-parween.html
Latest Review: Winners and Losers in Words and Cartoons by Arthur Hartz
fav_author_id: 1778

Post by Shaesta Parween »

This book appears to be really touching. It is unquestionably necessary to be loved and cared for in order to fight a struggle. This book clearly explains what we require most throughout our trying times.
Ayomidekenny2
Currently Reading: Great Awakening
Bookshelf Size: 14
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ayomidekenny2.html
Latest Review: Addressing Systemic Discrimination by Reframing the Problem by Dr. Frank L. Douglas

Post by Ayomidekenny2 »

This is a wonderful review. Cancer is not actually a death sentence and books like this raises hope of those battling with the disease.
NikkiFarquhar
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 2
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-nikkifarquhar.html
Latest Review: Just Die by E Alan Fleischauer

Post by NikkiFarquhar »

It sounds so beautiful, I love that the novel has such heartwarming support for Cathy. I also really love that they are all called angels, just sounds so nice. This is an incredible review, the storyline seems very interesting and I love that the medical jargon is easy to understand, along with helping others understand what patients with such an illness go through.
JeremiahchijiokePasc

Post by JeremiahchijiokePasc »

I just learnt something from this story that we should care for humanity because you never no what the person is passing through at that point in life
Elijah Enocent
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 3

Post by Elijah Enocent »

usually our successes depend on the support we get from people around us, I am looking forward to reading the book to help me gain more strength and strive towards my goals know their is hope to success.
Michael Kintu

Post by Michael Kintu »

Great,it reminds me of the toiling we go through but after the entire drama,we yield joy and satisfaction.
Kehinde Hussein
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 65
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kehinde-hussein.html
Latest Review: Deadly Waters: The Vietnam Naval War And Its Aftermath by Randy Miller

Post by Kehinde Hussein »

Kindness truly pays, no doubt and I like that that the author portrayed his idea using angels which beautifies his story even more. I should give this a try because I am hooked already with your interesting review. Nice!
Stizzy Monday
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 17
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-stizzy-monday.html
Latest Review: Fear Not, Dream Big, & Execute by Jeff Meyer

Post by Stizzy Monday »

A friend of mine had cancer, and I can tell you they need all the love, kindness and support you can give. That's what actually help them through.
And I'm glad to see that the author reflected this in the book.
samwel okoth obeto

Post by samwel okoth obeto »

actually this is one of a kind story which inspires many on togetherness, by teaching about the 3 themes: kindness, love and hope. I love and moreso wants to read the book just to understand more from the explained characters in the system.
Immaculate K 6
Currently Reading: Two Faces of Janus
Bookshelf Size: 10

Post by Immaculate K 6 »

This review made me want to read this book. and appreciate life better and the fact that there are still good people in this life got my attention. And perhaps this book will help me have a little trust in people and to appreciate them better
Thanks for the recommendation

Return to โ€œNon-Fiction Booksโ€