Official Review: Wilderness Cry by Hilary L Hunt M.D. [December 2020 Book of the Month]

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any non-fiction books such as autobiographies or political commentary books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
KapuKapu
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 17
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kapukapu.html
Latest Review: Worldlines by Adam Guest

Re: Official Review: Wilderness Cry by Hilary L Hunt M.D. [December 2020 Book of the Month]

Post by KapuKapu »

As per your review, the book sounds interactive and tackles the questions we would normally avoid asking, all in all excellently written and looking forward to reading it.
Makanjuola93
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by Makanjuola93 »

Glad to read that author provides the information proof, understand God and sound interactive and tackle the question we normally avoid asking,an excellent written looking forward to reading it
MarcellaM
Currently Reading: Grey heart
Bookshelf Size: 62
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-shillah-a.html
Latest Review: The Fox by M. N. J. Butler

Post by MarcellaM »

A book on understanding both God and the universe is normally very influential. It brings a different light in someone but unlike you who didn't have expectations, most people have different expectations when they embark on reading such a book. This book must surely be read by everyone, it brings alot to light.
Priyanka009

Post by Priyanka009 »

It is so religious and it connects you to so many things around you.
Maryam Bi 1
Currently Reading: The Freedom Building
Bookshelf Size: 2

Post by Maryam Bi 1 »

I'm impressed that the author has covered so many topics in a single book! It seems like an ambitious undertaking. I’m glad to read this book and I enjoyed it so much.
Thank you 🤗
Nasray22
Currently Reading: Raptor Canyon
Bookshelf Size: 22

Post by Nasray22 »

I think this is a good book since the author purely speaks his own opinion without basing his points from a certain belief. I'm also glad that the author did a lot of research before writing the book. I'll for sure read the book. Great review!
Hhannahh
Currently Reading: The Smartest Person in the Room
Bookshelf Size: 101
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-hhannahh.html
Latest Review: The Whaler's Daughter by Jerry Mikorenda

Post by Hhannahh »

This book seems quite controversial but well researched. Congratulations to the BOTD.
Goodness C N
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 43
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-goodness-c-n.html
Latest Review: Love Yourself & Lose Weight: The Success Story of Self Love by Katie Lips

Post by Goodness C N »

I'm super impressed by the writing style employed by the author. Also, this book analyzed topics that I find interesting. Congratulations on the book of the day.
Benggirl721
Currently Reading: adrift
Bookshelf Size: 57
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-benggirl721.html
Latest Review: Wilderness Cry by Hilary L Hunt M.D.

Post by Benggirl721 »

This is an entrancing thesis about the universe and God. It seems that the author had thorough research on this matter. A good book to read for people who want to learn more about God, the universe, and some organized religion.
Reading is a journey to the world.
Lorraine De Vos
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading: Indian Immigrant
Bookshelf Size: 669
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-lorraine-de-vos.html
Latest Review: Killing Abel by Michael Tieman

Post by Lorraine De Vos »

Thank you for sharing your review with us. Currently I feel that this topic might be a little too heavy for me. I’m looking for a lighter read, so I think I will pass on this one.
Lokesh Kumar 1
Currently Reading:

Post by Lokesh Kumar 1 »

Research of Hilary L.Hunt is awesome after Reading this review I want to say say:
- Author works on all the controversial field of a common being.
- Research and analysis by author make this book as a practical guide which apply on the life of common being.
- Author make this book as a way of Recreation.
Vickie Noel
In It Together VIP
Favorite Book: <a href="http://forums.onlinebookclub.org/shelve ... 86063">Are you afraid of the dark</a>
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 868
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-vickie-noel.html
Latest Review: Modern Day Cowboy by Nathaniel Sheft
Reading Device: B01C9JZEBO

Post by Vickie Noel »

I'm not quite sure through which lens I'm supposed to examine this book. I believe that if you don't stand for something, you fall for everything. There's no sitting on the fence when it comes to matters about God; you're either here or there. I don't agree that understanding God and the universe should be based on personal opinions; otherwise, Jesus wouldn't have bothered coming down to the earth to set the record straight. After all, there is the truth, and there are lies circling out there. To avoid taking a position in the bid to avoid sounding "preachy" doesn't amount to success in my view. I didn't even realize when the word became a negative adjective.

As it stands, I can't know for sure where the author stands on those topics until I sample the book, which I'll do simply out of curiosity. Thanks for the review.
Stop waiting for what you WANT, start working with what you HAVE. --- Seth Cain
Never be bullied into questioning your own credibility. --- Vickie Noel
sanyasukumaran

Post by sanyasukumaran »

Religious books are mostly biased or written to preach. But the author here is giving a space for readers to find answers. A good read indeed.
Dzejn_Crvena
Favorite Book: The Greater Understanding
Currently Reading: The Wish List
Bookshelf Size: 2322
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-dzejn-crvena.html
Latest Review: Serendipity Mystery: Diary of a Snoopy Cat by R.F. Kristi

Post by Dzejn_Crvena »

Mouricia25 wrote: 29 Mar 2018, 04:28 If you are someone who has always been interested in God but was turned off by organized religion, this is the book for you. It is for everyone no matter the sexual orientation, or religious beliefs.
Like Mouricia25's review? Post a comment saying so!
Alright, your review got me! I like how engaging and convincing it sounds to me.
This book is what I'm looking for. If it provides an impartial view on religion or the lack of it, I'm willing to read it. I used to consider myself religious until I questioned the doctrine of my church later.
I hope this book will help me understand more about my purpose in life.
just call me "jane" :tiphat:
Vidya Vishwakarma

Post by Vidya Vishwakarma »

The review brings forth the trivia of multiple aspects of life and survival and therefore causes the excitement to read and explore further.

Return to “Non-Fiction Books”