Official Review: First Survivor: The Impossible Childhood...

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any non-fiction books such as autobiographies or political commentary books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Chad Anthony
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 70
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-chad-anthony.html
Latest Review: Kalayla by Jeannie Nicholas

Re: Official Review: First Survivor: The Impossible Childhood...

Post by Chad Anthony »

The inclusion of photographs adds a personal touch, allowing readers to connect with Lou's story on a deeper level. It's heartwarming to see his progress and resilience captured visually.
Risper Ouma Anyango
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 44
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-risper-ouma-anyango.html
Latest Review: Are You Love Smart or Love Stupid by Dr. Rachel Sims

Post by Risper Ouma Anyango »

Reading Louis’s journey with cancer is both heartbreaking and heartwarming. It is so sad that a three-year-old boy has to endure all that pain. If it was my little girl who had the cancer, I honestly would shed tears a lot.
But Louis is an exceptional boy, he Endures so much pain and yet he still becomes a source of happiness. During some of the cancer treatments, he even jokes with the hospital staff. I would think that countless injections were given to him that whole time.
But all in all, he recovered even after the relapse and I really thank God that he did. Mark Unger and Mary Ellen are great parents and God bless their hearts for making sure they did everything for their little boy. Congratulations on making the book of the day.

Return to “Non-Fiction Books”